St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. Janelle

Thank you St. Philomena, powerful with God, for your timely intercession. My prayer was answered!

2. philomena

the way you composed the story about st philomena was i think done very well
    i was completely intersed wow what an amazing girl im pleased i now looked her up so

3. Savannah

I love this article and the video it really helped. I'm making my confirmation in less than 2 months and i can see myslef using this wonderful saint. I love her background and story. She is a blessing and I will pray to her everynight!

4. Charmayne

Saint Philomena,you are a miracle worker,and so I come to you with a humble heart and beg you to please pray for me , i need a sponser for my higher studies , who is willing to pay all my expenses with out any wickedness . he should pay it by his own will and purity . secondly i want you to pray for me and my partner , we both love each other alot , but due to some of his family issue , he is unable to take step for me , his family wants him to marry someone else , i want you to pray for both of us so that we may be together in future as husband and wife and the girl whom his parents has selected , should also get a loving and a caring life partner who should treat her as her queen , i dont anyone to be hurt from our marriage . pray for our good and bright future . bless us both . be with everyone in this world . amen .

5. Emma

Please St. Philomena, pray for my mother. She has Multiple Sclerosis and this has handicapped her in so many ways.

6. mai

St Philomena please help grant my petition I am desparate mother and I want this problem with my son solve as soon as possible with the family
    I read a lot of petitions people have asked you and you have granted their wishes
    I am praying to you everyday please help us
    Please have pity on us with this situation I need your help

7. Randy Paguiligan

Thank you Saint Philomena. We love you!

8. Paul

St. Philomena I ask for your most powerful healing intercession for my
    depression and intestinal pain.
    Please help me O Daughter of Light. Thank you!

9. SUBIN KURIAN

, my name is subin from india. i have spinal musculr athrophya. not treatment in medical science..please prayer me

10. James

How do we petition Rome to have Saint Philomena returned to the calendar?

11. Lydia Saenz

Saint Philomena,you are a miracle worker,and so I come to you with a humble heart and beg you to please intercede for our daughter Blanca who as I write this letter she is suffering from pain in her spine and lower back. Our daughter has been told she has Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthrities. Please intercede for her to our Blessed Virgin Mary our Mother and to The Most Holy Trinity for a complete healing,if it is God's will. Please send me a messege through someone,or in my dreams that you heard my prayers. Saint Philomena,please heal the rest of our family members who are also sick and need to be healed also. Some of us need to be converted,others need a spiritual healing,a mental or a physical healing.. Saint philomena, I know you have performed countless of Miracles,please heal our family too ,we are hurting including my husband, our 8 children 15 grandchildren and myself. Thank you so much for your help. Lydia S. in Corpus Christi,Tx. U,S,A.

. ..

12. rik

Please pray for a young doctor, dedicated to her family and her patients, who is struck by disease and lies paralysed in Intensive Care; that she may recover fully.

13. jasmine

my religion teacher tolled all the kids to pick a saint so i picked st.Philomena for mine i hope i get a 100 wish me luck

14. Gina Merante

My daughter is 16 and her middle name is Philomena, I am over joyed that she is now
    having a complete understanding of St. Philomena's greatness. As always I pray, "St. Phiomena guide and protect us,keep us heatlthy."

15. phyllis tuorto

st philomena i just met you and i will pray to you now please make my breast mammogram
    come back good . in the name of god please be there for me .

16. Milagros Bartra

Si`

17. Marilyn

Please help and pray for my family

18. Marilyn

St. Philomena please pray for my family and that my daughters will do well in school. Please let my youngest do well in her test today. Thank you

19. Marilyn

St. Philomena please help my daughters who are struggling in school. Please guide and pray for them.

20. Cecilia

Pray that I receive urgent and needed funds. Also,pray that my health improves and the health of my family members. Thank you. I am faithful that my miracle is on its way. Amen.