Bl. Miguel Pro Comments

Born on January 13, 1891 in Guadalupe, Mexico, Miguel Agustin Pro Juarez was the eldest son of Miguel Pro and Josefa Juarez. Miguelito, as his doting family called him, was, from an early age, intensely spiritual and equally intense in hi mischievousness, frequently exasperating his family with his humor and practical jokes. As a child, he had a daring precociouness that sometimes went too far, tossing him into near-death accidents and ... Continue Reading

1. Marco

Thank you Jesus for Blessed Miguel Pro- he is an inspiration to me in his humility and his forgiveness to those who betrayed him, following closely in the footsteps of our Blessed Lord. I have been to Mexico City prior to learning of Padre Pro and wish I could have visited the church where his relics remain. I experienced a community of people who were on fire for the love of Christ and of the Catholic Church- I am certain the sacrifice of Padre Pro had much to do with the result of the faithful people in Mexico today. We must continue to spread the message in 2011 and beyond- Viva Cristo Rey!

2. Teddy

I'm doing a report as well. This would be the best reference I have found since the Wiki page. I highly recommend this page if you would like to know more about this guy.

3. alex

it was good but doesnt have enough details if your in high school doin a report on it

4. max

i am glad i could find this website for my saint report but you need more details.......that would help

5. Lance Mudd

We just came back from Mexico City where we visited the church and shrine of Father Miguel Pro. The priest welcomed us into his office and showed us some of the relics he had of Father Pro including a piece of the handkerchief that was used to wipe the blood from his head and a piece of the sweater he was wearing when they shot him. Father held these relics in his hand as he made the sign of the cross over each of us and gave us a beautiful blessing. We were fortunate to have a bilingual priest with us to translate. It was very beautiful and something my wife and I will never forget. We were truly blessed.

6. Jose

I just saw the movie "Padre Pro: Father Miguel Agustin Pro Martyr of the Lord" and I was deeply touched. I searched on the internet and arrived to this site. Great movie. www.distrimaxinc.com. Viva Cristo Rey!

7. SliverSchaefer

Amazing how God uses are gifts, talents, & in the case of Miguel, his childhood traits that others may of thought as bothersome at one time, & uses them for the greater good.
    Should I be so fortunate to be able to recognize what God has given me in abundance so that I might be able to use it in service to others.
    This was an amazing story & lesson.
    I'm grateful for this Saints Page on Catholic Online.

8. Alex Sebastian

This story is encouraging and thought provoking, we need more of such stories to uplift our spirituality and believe in Jesus Christ our Lord and King.

9. OSEJIE EMIOWELE

I am so moved by this article and i thank God for what he accomplished through the life of Saint Miguel Pro. I dare say that the world is in dire need of such men that will do all that is necessary and defile every false decree just to spread the truth and love of God that this world is so much in need of now.

10. Sister Martinette Rivers

It was so refreshing to read again the life of Blessed Miguel Pro. What a wondereful saint for Mexico! A great saint for us to imitate as well. May he guide and protect all the youth in Mexico who are exposed to drugs and keep them safe and free from harm.

11. Bob Gilmore

This was very helpful. This man had a gruesome death. Hope he is canonized soon!!

12. nick

thanks this helped a lot for my report thanks

13. Kidsmoof

I THANK EVERYONE FOR THIS WEBSITE IT HELPED ME GET AN A+ ON MY REPORT

14. Juan

Thank you for the information on here and you should add photos

15. Julian Garcia

i found this site to be quite helpful in my quest to bring back to life Miguel pro

16. John Bennet

Please add more photos of saints
    Thanks

17. catholic daughter

wow thanks for posting this wonderful story!i really needed this for one of my reports .and this really helped:)