St. Patrick Comments

St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world's most popular saints. Apostle of Ireland, born at Kilpatrick, near Dumbarton, in Scotland, in the year 387; died at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland, 17 March, 461. Along with St. Nicholas and St. Valentine, the secular world shares our love of these saints. This is also a day when everyone's Irish. There are many legends and stories of St. Patrick, but this is his story. Patrick was born ... Continue Reading

1. Jesse

this is a perfect website for anyone who wants to learn about a saint!!

2. im col

thsi siant is col.

3. CCCCCCMAN!?!?!?!/

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jojojojojojojojojoj

this was a perfect website 4 saints

5. Hanah

THANK YOU so much this really helped me on my paper! :)

6. H! K1DS

Sweet Saint, please pray for me that my mom packed vanilla pudding.

7. cpc

this really helped me with my report for school, but i stil don't know when st patrick was canonized

8. David

Deffinetly helps, but why was he a saint?

9. Jake

I am doing a report about him for my church he is cool but the report is boring :D

10. Margaret Madharani

Very Inspiring, but I want more information about St. Patrick, m

11. Chris

This is so awesome!!!!!!

12. it

great job

13. olegs

it was good site to get some info for my saints project, but it didnt have as much information about St. Patrick as i thought it would. for example why did St. Patrick was axually canonized as a saint. i didnt realy find that on here. please update it soon.

14. marg101

how can you get here in433 and die in 461 if you preached for 40 yr

15. Nat

This website is the BOMB thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Patrick Adau

My name Patrick Adau my confermation name is Joseph was born on 29th.January 1949 in Vellage of Apin Apin Keningau Sabah,Malaysia.I am thankfull with my guidence saint.I am now full time layman.Please help to pray for me.

17. Bailey

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing my saints project on St. Patrick :) Helps ALOT

18. Ronald McDonald

I think this saint is yummy because im irish too

19. Chelsea Brunton

very helpful better than wiki

20. Jennifer

This information was useful for my school assignment. Thanks!!!