St. Maria Goretti Comments

Born in Corinaldo, Ancona, Italy, on October 16 1890; her farmworker father moved his family to Ferrier di Conca, near Anzio. Her father died of malaria and her mother had to struggle to feed her children. In 1902 an eighteen-year-old neighbor, Alexander, grabbed her from her steps and tried to rape her. When Maria said that she would rather died than submit, Alexander began stabbing her with a knife. As she lay in the hospital, she ... Continue Reading

1. Vicki Garcia
    6 months ago

Please St. Maria intercede on behalf of my granddaughter who is being molested by her father. Ask our Dear Lord to protect her and never allow her father to be given custody of her. I have been praying with all of my heart and would ask you to have all of the angels and saints to pray also. Thank you O pure Saint Maria.

2. Maria Gorretti
    9 months ago

pls help me to fight against temptationz i face everyday n give me dat forgivin spirit like yours.pls help my Pstron Saint

3. Theresa
    10 months ago

I pray that you St Maria Goretti intercess for Amanda & Raffaele, to bless them and help bring the truth about their innocence. Please intervene and bless the real murderer to confess and attest to their innocence, as Allessandro confessed his sins, and asked for forgiveness. I trust in you Lord and pray that the innocents' burdens of the false conviction be lifted, and that the victim's family have the truth they seek. Only you Lord can do this. Please help Amanda & Raffaele. Praise be to you Lord Jesus Christ. Amen! Thank you!

4. lucas da silva
    10 months ago

please may you pray for those that all want a good life for them a there family

5. Aleydis St. Monica

I was so young, just a little girl. 6 years old when it began for me. And it went on and on and on and no matter how much I fought, no matter how much I prayed, no matter how many times I tried to make someone believe me in just kept happening! Raped, beaten, enslaved by my own step brother. To find out, years later, when the truth came out that my own mother did not care, in her own words!!! I have been plagued by lust, by shame, by brokeness and guilt ever sense.

St. Maria Garetti, pray for me! I know I am not a full member of the Church yet, but I am on my way. Help me to learn the path of forgiveness and reconcillation. To let go of vengeance and hatred and this sense of abandonment and loss. Amen

6. Eugeneus mairom

Pray for me my wife and my daughter

7. ijeoma mukosolu

Dear St Maria Goretti, pls intercede for me to our God, his son our Lord Jesus and the holy spirit, for i know that your with them. plead with our Lord to grant me my heart desire, and help me to learn the ways of chastity. Amen

8. Beth

St. Maria Goretti, help me. Pray for me, please. Help me to find healing. Help me to forgive with all my heart. Thank you, my dear heavenly friend. Amen.

9. cathy

Please pray for my children. That they too will be so virtuous in serving God when temptations of this world arise.

10. Joseph Mathew

St. Maria Goretti, Patron saint of chastity, please pray for us, to keep our thoughts pure and grant us the grace to forgive others as you had done.

11. j.christy mathew

Saint Maria Goretti please pray for me and my family,give peace of mind solve my finance problems, Amen

12. Robin Springer

After reading that story of that sweet young child & her attacker I'm just in tears right now, all Blessings

13. christopher antony

St.Maria Goretti please pray for my family and friends in jesus name I pray
    God Bless us all
    Amen

14. general unknown jr the third usmc usnf ****

6th july 2013:st maria goretti pray for us.

15. atsua steve

st, maria,pray to jesus christ our saviour for me to spiritually as you did while on
    this earthly exile.

16. joseph michuki

it is a very inspiring eperience. maria goretti pray for me that i may live a virtuous life.

17. sybil testamark

Maria Goretti is a role model and an inspiration to people of all ages!

18. Marlene

I was first introduced to Maria Goretti through my teacher in primary school. Over the years I have regretted that Maria Goretti was formed to believe that virginity was more important than her life.

19. Michael

A truly awe inspiring, glorious, and magnificant saint, one that everyone should use as a rolemodel and adore her courage and love for god. I'm currently in Highschool and i know everything that goes on there, so far i'm succeeding in following her glorious example.

20. Lilly