Padre Pio "Marked by His Love" Comments

Best selling Catholic artist, Angelina travels to San Giovanni Rotunda, Italy and sings the tribute song "Marked by His Love", written my Susanna for St.Pio. Angelina chose St.Pio as her Confirmation Saint. Director, Manuel De'Teffe. Continue Reading

1. Ida
    1 day ago

St Padro Pio intercede for the Batcha's family and destroy the occultic powers so that we could be free. Please heal me and restore my confidence so that I can be able to socialise again.please also pray that the lord may forgive my tormentors and the tormentors of my family. Thank you

2. Rita
    1 month ago

St Padre Poi Pray for me for God's will b done in my life ...i don't want to b a sinner any more

3. jan
    1 month ago

Where can I get the lyrics to the song "Pad Pio (Marked by His love)" as sung by Angelina?

4. patricia
    6 months ago

Dear Padre Pio please pray for my niece who is sick,please help me regarding my work prospects so that i can help others,in Jesus name amen.

5. Jennifer Oropesa
    7 months ago

Dear Padre Pio, please heal my mother because she is suffering from depression and please heal her breast. Padre Pio please also help my son Dominic to pass the entrance exam and give my daughter good health and mind. Padre Pio I am also asking for your intercession that my husband Paulo Jose will be permanent in his job and good health for me. In Jesus name amen.

6. David Etters
    8 months ago

In the name of Jesus Christ, Father I confess my evil thoughts.
    Father, thank you for your mercy, I thank you for saving me, I ask you to protect my family and I. Holy Spirit, I ask you to teach my spirit righteousness.
    In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.
    Amen

7. Donna
    9 months ago

Please Padre Pio pray for my special intentions for my friendship to continue and that I do not lose anything in April. Amen

8. Lorenz
    9 months ago

Please Padre Pio pray for me to remove this block in my life that is preventing me to praise the Lord fully.

Padre Pio.......

9. Mitzi
    9 months ago

Please padra pio pray for miracle for my grandson Noah. He has been sick with a cough for almost four months. Thank you for your help

10. Paul
    10 months ago

Dear St. Padre-Pio pls Pray for me that i may have great love of God and may you grant me your spirit to practice virtues