Bl. Olivia Comments

Olivia is a derivative of Olive whose feast day is June 10th. According to pious fictional legend, she was a beautiful girl of thirteen, of a noble Palermo, Italy, family who was carried off to Tunis by raiding Moslems. They allowed her to live in a nearby cave but when they found that her miracles and cures had converted many Mohammedans, she was imprisoned, tortured, and after converting her executioners trying to burn her to death, was ... Continue Reading

1. Mollie

where can u find more info on her

2. christina

I need to a picture of saint Olivia to help my daughter in kindergarten draw a picture of her.Can You help?

3. Julia

this is a great site...thank you for this...at my school i have to do a project of my saint name and this was really helpfull! thanks! do you know where i would find a picture of saint olivia? i cant find one anywhere!!! I REALLY NEED A PICTURE!!! :)

4. casey

god bless all of u

5. Mackenzie

i have a school project on saints and i choose saint olivia as my saint but i need a picture were can i find one?

6. Oliva

oLivia you rock!!!! St.Olivia was a very brave saint. GOD BLESS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. olivia :)

oh yeah thats my name! are they're any good books about her?

8. ashley

you are cool olivia i love that name what dose it mean Love from ashley

9. percelou france hechanova

could you please send me a picture of this saint..thank you!