St. Paul Comments

St. Paul, the indefatigable Apostle of the Gentiles, was converted from Judaism on the road to Damascus. He remained some days in Damascus after his Baptism, and then went to Arabia, possibly for a year or two to prepare himself for his future missionary activity. Having returned to Damascus, he stayed there for a time, preaching in the synagogues that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. For this he incurred the hatred of the Jews and had to ... Continue Reading

1. Jasmine

HEYHEYHEY!
    me and shaylee are doing this for our religion assigment yeaaaaah budddy.

XOXO GOSSIP GIRL.

2. Fraser

Thx,
    this is definetly gonna help me for picking a saint.

3. C Smith

nice, this helped me a lot

4. Ryan

thx helped me for confirmation

5. japheth

thanks st.paul from heart

6. david freeman

I loved this bio because it gives you important facts and dates. I love it.

7. Kevin

YO this was a awesome story bro. for real.btw it helped with my project at school.

8. charity chepkirui kimetto

Bravo!we should all emulate the work of Paul,how ever hard situation might be

9. dyaln

st paul top guy

10. mim & bon

coool story bro. period.

11. Angie Milling

I like jersey sure, just putting it out there

12. dave

Paul is a top bloke

13. Gary

You repeatedly say Paul "converted from Judaism". This is not accurate. Paul saw himself as a religious Jew both before and after his acceptance of Christ --whom he came to understand as the fulfillment of his deep Jewish faith.

14. jel

o Glorious Saint Paul pray for us.your a great example to all of us ,you loved God so much !

Ad Dei Majorem Gloriam !!!

15. Jason

I'm not sure if you'll see this, Craig, but off the top of my head, yes, Paul spoke fairly disparagingly of homosexuality in Romans 1:24-28 (approx...)

Not to imply any malice on my part. I just wanted to point out that there is a direct comment on the part of Paul, though off hand I can't think of one by Jesus Himself.

16. TONY HA

WOW THIS IS A VERY HELPFUL LOT OF INFO FOR MY SCHOL PROJECT

17. god botherer

praise the lord!!!!

18. Craig

Dear Zac Franz,

Paul actually never spoke of homosexuality, just as Jesus never once mentions anything regarding homosexuality in the Bible.

You are as God created you. You are not a sinner.

19. Zac Franz

Saint Paul helped me realise that homosexuality is not the way to go.

20. Luke De Munari

I just can't explain how deep and meaningful the love is i have for saint paul. xoxoxo