St. Matthew Comments

St. Matthew, one of the twelve Apostles, is the author of the first Gospel. This has been the constant tradition of the Church and is confirmed by the Gospel itself. He was the son of Alpheus and was called to be an Apostle while sitting in the tax collectors place at Capernaum. Before his conversion he was a publican, i.e., a tax collector by profession. He is to be identified with the "Levi" of Mark and Luke. His apostolic activity was at ... Continue Reading

1. Marisol

This saint thing totally did not help my ass at all. I needed more info and interesting one. I don't know if it was eather this web site or the saint.

2. jordan

This really helped me for my saints project

3. collin

this site is really helpful to my project thanks

4. Kris

Matthew is the best! I chose Matthew for my Confirmation name.

5. valerie f.

o yea, well i am ALSO doing a project on him, he like, so0o0o0o0 does rock, lol, and MOSTLY the only reason i am doing St. Matthew on my project, is b'cuz my uncle's name is Matthew!!! PSHYEAH!!! I KNOW!!! lolz

6. Matthew

GO MATTHEW GO. I think Matthew is one of the best saints because Matthew is my name

7. Dennis

I have to research on him for my confirmation =D. I'm glad I'm going to be an adult in the church. I love God <3.

8. Giancarlo Cruz

thanx for the information! St.Matthew is my Patron Saint for my upcoming Confirmation in a few months.

9. Matthew

Thanks for all of the wonderful information on Saint Matthew the Apostle.
    Sincerely: Matthew

10. domenic

I am also doing a project on saint Matthew he really does rock, i love him. I have a friend named saint Matthew. hes a great guy. GO MATTHEW GO

11. Matthew

St. Matthew is awesome! I am also doing a project on him! He rocks!
    Hi everyone who reads this. ^-^

12. christopher

i am choosing saint matthew for my conformation name my best friend's name is also matthew. hi to ever reads this!

13. crippled "dorfman"

Im also doing a project on saint matthew. he is an amazing guy! My friends name is macky! go all souls!!!!!

14. christina

St. Matthew, pray for my husband during this stock market crash. bring him health, wealth and happiness. amen.

15. matthew o.=]

saint matthew is an amazing saint! im doing a project on him and im glad i chose him! hello any 1 who reads this!

16. hello

my brother is called matthew but he's not a saint.St matthew is cool i like pie:D

17. Billy g

St Matthew is so kind i love him he is so sweat! He is really hot

18. michael

thank you st matthew for helping me.

19. kyle

this site is amazing and i luv it with all my heart!!!! yeah!

20. michael

st matthew help me with my tax