St. Patrick Comments

St. Patrick of Ireland is one of the world's most popular saints. Apostle of Ireland, born at Kilpatrick, near Dumbarton, in Scotland, in the year 387; died at Saul, Downpatrick, Ireland, 17 March, 461. Along with St. Nicholas and St. Valentine, the secular world shares our love of these saints. This is also a day when everyone's Irish. There are many legends and stories of St. Patrick, but this is his story. Patrick was born ... Continue Reading

1. mitchell

it was the best info on the net about st.patrick

2. Whammo Jammo Lamb

St Patick rules!!!!!!!!!! He is awsome!!! I love him !!

3. James

Im doing a project on him this site rocks!!! :)

4. brandon

im doing a project on him, this is very helpful

5. tanya

it was very good as i needed it for a test thank u xoxoxox

6. Alannah

This site is helpful. I am really glad I found this because lots of sites have fake information. I am doing a oral presentation on him so this is a great start
    Thank-you XD

7. rachel

thaks so muchh =] this is helping me on my 3=page essay...which is due tomorrow

8. River

I am n 6th grade and this page helped me so much.

9. patrick Mulqueeney

Wow im doing an assignment on saint Patrick and this is very helpful

10. i am cool

st. Patrick is a coool guy

11. Locky

This helped a lot with my saint assignment.

12. lily

does anyone know who the author of this is? i need it for a school project.

13. Rachel

Thanks for the info helped SO much!!!!!!!!!

14. sonya

My son has chosen St Patrick to be his confirmation saint name. It was great to learn more about St Patrick. Thanks

15. Madalena O'Neill

Helpful article for my work. I would like to know the name of the author. Thank you, Madalena.

16. Madalena O'Neill

This article is very important for my work. But I would like to mention the name of the author in the book that I'm writing.Thank you, Madalena

17. jack

Thanks for the info ;)

18. ulga

this was really helpful

19. ck

I thought this was the most useful information I could find for this is the saint my son picked for conformation....Thanks!!!

20. Ryan

This website is great. It helped me a lot with my CCD report.