St. Patrick Comments

St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world's most popular saints. Apostle of Ireland, born at Kilpatrick, near Dumbarton, in Scotland, in the year 387; died at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland, 17 March, 461. Along with St. Nicholas and St. Valentine, the secular world shares our love of these saints. This is also a day when everyone's Irish. There are many legends and stories of St. Patrick, but this is his story. Patrick was born ... Continue Reading

1. Patrick E

this was so helpful thank you! im using him as my confirmation saint!

2. mitchell

thanks man i just failed a ISU on you

3. Steven

What an incredable man

4. anthont

he forgot 168 snakes in leinster house

5. pete

great site for conformation

6. Lauren

I need a MLA citation for this webpage. Can anyone help me out?

7. >.< smile

Hai.... i Love Saint Patrick.... He's so cool

8. G&G

He is he a very interesting paton, love how people celebrate him in today's society:) gotta love that green beer!;) n GREEN & GOLD <---- love that!

9. John Doe

this site is epic. it helped me convert my teacher to christianity by showing what st patrick did.

10. the cool guy neo

amazing this really help me, thank you very much , i need this for my project

11. sky Blue

Party Rock!!!!!!

12. Kylie

hi could you please tell me when this was last updated and who the author is before tommorow

13. Kingsley

I can't believe it took me this long to remember how to spell it, but hapy St. Paty's day everyone

14. Miko

I Love this! Yeaa the informations really helping so much! So Good. So Great to be Christian. Thank You so much sweet Saint Patrick. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

15. George Fall

This really helped me thnks
    George

16. Charles

Dear Saint Patrick, please pray for my broken-heart. Every day it's getting very hard for me to live. Please pray for me. In the name of the Father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

17. Matt

this info was very helpful. I hope to one day travel to Ireland to see all his monuments.. :D

18. Steve Aron

I am choosing this saint as my confirmation saint.

19. ashley

very helpful for my assignment

20. Nathan

the snakes got driven out of Ireland because of the cold