St. Maria Goretti Comments

Born in Corinaldo, Ancona, Italy, on October 16 1890; her farmworker father moved his family to Ferrier di Conca, near Anzio. Her father died of malaria and her mother had to struggle to feed her children. In 1902 an eighteen-year-old neighbor, Alexander, grabbed her from her steps and tried to rape her. When Maria said that she would rather died than submit, Alexander began stabbing her with a knife. As she lay in the hospital, she ... Continue Reading

1. Gracie Hunt

Geeee Maria was a TOUGH girl!!!!! great site by the way!!!

2. kittycatangel

I used u for my report due on fri. hope my teacher like i mean luvvvvvvvvvvv it. (
    ( )

3. Emily

This is a pretty good web site although it needs to have how old she was when she died. Thanks

4. jenny

u are my patron saint and i hav a question for angel 8/28/08 how did she help u?

5. Sarah Young

Hello my name is Sarah Young. I'm using your site for my home work. It gives me everything I need.Thanks!!!!

6. SarahThanks!!!!

Hello my name is Sarah Young. Your site gave me plenty of information. Thanks!!!!

7. i dont know

i used u for my report. hope u like it of course u cant see it but who cares. mrs. blades and blood thats a stupid name whoever put that as their stupid name that is very rude to god.

8. hi

You don't have enough information for my report.

9. lala

im writing a saint report on you and u don't have enough information!!

10. mrs.wentz

im using you as my patron saint.

11. .Libby Priller

Im using you as my saint in the forth grade for church. I want to be just like you that's how much I LOVE YOU!

12. brittney boggetto

im using her name as my confirmation name toooo ! :p

13. Randi-lynn

I Love you, St.Maria Goretti, guess what?!?! I LOVE YOU>!!

14. Angel

I'm using her name as my confirmation name. That's how much i love her!!

15. jazi

she got stabbed 14 times u know!

16. lizzy

MARIA GORETTI I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

17. lilian

i love her story and i love when she said that she will rather died than submitting her body to alexander because this statement made me repent of my sins

18. Morgan Johnson

St. Maria Goretti is my Confirmation name, she has inspired me!!!!!

19. rusty

she is the model for virginity............

20. AnGeL

Hi Im AngeL,
    For me St.Maria Goretti rockZ cauSe sHe hAd heLpeD mE in ManY wAyS...!!!!