St. Paul Comments

St. Paul, the indefatigable Apostle of the Gentiles, was converted from Judaism on the road to Damascus. He remained some days in Damascus after his Baptism, and then went to Arabia, possibly for a year or two to prepare himself for his future missionary activity. Having returned to Damascus, he stayed there for a time, preaching in the synagogues that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. For this he incurred the hatred of the Jews and had to ... Continue Reading

1. Daniel

St.paul was an inspiration to me.

2. kelsey green

this was very helpful for me i thought that Saint Paul is awesome!!!!!

3. Mike Smith

He was beheaded in 68' . Read the Bible .

4. Ariel

This is so life touching. I just want to go home and read the bible=[

5. Tommy Boi

hey connor hows ur day, Pippin Paul is da bomb

6. am

The Acts of the Apostles gives us no further information on the life of the Apostle. We gather, however, from the Pastoral Epistles and from tradition that at the end of the two years St. Paul was released from his Roman imprisonment, and then traveled to Spain, later to the East again, and then back to Rome, where he was imprisoned a second time and in the year 67, was beheaded.

7. John Francis

Paul was in Arabia 3 yrs according to scripture.

8. jonny

herro mi nombre es jonny.

9. jonny

hi....

10. anthony

this helped me with my report.

11. Joseph Sammut

MALTA was baptized by Saint Paul. We are very proud and grateful to the Lord that sent him to MALTA to bring us JESUS.

12. Leticia

wow! that was awesome.
    my mums brothers sisters husband was named after saint paul

13. Paul

I was named after St. Paul : )

14. jimmy roge

thanks guys, st pauls is super

15. Jacquie

I love you ( :

16. J Christian

It is interesting to see that Saint Paul kept his "day job," of tent maker, even whilst in his most successful tours

17. Gina

I'm a die hard fans of St. Paul the Apostle.

18. J Christian

Saint Paul nay Saul pray pray for us all; pray to Yahweh an on down the scale, from Angels to earthlings so pale; pray let us see what we're coming to be -- so we may change our ways and turn tail; let us like thee become priestly and cease to act too beastly; whilst we have our feet on earth may we stick our heads into heaven; and if in so craning our necks get stretched let's have an end to complaining; by the memory of Melchizedek and Abraham, Jesus and Peter and Paul -- may there be bread enough and wine every where under Heaven, in Yahweh, Mary and Jesus names and fames and flames of glory, Amen.

19. Steve Feldman

since my auto insurance carrier is named after this Saint i wanted to know if he would be happy with this company and the way they handle legitimate claims. Since I was born Jewish and later accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour as St Paul did, I do not think he would want his name associated with this company.

20. Nicola

hey,
    st paul is so cool. i am doing a research for school.

bye