St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. John Pace

My Mother's Middle name was Philomena, I never knew why until now!! What a wonderful young Martyr of our Faith. I will pray to her often. May the Peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with everyone!!!!

2. rosemary

st. philomena, you continue to be a great influence in my life, I hope you will continue to awnser my prayers, I trust you completly, and will pray to you often ,you have helped me greatly in many ways I could never have expected. thank you for your help.

3. Amanda

Happy Feast Day St.Philomena!!!!! Thank you for granting my intentions.

4. Mary Bridget

Dearest St. Philomena, Saint of miraculous cures, Pray for me through your intercession to the almighty God Father, Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and not forgeting our Dear Mother Mary to heal me from the diseases I have. I am HIV positive and I am on ART and I am confident and with faith through you, St. PHilomena although there is no cure for HIV/AIDS I am healed. I love you St. Philomena for your wonder cures. THORUGH YOUR INTERCESSION I AM HEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU.

5. Jessica

When you look at everyone who posted comments on this page you cannot be surprised. St. Philomena is to powerful a saint to be left unheeded! Tell everyone you know about this 'little saint' and SEND THIS LINK ON!!! You will surprised how incredible a saint she is when united with her divine spouse! Miracles occur!! May God bless all of you!

HERE IS A SHORT PRAYER TO SAINT PHILOMENA:

St. Philomena Virgin and Martyr, pray for us! Through thy powerful intercession we may obtain purity of mind and heart, which leads to the perfect love of God. Amen.

6. Mary

Happy Feast Day St. Philomena!! Let today be the day my miracle happens. Thank you, I love you.

7. randy

SAINT PHILOMENA you are the answer to my prayers for a saint to intercede on behalf of my daughter and the cancer that struck her. Please pray for my girl that she be healed. We will go to your shrine to venerate you if your prayers and our Mother's prayers and the GIFT OF HEALING from Jesus comes. THANKS BE TO GOD!!!

8. Carolyn

St. Philomena, can you please pray for my situation that seems so hopeless. So hopeless I don't even know how to be specific about it with a petition. I love you little girl. Sweet, adorable angel girl.

9. katherine

please saint philomena pray for myself and my family .

10. Consolata

St. Philomana has seem me through so many problems. I am still praying for her intercession and I am sure of the results. Let all pray for her intercession without doubt and you will see wonders. Thank you Philomena.

11. Michael Raj

Dear Saint Philomena, Please help me to get what i have been asking you for the last one year. If you bless me, i will get it. Please help me and my family to go settle down.
    Thanks,
    Michael

12. jeng

Thank you St Philomena for granting my petition....Your so miraculous that any thing will be granted by your power..Please help me everyday to face different trials of life...Thank you for my father fast recovery..

13. Armand Bryan Antonio Rivera

Dear St. Filomena i pray to you for my girlfriend Julie Ann Bombales De Guzman. Please help save our relationship. God bless v(".)

14. Meg

St. Philomena, we pray to you for our cousin. She is the mother of 4 beautiful babies under the age of 4. She was hit by a car tonight while riding her bike. Please be with her and her family.

15. Cecelia

Dear Saint, you have answered my prayers in the past. Please hear my humble prayer to pray to Jesus to protect my daughter on her trip. Keep her away from sickness, accident, injury, harm, evil, abduction, or sin. Protect her heart and help her to convince r. that he is wrong in his actions and ways and to return to the family. Help r. to miss me terribly and want to amend his ways and ask for forgiveness. Help him to have second thoughts and call off the d. Help him to strongly desire to put our family back together and turn away from any others who are taking my place. Thank you so much. You are a powerful saint and you will help me I know. Love to you.

16. alma paglingayen ceralde

im very lucky coz i found you ST.PILOMENA THRU BROTHER JEROME and really thanks because all my prayers we;ll granted i love you so much and powerful saint....

17. Cian

Thank you for giving me a strong devotion to you...... i have only one thing to ask... that i may get to Lourdes by next year

18. Stephanie

St. Philomena, such a beatiful Saint, with God's assistance and blessing please hear my prayers and desires of my heart for my own family and others that you already know - Amen.

19. Tracy Scharf

St. Philomena, my unborn son was diagnosed with a fatal condition. I pray for the health and safety of my son , Liam and that his daddy and I will be able to take our baby home.

20. Phyllis rae

Dear St. Filomena,
    I have heard so much about your healing powers and willingness to assist
    so many people. I am a widow on a fixed income in desperate need of a job.
    Please direct me to where iI can found a real job that will pay me to dupport myself
    and my family. P,ease bless me and my 2 sons, my grand daughter, a dog ned Casey, as well as Sharon and Frank. I understand that you are the Saint of Miracles. Please help me find a job and my destiny.
    Phyllis Rae.