St. Catherine of Siena Comments

The 25th child of a wool dyer in northern Italy, St. Catherine started having mystical experiences when she was only 6, seeing guardian angels as clearly as the people they protected. She became a Dominican tertiary when she was 16, and continued to have visions of Christ, Mary, and the saints. St. Catherine was one of the most brilliant theological minds of her day, although she never had any formal education. She persuaded the Pope to go back ... Continue Reading

1. M.R.

how did she die?

2. ellen

this dosent have lots of info\

3. Sonia

i thought she got her head cut off?

4. claire

I don't hate this site, but I don't love it. I can't find any feast days!

5. Chrystal Nicolaou

very informative. not to much info but i think that you could use a little bit more info so people can get a little bit more of the info they need, just like what i need. but good job!!!

6. ellen

i think its a good site i've been on it so many times and the information always surprises me.

7. no name

this is a great website it inspires me.

8. lee grace dominguez

this is really cool website ever! im inspired by the lives of the saints.

9. catherine

hay. st. catherine we are the same name how glad i am

10. LeAnn Neely

I know a little about St.Catherine that I've Learned that christ has taken her Virginity and Mary has to. She died so young that it hurts to read about it she was a good Angel and I do love her but I'm Baptized and this is my second-time reading more about her can you tell me more about her and I love her and I hope you will write me back.

11. Rachel.M

this is an awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee website! I love it thnkkkkkkkkk uu so muchhhhh...")