Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. Bernadette
    4 months ago

Please Padre Pio help me to get a job and also pray for me so that I can get married. Saint Padre Pio pray for me

2. Mrs D'mello
    6 months ago

Dear saint with great faith and pain I beg you to make my a miracle and keep my
    daughter with a job in dubai .st .pio please stay with us
    People reading this please cry out a small prayer for us. Thank you st. Pio .

3. worried mom
    6 months ago

Dear padre pio bless my family and pray for my daughters change of heart and love for parents. Thank you padre pio I know for sure you will bless me with a miracle soon .

4. Janice
    6 months ago

Please Padre Pio, please help my Husband Steve. Please help heal him and our marriage and family. Please help him to love Jesus again as he once did. Please help him break away from Satan. Thank you Padre Pio. and please everyone say a prayer for him and my family to Padre Pio. thank you.

5. mother
    6 months ago

Please intercessed for my daughter to get a good job in dubai and be happy. Thank you.

6. Debbie Martinez
    6 months ago

Padre Pio, please pray with me to the Lord our God and
    all the angels and Saints for my grandson to speak. I pray he will find his voice.j

In Jesus Name!

7. Asirva
    6 months ago

8. mothers wish
    6 months ago

Please dear saint make my daughter work here in dubai as she has complete d her education over here please untie the knot that is keeping her away from home. Thank you.

9. sad parents plea to padre pio
    6 months ago

Dear pradre pio my sister has made me know of your miracles I beg you to plead for my children to be good holy and righteous in God's sight and society. Padre Pio please untie the knot which is keeping my older child away from home. And pray also for my son to be focused on studies. Enlighten them to the truth.padre pio it would be a great miracle if my daughter comes and works in dubai.do pray for this desire on our behalf. Thank ypu dear Saint Pio.

10. asirva dmello
    6 months ago

Padre Pio please pray for my son to be focused on his studies and to devote his time for prayer and constructive works.also dear pradre send heavenly grace on my daughter to understand the love her parents have for her pl padre untie the knot that is keeping her away from home open her eyes to faith and love of god. Thank you padre pio.