St. Seraphina Comments

Seraphina was born in San Gimignano, Italy, to a poor family. She was known for her self denial and acts of penance as a young girl. A mysterious illness left this beautiful girl unattractive; her eyes, feet, and hands became deformed and eventually Seraphina was paralyzed. Her mother and father both died while she was young. She was devoted to St. Gregory the Great. She died on the feast of St. Gregory, exactly as she had been warned by Gregory ... Continue Reading

1. Georgia

My cat is called Seraphina :) ♥

2. liz

well, i also received the same email.. and same angel st. serephina. So we are all guided by the same angel... and how many are there like us that jenna said we are guided by st. serephina? My heart bleeds for our catholic beliefs... and to jenna i hope she'll realize the what's the meaning of respect...

3. Jany

i've received the same email too.but i dont feel bad after reading that. rather i feel a bit more safe who(St. Serephina) is really watching over me, i feel so HAPPY now,but don know why!!!!

4. Beth

Angels are not the same as Saints. Angels are not human. Our guardian angels have never been human - they have always been angels.

Now, to my comment. I just learned of St. Seraphina today. What is odd is that I raise Angora Goats and I spin their mohair into yarn. What is even odder is that my oldest doe goat is named Seraphina and my birthday is on the Feast Day of St. Seraphina. She is one of the patron saints of spinning. I hope to find out more about this young lady who died so young.

5. carol

i as well was guided to your web site, looking for the angel st. serephina by jenna. we all have a choice in life!!! you didnt have to pay anything for this info on the angel. sometimes we are all guided in ways to make us think of others beside ourselves. i needed this info maybe you do as well.

6. Lilian

I can't believe it - I just got the same message from her - wow! She's been at it for years now, I wonder how many people she has sent this message to over the years?

7. marina castil

yes jenna@aboutasco also said that angel serephina was my guardian angel this angel was guided me 26 yrs ago, and now i am turning 26, days count left!!! meaning when i am about to out from the womb of my mother shes there up to now guiding me... wheen i read the message i just felt crying... up to you when you believe .. spam does not work for me coz i dont give yet any single cents,,, but then the readings still sent... thnks!!! ((;

8. rhax

oh my!i actually received the same msg. from Jenna.that my guardian angel was St. Serephina.i hope jennA will change for the better. Let's always put our faith in God

9. Loyd

I also received an unrequested astrological reading from (JENNA) tell me of her great concern for me. "JENNA" also stated that my Guardian Angel is St. Serephina. How sad that this "SPAMMING JENNA" uses god to steal money and rip people off. I really feel sorry for her when one day she will really need God's help.

10. laura

i recieved the exact same thing. i am praying that God Almighty will have His way in Jenna's life & heart . she may end up in hell fire.

11. SMCGUFFIE

This is a scam. I also received this email verbatium. I will never trust this person (JENNA) who tried to make me believe she was so concerned.I googled her and found this site. I have never returned her repeated requests for contact and I have unsubscribed my email address to ensure no future contact.JENNA is a scam.

12. James Perez

Well what a coincidence! I got this same message about my very special Guardian Angel-St. Seraphina; Archangel of worship and contemplation! I made the mistake of getting astrological information online. I will never trust this person (JENNA) who tried to make me believe she was so concerned with my well being! I have never returned her repeated requests for contact but she continues to send me these updates on my life! After reading the comments left above, it is obvious to me she is just after the green in my pocket! I thank all of you who commented and wish you all happiness! Hopefully we can all move on with our lives in our own ways. Seek only your faith in the Lord Jesus and your respective priests and clergy to give you the necessary guidance in the real world. With profound love; James!

13. van_04

let us be just thankful that we have a guardian angel like St. Serephina that always watch over us.,.

14. Chyny

I was just told that st serephina is my guardian angel and am happy about that.i would also like to know how to come in contact with her,whether there are any special prayers or any special ways to do it.

15. natalie

i was told she was my guardian angel to, i dont think it is sad, some people need a face or image to feel safe and to ask for guidance from, if this helps you then go with it, if you dont need a face then saint Seraphina,is a wonderful person that you should be glad that you got the chance to hear a bit about her! everything happens for a reason!

16. Elizabeth

I received exactly the same. Its sad that people do these kind of things.

17. Alice Castro

i also want to know how to contact and ask help with my guardian angle.i want to know more about her and want to communicate with her please help me

18. andoy

i was told also that St. Serephina was my guardian angel.. wow!

19. Becs Gelvero

I am a member of a global catholic community. I read some comments above. i will not comment on the items taken. Rather I am requesting you to please give me more details about St. Serephina. how to communicate with her. Is there a novena prayer for her? Thanks a lot if you could answer my inquiries.

20. Julia

I was told that Serephina was my gaurdian angel. I think this is so cool! I'm happy to have learned more about her, and she is an inspiration to me.