St. Martha Comments

"Jesus loved Martha and Mary and Lazarus." This unique statement in John's gospel tells us of the special relationship Jesus had with Martha, her sister, and her brother. Apparently Jesus was a frequent guest at Martha's home in Bethany, a small village two miles from Jerusalem. We read of three visits in Luke 10:38-42, John 11:1-53, and John 12:1-9. Many of us find it easy to identify with Martha in the story Luke tells. ... Continue Reading

1. Anne

I was just introduced to St. Marta and have started to do her 9 day novena. Talk to her like you would a mother or a friend. She just did something very sweet for me. I was crying to her and asked her to let me have communication from my estranged husband, and a few minutes later my phone dinged... it was him... amazing. It was completely St. Marta's doing - he rarely communicates with me. Oh, I put a little rosary beside her picture and candle.

2. Martha

My name is Martha, and i love it. This is also my Confirmation Name :) St. Martha you are, a true saint and you have brought happiness and joy in everyone's life. I'm very lucky to have this beautiful name, Martha.

3. gig m

St Martha, your prayer came to me as a help from persons unknown and I will begin the novena to you next Tuesday 20.3.12. I ask you to intercede for me with the Lord and obtain the grant of my request for the man who is right for me (right inside and out for me, the Lord and with himself) and who I am right for to come into my life as my partner through life. I ask that this happens soon and that we achieve a happy, holy, faithful, loving and blessed eternal marriage. Thank you. Amen.

4. Anne

Dear St. Marta: I have just discovered you. I ask you to help restore my marriage of almost 15 years and bring my husband home to me. St. Marta I promise to do your novena for the next 9 weeks, lighting your candle on that Tuesday. I will pick the candles up this evening. St. Marta, please encourage me by giving me some immediate sign. I have worked so hard to keep my marriage and my family together and I love my husband. Awaken him to see that his family hold true and unconditional love for him and the rest is not real.

St. Marta I promise to make your name known by publication, and I promise to bring you some treat each Tuesday.

Help me St. Marta like you have helped so many others, please restore my marriage to the man I love. Thank you, Anne

5. Eileen

With grateful thanks to St Martha for granting my novena yet again - my special saint since childhood and always grants my favours for which I am so grateful - thank you for all the mini miracles in my life and for looking after my family too.

Also St Jude, St Christopher, St Martin & St Anthony to whom I always pray and of course our guardian angels who watch over us and our home.

We lead a gifted life and for that I am truly grateful

6. Brenda

I have been devoted to SaintMartha since 1980, and I am still devoted to her. Now a days she is remembered by me every Tuesday, an every last Tuesday I have a mass done to her name. Saint Martha had been with me since then. Every year on her day I tried to give prayers around in every church and everyone I meet that day. She helped me a lot through these past years. She is considered to as the Saint of Family.

7. NK

Saint Martha
    I have started the 9 Tues prayer. Pl watch over my little Nicole and resolve our trouble. Pl bless Aakash and watch over our whole family. I post my THANKS to YOU. Please solve our troubles.Respectfully NK

8. Anne McCarthy

Thank you st Martha for favours received over the years.

9. t r

thank you st martha for being with us stay near x

10. Laura

Dear Holy Virgin Saint Martha,

Thank you for interceding on my behalf thus far, I have no doubt you will answer my petition. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

11. unknown

this is my confirmation name: Martha!!!!

12. arnaldo cordero

Dear st. Martha:
    I pray and i dont know why i feel very strogn that you are guiding me thru my life i pray that my healing in my broken shoulder will be good, also i ask you from the bottom of my heart that my HIV will allow me to live longer and to be able to help others....Dear St. Martha please help me out financially to recibed abundance that i need to have my spiritual coffee house and to feel my angels with me so i can help others ....dont allow negativity come to me tak eit away and allow me to see my angels hear them feel them and be guided thru them...i see myself in my spiritual coffee house and know that i learn and got to know you...i knwo you will help me in health abudance prosperity and you know what i want to recived love to ofmy soul mate i been looking for too....thank you dear St. Martha and i know and have faith my life will change right now because i got 100% faith in God and his son Jesus and Mary and all my angels and you...i feel i am sourrounded by wonderful angels...thank you dear St, Martha i know a miracle is coming to me....i will have your image in my spiritual coffee house when you send me abundance....thank you for my health and the soul mate i always been looking for...thank you St. Martha...Love arnaldo

13. MR.&MRS.ERNEST NORMANDIN,JR

WE R LEAVING THIS MESSAGE CAUSE WE THUNK OUR CHILDREN'S MOTHER'S LATE FRIEND MRS.ESTHER BARBER THE LATE CALVIN BARBER WHO OUR SON'S ERNIE ,III,KIMBERLY N JOSEPH NORMANDIN WERE FRIEND'S W/N WE WANT TO CONVY R DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE REST OF HER FAMILY N NOW SHE IS W/HER SON.MAY SHE REST IN PEACE 4 WE JUST BURIED OUR FRIEND/DAUGHTER WENDI TORRES WHO WAS 37 YR OLD LAST SAT,SHE HAD CANCER N THERE IS NO FUNERAL NAME ON HER OBIT N MY BABY SISTER HAS COLON CANCER SHE TURNED 52 DEC 2ND N LIVES IN S.C. DONNA LACROIX,MRS. N GAVE UP HER COMMUION 2 SUNDAY'S IN A ROW 4 WENDI N SHE HURT'S NO MORE IT'S WHY DO I PICK UP THE PAPER I K MY LIL' SIS IF SHE FIND'S OUT AFTER NEW YEAR IF THEY GOT IT ALL HER LUMP ON HER BREAST WILL BE REMOVED BUT NO CHEMO IF THEY DIDN'T SO I HOPE N PRAY EVERY NITE AS ALWAYS DO N SOMETIMES I FINISH THEN FALL ALSEEP OTHER MITE'S SO TIRED FROM CRYIN I WAKE UP AT 4 5 6 7 DEPENDS ON MY DAY N HOW I SPELT IF AT ALL PLEASE PRAY 4 MY SISTER N PEACE BE W/U ALL N I NEED TO GET MY SELF READY 4 CHURCH OH MY SAT IS ST.EDWARDS Y OLD SCHOOL OF ALMOST FINISHING 2 WK6TH GRADE N DAD STOPPED PAYING BUT TURNED OUT A GOOD WIFE OF 44 YRS NEXT MONTH 3 CHILDREN 11 GRAND N FROM OUR 23 1ST GRANDDAUGHTER A GREAT G.DAUGHTER 4 NOW N HER NICKNAME IS MIMI MILARA NEVAEH N A VERY GOOD GIRL,ANYWAY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE BARBER FAMILY R.I.P. THE NORMANDIN'S OF PAWTUCKET,GOD BLESS THE FAMILY :(

14. Colin Shaw

Dear Holy St. Martha
    Thank you so much for answering every one of our prayers.
    May Our lord and Lady Glorify you in heaven
    deepest Love
    Colin and Debbie Shaw

15. Pat Barry

St. Martha, I am praying to you on Tuesday to please help me find fulfilling work.

16. m

Hi there, I am a Muslim and no, am not looking to conert to Catholicism. i believe each to our own. I have a muslim husband and he is a good man. I am wondering, do I have to be catholic in order to pray through her?

17. Dedicated To GOD

iJuss Wanted To Ask You If You Couldd Praay For Me && My Family , Help Us To Get Throuugh These Hard Times And To Juss Trust And Believe In God And In Jesus. Pray For All The Sick And Suffering Take Away Their Illnes , Disieas , And Any Pain They Might Have In Their Heart , Mind && Body. iPray For All The Souls In Pergatory. iAsk That You Pray For The Homeless Thaat They May Find A Plaace To Staay In Thiss Cold Weather. Praay For The Young Men Who Treaat Women Like They Love Them Then Leave Them , Praay For Those Young Girls Who Feel Like Runnin' And Never Coming Baack. Pray For Those Who Feel All Alone , Help Them To Turn To God. Pray For The Less Fortunate And Bless Those Kind People Who Donate And Help The Needy. Praay For Those Who Think Their Better Than Everyone Elese. Thank You St. Martha , Praay For Me && Help Me Become More Like You ! Thank You! <3

18. im the prettiest girl in the world

Martha
    Mary what is the difference?

19. martha dugas

My name is Martha. I was born on the feast day of St. Martha. I thank God that I was given this saint name. I have learned to pray to her to intercede to Mary our Mother. for our Mother Mary is my Hope,and I trust in her divine mercy to pray for my soul to one day to be united in Heaven with God my Father. Thank you God for loving me First. I know that I am a sinner, and fall short of your glory. But by your stripes, I am Healed.Thank you Jesus. My Love. Amen

20. Stephanie

Thank you! Thank you! St. Martha Love you St. Martha!!