St. Francis of Assisi Comments

Virgilio Garcia talks about the life of St. Francis of Assisi as it pertains to our own. Continue Reading

1. ANSELEM PETER CHUKS
    6 months ago

OUR LIFE CAN BE CHANGED BY MEDIATING, READING, AND WASHING VIDEO OF SOME OUR SAINTS THAT MADE IT THROUGH THE GRACE AND GLORY OF GOD.
    BEING FULLY DEVOTED TO CATHOLIC FAITH.

I PRAY THAT OUR MOTHER VIRGIN MARY THROUGH HER INTERCESSION WE MAY OBTAIN THE ABUNDANT GRACES TO ENABLE US TO TRULY REPENT FOR OUR SINS.

2. agnes pinnavanam
    9 months ago

Dear Saint francis Asisi i know Saint Francis Xaier born on 7/04/1506 same date of my birth i use to see you in churches today i pray and plead i need peace and miraclous for my work i need to settle a sum of twenty thousand otherwise i will have to shut down this my rice bowl as a single divorcee lady left alone no one can help me i put all my trust and faith in you and have turn to you saint francis asisi i believe that you will hear my humble prayer and needs right now i am helpless i did once try to end my life today i put all my trust in our lord and to all saints that i believe since young i carry statues of saint and mother mary our dearest mother of our lord as a child of god we make mistakes please forgive me and lift me up i have two childre n six grandchildren we all are suffering dont talk and get help each other itrust that saint francis asisi will provide me and save me trust child .bless.

3. Chinazom
    10 months ago

Am a catholic,love everything therein. I need to improve my prayer life so as to get closer to my creator and to rekindle the light in me. Am so busy with my family life. Please pray for me that my relationship with my God will improve and that I will experience more peace cos when you pray well, your faith will increase and you will be at peace with the world. Saint maria Faustina.... pray for us.

4. sam andary

i am a catholic i am 56 i used to pray from time to time and attended mass not very often my parents used to tell me you should go to church more i allways said i pray at home my father told me you go to church because thats gods house i did not listen. a few years ago i was reading about saint faustina. then something changed in me i found myself praying the rosary and the devine mercy chaplet and going to church twice a week.and then things began to change in me.i grew closer to god and jesus and mary.god has graced me and i have experienced miracles in my life.the stronger my faith grew the more miracles i have been graced with.now when i take the holy bread i know jesus is in me.and he guides me and speaks through me and his love shines from me.i am at peace and i pray for everyone to find faith.read about saint faustina and maybe you might find a change in yourself god bless all.

5. Anonymoursly Proud

Very inspiring video about a saint who gives hope to this converting cradle-catholic of 44 years. Hope, in that even though I left Christ for a large portion of my life while establishing "my" worldly riches, there is a path back to Him that leads to true happiness in this world. Lead me Lord, intercede and Inspire me St. Francis, pray for me all, that I may have the courage to return HIs blessings today and forever... and a special thanks to the host of this video! God Bless

6. florence

st francis of asisi pray for me

7. Doris

Dear St Francis of Assisi please heal my hands of rash.

8. renee

I have been amazed by another very beautiful version here on Catholic.org

9. Bro Amos zira Yohanna

Really i thank God for my life, for makeing it for me the best in life, to be born in catholic, and make me know the velue of what i have in life. And am prude to be an active member of legion of mary, and am urgen any person that fournd his self a member of catholic that he should try and join the legion, becuses by been in the legion you will know more about her, as we read this may the Lord God be with us always. Amen and Amen.

10. ANGEL GABRIEL

I was born in the city named for St. Francis of Assisi. This city is San Francisco, California. The first house that I lived in was at 941-27th Avenue. I was born on the 17th day of August at a weight of 4.4 pounds. Then I moved to a house near Glen Canyon Park in the year 2012.