St. Luke Comments

Luke, the writer of the Gospel and the Acts of the Apostles, has been identified with St. Paul's "Luke, the beloved physician" (Colossians 4:14). We know few other facts about Luke's life from Scripture and from early Church historians. It is believed that Luke was born a Greek and a Gentile. In Colossians 10-14 speaks of those friends who are with him. He first mentions all those "of the circumcision" -- in other words, ... Continue Reading

1. Jaime Alvarez jr.

His s good resource. I'm in Papua New Guinea, and i'm trying to do some catholic action in the village Church I am staying. The Church is named after St. Luke its called Santo Lukas. I write article in the hope to contributed solve the community disorder which I think is rooted from bad attitude. So the solution is to change that bad attitude though pro-active catholic activities. So far I have written B article and I will include this info to the patron who most has no internet access

2. Joe

he is my name too

3. aasham aslyam

i picked luke for ma project to

4. trexbolin

Me TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. abero

i picked him too!!

6. luke christian Valdez

I thaught St.Luke was a reall cool person and I was named after him and I didn't even know this much about him untillnow , I wonder what it will be like to be his friend.

7. andrei

this is very intresting because at my school we are learning about st luke and my school is called st paul with st luke primary school and i wanted to know who st luke was

8. biglucas8

this was very inspirational and is also my confirmation name

9. Alex

I am very inspired by St. Luke. It would be an honor to wear his medal.

10. Mr. Constantine

I love lukes writing and my stundents also love it.
    my students are writing report on John, luke, matthew, and mark.
    i always suggest this site. my students are getting A+'s when using this site, instead of C-, and it keeps on getting better. I am so proud of one of my students, billy noel, he ws failing in religion and he didnt get any better. so i prayed to god that he might do better, then suddenly i found this. having this helped billy get and A+ on billy's test. i couldnt be prouder of a student. this site is a life saver.
    i knew this was a gift from god. so i want to thank you.
    some thing about this is special
    a girl also had trouble.
    on her paper
    not knowing what to do shecame to me
    now i know she has trouble so i suggested to her parents this site. she started to appear to get better.
    because of this site,
    escpeciallythis part,
    grades have never been better
    often a B-, but never bad
    or a c but im still proud of them

11. Ozzy Osbourne

I enjoy reading about Luke. in my entire career, ive never had more passion for the bibe then luke. ROCK ON!

12. eritrea

dear god pls help me to learn and tech the kindness of the st luke.god send your love help to those who need you oh lord help the people who are in pain.Amen

13. Lucas

This was good. I have to write an essay on saint luke

14. Shane Price

I love this saint.

15. michael

theres a spelling error on the fun facts when it said he was on of the seventy. shoudnt it be one of the seventy?

16. MDV

He's my confirmation name too :D

17. Tyler Gooby

he is going to be my conformation namme .

18. gilbert

i choosed saint luke for my project because he drew the first icon of mary

19. Luke

I love to read about St. Luke because for my first communion I got a little booklet on St. Luke and I got inspired.

20. asana

i have to do a bio on him