Bl. Olivia Comments

Olivia is a derivative of Olive whose feast day is June 10th. According to pious fictional legend, she was a beautiful girl of thirteen, of a noble Palermo, Italy, family who was carried off to Tunis by raiding Moslems. They allowed her to live in a nearby cave but when they found that her miracles and cures had converted many Mohammedans, she was imprisoned, tortured, and after converting her executioners trying to burn her to death, was ... Continue Reading

1. Emily Campbell

Hi I would really like some more information on Saint Olivia as I hope to choose her as my name for my confirmation.Any pictures would be great too. Thanks

2. Angela

Hi, im choosing Olivia for my confirmation name, i need information about her date of birth and death. Where she died and was born? Education, major accomplishments, reasons for canonization and what gifts anf fruits of the holy spirit were evident in her life.

3. Olivia

THIS IS SO FREAKY! My name's Olivia, my birthday is on June 10th and I am nearly 13! FREAKY, but cool!!! Also, she is the patron saint of music which is practically my life!!!

Liv :)

4. Jessie

Please send me information a.s.a.p. I need it by Sunday March 4th 2012.

5. Mike

Awesome my wife is 6 months pregnant and we plan on naming our daughter Olivia

6. Olivia

This is so cool. I didn't know there was a saint called Olivia (Well, i wouldn't anyways because i am a Lurtheran) But my Friend told me (she is Catholic) This so cool i am Italian. and my little brothers' birthday is on her feast day. :D Awesome i want to find more out about her.

7. Grand duchess Olivia

my name is olivia and i hope i can become a saint someday god bless olivia and god shall take care of her and to let her grow wings and to help her heal as the years go by!

8. Molly

I need more info. I am taking her for my confermation name! what were her miracles? and more I need to do this project, a big one! Please help me!!!

9. Olivia

I would like to know more info about her for confirmation. Could you send me some?

10. Olivia

I can't believe how creepy this article is for me. Bl. Olivia has my birthday for her feast day, age, and she's also Italian...

11. Liv

I am so confused, is Bl. Olive and Bl. Olivia the are the same people?! Help me please!!!!

12. Luciana

My daughter is to dress up like Saint Olivia for All Saints day. Do you have a picture to send or a website where I can find one? Thanks Luciana

13. Caylie

Hi .I'm using her as my confirmation saint and I need more information on her. I was wondering when saint olivia was canonized, when the Saint lived, where the Saint lived, parents,miracles & why she was canonized. If there are any other links that I can use please send them . Thanks.

14. Liv

st. Olivia is like awesome!!!I'm doing a school project and
    I totally want to chose St.Olivia! could you please send my
    a site or some more info.
    Many thanks Liv:)

15. Meghan

Hi. I was wondering when saint olivia was canonized. I'm using her as my confirmation saint and I need more info. Thanks.

16. Tatiana

Hello,
    My daughter wants to call my first granddaughter Olivia so I would like to find out more about this beautiful saint. Could you tell me when she was canonized saint?

With best wishes,
    Tatiana

17. Oden Ohlsen

Using the line "pious fictional legend" is presumptuous and impious. This line should be deleted or the entire article.

Pax Christi

18. olivia

saint olivia is a wonderful person but this site needs more info. luv u saint olivia. its so cool we have the same names. god bless saint olivia.

19. Olivia

St.Olivia rocked and i love her!!! And ya, its my name to!!!!! Thanks Olivia, God bless you and the rest of us!!!!!! :)

20. Olivia

My birthdays on the 11th of june a day after result!!! st.olivia rocked i love her WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :)