St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. Marilyn

Please help my daughters do well in school St.Philomena. Thank you for all your help and guidance

2. marilyn

Please pray for my children and please let my youngest do well in school, especially on a test tomorrow. thank you

3. marilyn

Please pray that my daughter passes her driver's test today and that my family will be happy and healthy.

4. marilyn

Please St. Philomena pray for my daughter who is struggling in school. She is very frustated because she has always been a great student. Please help and guide her with your prayers.

5. Philomena Nakyazze

St Philomena thank you so much for my special parcel which you sent me a few days ago. The day I received it, our pastor told us the previous day that we are going to receive an Angel who will give us something we have been looking for for sometime. When I received the Parcel with Your Picture on top, I was in awe. I just cannot explain. First I said how loving God is to confirm to me that You are my Angel and that You are with me in prayer. Secondly on opening the Parcel there were very beautiful post cards of You!!! I could not believe it because the previous day after prayer I wanted to buy Your post card at the prayer place and even touched it, but by the grace of God I put it back so when I received these lovely gifts, up to now, I just give Glory and Honor to God. St Philomena, I need you by my side to teach me the way of your spouse.

I love You Lord. Mother most pure, I offer You all I have.

(Two vivid testimonies for me from St Philomena in less than a month). To all who read this, God loves You and Knows You personally. He will make a special surprise for you at His timing. Just pray for His will in your life.
    Amen

Philomena

6. Phillomena BN

I give glory and Honor to God for the gift of St Philomena. I asked St Philomena to pray for me and posted it on this website. I write today to testify that my office accepted to give me 8 million shillings to pay off the debt I have. St Phillomena I am truly thankful and pray that You continue living with me at all times. I had started a financial breakthrough and this approval came yesterday 2 days to the end of the Novena. Thank You My Lord Jesus for dying for us. Here below is the prayer request I submitted one month earlier.

My Patron st Philomena. I love You. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ and find me ten million shillings which I need to pay off a debt before the end of this year. I have been having you at home, started praying but have not been consistent. For that I am truly sorry. I again read about you a few days to your feast day tomorrow. It is the Lord reminding me that I need to get closer to you now that I want to live a life style like Yours. I pray with thanksgiving. Amen

7. maria jesus

santa filomena te tengo mucha fe

8. Frankie Palermo

My son Frankie Palermo V is fighting for his life with a heart condition he has had since birth (He is 18 yrs old) Things are not going well... Philomena, powerful with God, pray for him! Interceded with The Lord in his behalf. I beseech thee!

9. m

St, Philomena please pray for my family especially my daughter who is struggling in school this year. Please help her find the way back to doing well. thank you

10. vie

thanks ST.Philomena for what you about to do for me.

11. dennis l kotzman

Saint Philomena has become my "Guiding Light"!. She has saved my life twice and cured the Arthritis in my lower back! I am interested in traveling to Mugnano, Italy next August to be there for her Feast Day. All I seem to find on the internet is Group Pilgrimages. I just want to be there for a few days to honor and thank her then return home to Los Angeles. Do you know of any one or organization that can help me or advise me as to how I can fulfill my dream? I will be anxiously waiting for a reply! Thank You

12. Linda Rogers

Please help my daughter end a abustive relationship . I am afraid for her. Also, good health for me. Please help my brother to walk. Prayer for: family friends, job Ewtn radio marie, natural family planning,priests,safe from storms,thanksgiving.

13. stanley

O great saint Philomena, illustrious Virgin and martyr,
    beloved child of Jesus and Mary, wonder-worker of our age,
    My powerful Advocate, my patroness and my powerful INTERSESOR
    O great and glorious saint, faithful spouse of Jesus,
    Humbly kneeling before thy Throne, I beseech thee to look favorably on
    my petition and obtain for me a suitable job at the end of my service year.
    Through the merits of thy cruel Martyrdom St Philomena,
    Hearand help me obtain what i ask of thy.

14. kouassi adjoua leticia

je suis une dévot de sainte Philomène ,je l'adore vraiment je prie pour que par son intercession vers son divin époux elle m'aide à obtenir la pureté du corps ,de l'âme.qu'elle m'aide à rentrer dans la grâce du travail,mariage etc

15. Dee

I have been praying to Saint Philomena and she is a miracle worker, giving me hope and answering my prayers, my son has gotten better all around, body, mind and spirit, my other prayers have also been answered in beautiful ways! Thank you Saint Philomena.

16. Yves S Daudier

Dear St. Philomena, you know how much I love you and try to spread your devotion.
    Thank you for all your intercessions to your divine spouse Jesus for me. Now I am asking
    you for your help in finding a new job. Please help me, I know you work miracle and I need
    one in the name of you divine spouse Jesus. Thanks.

17. Emily

Dearest Sweet Saint Phelomena, For a reason God has introduced you into my life. i believe in my God with all my heart, I believe in his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit for in the past 4 years of my life the Lord has healed me of many ailments which included my heart. I am true testimony of God's healing grace. St. Phelomena precious child of our Lord, i ask that you continue to heal me of all my ailments for I believe that through your intercession through our Father may his will be done. I ask for my Sister in Christ Maria who has cancer that she too may be healed. I ask for financial relief for my family for we are in serious debt. Please let the settlements be settle already. I ask that you protect my husband and family from all harm and bad intentions against us. Amen. Thank you precious Saint Phelomena I promise to give testimony of you and to teach our Lords' children about you. God bless

18. chet bas

happy feast day St. Philomena. i pray the Catholic church recognizes you again as a saint

19. Phillomen

20. Jeani

St. Philomena I just found out about you yesterday. I wish I had known about you years ago. Your holiness and devotion at such a young age is so inspiring. St. Philomena thank you for the example of love and devotion so desperately needed in present times. Please help me to accept and understand whatever the Lord has planned for me in this life. PRAISE AND GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST.