Bl. Miguel Pro Comments

Born on January 13, 1891 in Guadalupe, Mexico, Miguel Agustin Pro Juarez was the eldest son of Miguel Pro and Josefa Juarez. Miguelito, as his doting family called him, was, from an early age, intensely spiritual and equally intense in hi mischievousness, frequently exasperating his family with his humor and practical jokes. As a child, he had a daring precociouness that sometimes went too far, tossing him into near-death accidents and ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    9 months ago

Bl. Miguel Pro, please remember me in your prayers.

2. Emma
    9 months ago

Happy feast day :) and I love how you went undercover please pray for us who want to follow Christ the king as you did

3. Anna rose
    10 months ago

in part of the info i think it should say his not hi anyway very helpful Bl. Miguel Pray for us

4. Cameron D.

Miguel Pro was sooooo awesome! I have officialy picked him as my Confirmation saint. He has also encouraged me to maybe become a priest when I am old enough. I also have to write a report on him and why he is good for my Confirmation

5. Gevanantham

Fr. Pro is a great inspiration to me right now. We're are being persecuted in a very subtle way though there are laws in place. Justice seems to be on the side of the well to do. The poor have to fend for themselves. Like Fr. Pro, I ask for God's strength and wisdom to stand up for thruth. All honor and glory to our God and Savior, Christ Jesus.

6. chet bas

happy feast day Bl. Miguel Pro. thank you for your bravery and sacrifice. we hope you will be canonized soon

7. Joseph Mathew

Bl. Miguel Pro, You still continue to inspire us with your example of forgiveness. Please continue to pray for us.

8. EEEEEEEdwin

VIVA CHRISTO VIVA MEXICO

9. nerd master

i have an assignment for my church history class and i had to find a martyr. i found miguel pro and when i read about him, i was completely interested. if you have an asssignment of researching and martyr, i recomend MIGUEL PRO.

10. Mary assumpta

This article is very encouraging.pray 4 we youths that we may seek the face of God and to serve him wt all our hearts.viva Cristo rey!!!

11. Shauna

In about 1985 I had a dream of a priest being shot by soldiers. I was pregnant with Frank Vincent H., who lived 3mo.17days&Fthr.Detterman blessed & listened as I told him my dream when I woke up screaming Immanuel!My daddy died 1yr. ago today.Blsd MiglPro

12. mary guillen

As a very small child, 6 or 7 years old, I recall hearing about the religious persecution going on in Mexico. Also, the exciting part Fr. Pro played in continuing God's work in the villiages ministering to Catholics dispite the dangers he faced daily. After reading this info on Fr. Pro, I have gained a better understanding of what was going on in that country and the hardships religious and christians faced at that time.

I'm amazed that the Catholic church has not done more to promote the sainthood of this
    modern day (North American) martyr.

13. CARMEN VAZQUEZ

Father Miguel Pro´s childhood reminded me of San Juan Bosco, who also was a bright, energetic boy who also loved to make jokes and daring stunts...I didn´t know there is a church in México City where his relics are, so whenever I have the chance to visit that city, for sure I´ll visit his church, too. I know that we may be very blessed by praying to him, asking him for braveness so we may be strong when defending and practicing our religion. Viva Cristo Rey and Father Miguel Pro! thanks for your valuable info, God bless you all... ...

14. Ryosuke

Christian priests at first called Mexican to the independence of Mexico from Spain. But, thereafter, Soldiers' antagonisms were continued in that country. Migel Pro was a victim under that situation. Beautified Migel Pro, requiescat in pace. Amen.

15. Joseph Mathew

Bl. Miguel Pro, You are an inspiration to me to dedicate all that we do, for the furtherance of Jesus Christ and his Kingdom. Please pray for me.

16. romero

may padre pro pray for all his people in beautiful Mexico. what the drugs are doing to the country.

17. christie

Congratulations on such a detailed account on the life of St. Miguel Pro, whose life and martyrdom has been the seed for the growth of the Catholic Church in Mexico. St. Miguel Pro pray for our youth who are tantalized by terrible distractions, drug abuse, cigarettes, time wasting, sex etc. Through your prayers, bring young people to the fount of love, Christ's love. Intercede for us too, parents, who have tried and failed, to raise faith-filled children. We are not giving up because we believe there is hope in the Good Shepherd who'll continue looking for them and bring them to the fold. Help us dear Saint. Amen.

18. Devadhas Muthiah SJ

St Miguel Pro, you are an inspiration to me. You have responded to Christ the King as a true and daring soldier, a true son of St Ignatius. Please pray for us that we bear witness to this wonderful King today. The short summary of your life given here is really done well.

19. christie

Blessed Miguel Pro, thank you beloved saint, who appeals to me because of your ingenuity and mischievious style in serving God. You sound human and funny, that's what brings a smile to my face. God chooses His lovely children to serve Him through their unique gifts. Thank you Blessed Miguel for your exemplary life. Pray for us today. Amen

20. kim

it help me to choose my saint so i can get confessed thank you very much