St. Philomena Comments

Little is known of her life, and the information was received by private revelation from her. Martyred at about age 14 in the early days of the Church. In 1802 the remains of a young woman were found in the catacomb of Saint Priscilla on the Via Salaria. It was covered by stones, the symbols on which indicated that the body was a martyr named Saint Philomena. The bones were exhumed, cataloged, and effectively forgotten since there was so ... Continue Reading

1. Margaret

I discovered St. Philomena's St. card at my local church. I read her information and thought that I would start a prayer campaign each night to her for her intercession. Would you believe that my prayer request was answered favorable the very next day! Thank you God, for leading me to St. Philomema and for answering my prayers

2. vera

Thank you saint Philomena for always answering my prayers and granting me all my wishes and requests. Thank you for all the miracles you've given me,thank you thank you..pls do another special one for me these time again pls ,pls

3. michelle

Thank you saint Philomena for always answering my prayers and granting me all my wishes and requests. Thank you for all the miracles you've given me, my kids and my family. I've gone through a lot in my life and every time I ask for God, Mama Mary, Holy Spirit, Our Lady of Manaoag and Your help you always hear them. Thank you so much! And right now I am asking for your help again I know that you'll help me with this one again! Thank you for showering us your love and miracles!

4. Desiree

I have just recently been introduced to St Philomena. Ive never heard of her, but Im excited of getting to know her. Please all who reads this.....Pray for those who have passed, that their souls continue to grow in spirit, that they too may lead by example of what is "truth".
    Your prayers have such a huge affect in heaven, more then you can amagine. So, if you ever find yourself asking,...is my voice of prayers heard?. I can tell you this; Yes!! ....in more ways then you can amagine.You truly are making a difference and God sees this.

Desiree

5. Sherlyn Escota

what was her occupation or mission??..pls reply coz i my sisister nids it :))

6. Philomina D. W. N.

St. Philomena, one of the reason I love you is because you are my name sake. Another is for your intercessions. My father told me I was named after you and a sister at church confirmed and gave me a booklet to read about your history. I have since adopted you as my patron saint and my life has changed for the better. I see your handwork and protection in various ways and places. I need you again to help me pass my final exams, and my RN board exam so that I can truly serve God's children with license as the medical tool God wants me to be. Please pray for God to protect me from the difficulties I am currently facing. I like all these comments I have read about you. Please intercede for all of us and we pray for God's will to be done.

7. angela

Please help us find the blueprints on this house,so we can finalize the sale.Thank you St. Philomena.

8. Akot Florence

Dear Philomena my name sake, I truelly lost my name in Florence. my loving father Mateo named me Philomena. I am asking you now to help me overcome the troubles my family is going through- especially finances and blames. Help my children to acquire education and have favours in life. May they live to know your powers and pray with you always. I love you and ask you to intercede for me in my present situation and in the future. I also in a special way ask you to be with us the PUKENDE decendants. Amen

yes i once received an immediate intervention from you just by surfing your site.

9. Lucia

St. Philomena is the patron Saint for our cell group and indeed many prayers have been answered.she is a source of inspiration especially through her faith.

10. tom

St. Philomena is a most precious and wonderful gift from our Lord. She and Sts. Teresa and Rita help me daily. Please pray to her, say her novenas daily and do not forget to thank God for such a wonderful gift. She gives me such hope and peace in very hard times. Thank you St. Philomena for hearing us - Love.

11. Summer l

Thank you for your answer to my prayers. May God keep you. Amen.

12. bob

she rox i love her shes going to be my saint for comfirmation

13. norma

i did not know who st philomena was or her story. my cousin gave me a small novena prayer pamphlet of hers amoung others and i put it away. i recently pulled it out and read it and started praying to her but i was also curious about her story and looked it up on the internet. her story is sad but miraculous. god bless her .

14. johnathan

Saint Philomena has been sent by God into many people's lives-I do not know why she was chosen, but many things with God are mysterious. Be thankful and BELIEVE.

15. ally

i am happy to say that i have chosen philomena as my confirmation saint (:

16. Norma

In the holy name of Jesus, for the seemingly lost cause of a timely miracle for Danny's and Alex's conversion and repentance of what they've done to their bodies, minds, and souls, please pray for us, St. Philomena. I promise to let people know about you. Thank you

17. mjkb

Please, Philomena, help me to sell my house, or give me a sign that all will be well.

18. Daniela

Truly a beautiful Saint- who really does bring fourth miracles!!!

19. Susan

I am so happy to say I just started praying to St. Philomena and already feel her presence. I know she will help my son find work ......... God bless you my dear
    St. Philomena!!!

20. katherine

thank you st. philomena for granted my favors..I adore u..thank to lord jesus christ for recognizing u as my patron..always guide me and help me to my needs..and to my NLE on dec 2010..kath