St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. Carla

Dear Maureen,

Please update us! Praying with you for Matthew! St. Philomena; pray for us!

Ave Maria!

Carla

2. saint lover <3

Please help my aunt and her FOUR kids.

3. Michael McKenna

My holy saint philomena i pray to you to help me overcome my terrible fear of flying,i try to do my best in life , and to help others ,but i pray to you to help me overcome my fears,worries and stress, i have to fly in 3 days time, and then 2 weeks later,please saint philomena pray for me that i can get the courage to overcome my fears.THANKYOU (PS if anyone reads this will you be grateful and say a prayer for me ,thankyou all and God Bless.

4. Ann

I have been praying to meet someone to build a happy family and happen to learn about you. Therefore I am praying that you would hear my prayers. Please let me meet someone who I can build a beautiful catholic family , as well as keep my parents health heathly. Thanks you

5. Andrea

St. Philomena works miracles in my life... she has never let me down. One recent time was just this past Tuesday July 3rd I said a prayer, then I prayed quietly. Being thankful!!
    I asked for money to come from no where because I was in desperate need. Specifically I asked St. Philomena for money to drop out of the sky. I went to my mail box Thursday and there was a check in there for me for almost $500.00... My truck was recently repossessed and I owed $1900 for the title loan. The company sold the truck for a little over $2600 and after the fees deducted, I received the difference.. I had NO IDEA!

God Bless St. Philomena!!

6. Sherry Ann

St. Philomena, I ask that I be healed of multiple sclerosis. My family has had to watch me suffer for so long with this and I have even at times thought that I would surely die before I could wake the next day. I trust in you, St. Philomena. Also, I ask for rapid healing and return to full use of both of my shoulders. Return my husband, too, to better health and energy. We trust in you.

7. Sherry

St. Philomena, I ask your intersession on behalf of my grandson that he will be cleared of the false accusations against him. Thank you, sweet Philomena.

8. j

St Philomena

I pray that you hear and listen to my prayer. Please help my family and I with our financial problem, the family is in great debt and needs your help.

I promise to make your name known and to spread your good work.

Thank you and God bless.
    J.

9. M

St. Philomena, pray for us, our health, our marriage and our family. A miracle is needed.

10. Faithful follower

Thank you St. Philomena for listening to me. I talk and think of you daily. I was very pleased when I praised Your glory to my husband and he believe in YOU! I promise to spread your name to everyone I can....... And you know my wish, to place a big beautiful statue of you in our garden. We love you, for the purity and goodness you symbolize. Thank you for coming into our life. Xoxoxoxox.

11. Pascal

St Philomena is my true friend. She takes care of me every day.

12. Maureen

St. Phoilomena your prayer came to us in a pray book I brought this week. My beautiful unborn baby boy Matthew is due on the 13th July but they are taking him early at 38 weeks he has a heart condition the bottom left side hasn't deveolped, please heal his little heart make the left side grow fully, strong and healthy. I have 2 scans this month the 24th & 31st May please show the the doctors a sign that his little heart is growing and that his heart is healing. Please save our baby, my 3 children and my husband are my life, keep my husband strong at this time and keep a watch over my beautiful children keep them safe always.

St. Philomena I promise to make your name known I'm going to leave you prayer in the church so others will come to know you too, and I promise to light a candle to you. Please Help me like you have helped so many others.

Maureen
    (A Mother in need of a Miracle)

13. lilia

Dear st,
    Please help us to be faithful to the end obtain protection fro my family, and grant us our heart desires. Help us to love God above all THINGS help my brother Si with his immigration and my sister Mo as well. Let god's kindom reign on earth. LET MY CHILDREN LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS. LET THIER LIVES BE PLEASING TO GOD.

14. Mhurleyvi1

I am praying to St. Philomena to provide comfort to my nephew and his wife during their times of difficulty in coping with the physical problems of their infant son Ethan. I am praying to her and asking for her to heal Ethan, who is suffering from VACTERL association and is having trouble with his digestive and intestinal system. May she hear my prayers and ask God to alleviate Ethan's problems. May he come home soon and start to grow and thrive.

15. akua

This is the first time i have read the full story about this saint and i am in complete awe about this. I thank God for revealing this to me. St. Philomena, God revealed you to me for a purspose.
    Pray for me that my marriage to M and that God removes all obstacles and impediments.
    May the Lord grant you eternal rest/

16. Remon

Dear St. Philomena, I ask you to forgive me my mistakes. Keep me free from sins and unite M. and me together into a happy love relationship/marriage. Thanks for the positive interventions at my work. I know it is Your work.

17. Philomena Yong

When the nuns of the Convent of the Holy Infant Jesus gave me the name of Philomena they didn't tell me much about the history of St. Philomena. However, I have always felt God's divine protection and guidance in important decisions that I make in my life. It was only this morning that I "happen" to come across this website and read the very complete account of my patron saint, and I'm sure St. Philomena has been busy intervening for me. I bless this day that I discovered her.

18. Joseph

I learned about Saint Philomena at an orphanage in Mexico 17 years ago. The Priest in charge said that their contributions doubled in size as well as the number of children they were able to take in thanks for Saint Philomena. Not long after that our daughter conceived while doing heavy duty drugs. We told her about Saint Philomena and gave her a picture of the little Saint and she prayed for a healthy child for 9 months at which time she gave birth to a perfectly healty 9 lb 15 oz baby girl. She have our grandaughter the middle name of Phiomena. BLESSED BE GOD IN HIS ANGELS AND HIS SAINTS.

19. anonymous

St. Philomena,
    Please intercede for my healing, all needs, and all family concerns. thank you

20. Pat

I ask prayer for daughter and family, for sons to come back to Jesus and The Catholic Church, for plan to begin as soon as possible, for us to believe and follow Jesus and His mother Mary always. Thank you. God bless you all.