St. Seraphina Comments

Seraphina was born in San Gimignano, Italy, to a poor family. She was known for her self denial and acts of penance as a young girl. A mysterious illness left this beautiful girl unattractive; her eyes, feet, and hands became deformed and eventually Seraphina was paralyzed. Her mother and father both died while she was young. She was devoted to St. Gregory the Great. She died on the feast of St. Gregory, exactly as she had been warned by Gregory ... Continue Reading

1. Jude Alpha

Thanks to jenna, I was surprised to known who my Guardian angel was, Yes i do pray, but i hope my St. Serephina will always guide me, and will remember her.

2. Mia

haha I googled the name st Seraphina and came out on this site.
    God is Good, I almost believed Jenna, but now I know I am not the only one who got her email. This so Hilarious. She used my faith to get money out of me, but good thing there is something like Google in which you can connect and research information before paying. Thanks all for posting you saved me 10 bucks. Stay Blessed all.

3. ruby

just got exactly same email as Kasim (posting above this) he got his 3 years ago, I live in Australia. My concern is that, I am going thru very difficult life circumstance ( possible diagnosis of breast cancer) and the need to reach out and grab onto Jenna for $15 is very strong...I dont believe in Angels (or if I did, they wouldnt come to me in the same template being generated across the world to thousands of people asking for money) but that the timing of these emails means vulnerable people are being exploited for...$15...? Is this how a higher being would operate?

4. angela

Hi... I got the same message from jenna... she told me the same thing about my guardian angel but the thing Which shock me was that I got my message from jenna a week back but I never got time to check... today is the 12th of march n it's St.serephina anniversary and I happen to check it today... so I thing there is a connection to it... forget about jenna... atleast coz of her I know who my guardian angel is.... ^_^ ... God bless us all.

5. Haseena

hey iam muslim i too got the same mail, first iwas little shocked and thought it is real ,
    THANKS BUDDY , for taking time and writing comments.

6. Angel

Hahaha, I also received the same e-mail about the Angel watching over me.

7. Dominic Lal

Hi everyone in Lord Jesus,
    I am also constantly receiving mails from Jenna. This time this is about my guarding angel St Seraphina. Let the Lord reveal it to me who is my protector angel... I think Jenna is playing with every emotions.I am an ardent catholic who believes in the power of almighty.

8. SRIVIDYA PALAVALASA

even i have got the same mail. iam from india. i believe in my parents , they are my guardian.iam thankful that ,iam out from this.

9. lora

so.. everyone receive the same email i guess.. hahahahaha... poor me..

10. No One

As all the messages say, "I got the same message" Where do we go to find "Jenna"?
    She/He is hacking into personal information some way or other. Your age is given on "your personal reading". Perhaps the "Jenna" works for yahoo and is selling on the personal information to someone? With all the phone hacking shame going on, police, newspapers, members of parliament etc. who can you trust?
    Trust in your own instincts. I hope St. Serephina is someones guardian.
    What worries me about this spam message is that "Jenna" got the age wrong, as I can remember before I was born. It sounds crazy, yes, but it was only a consciousness, colour,(brownish red) movement without moving, ( yes a bit strange but like being in an aero plane that is going through some very mild, bouncy, turbulence.) and pressure, as if I was squeesed into a Michelin man suit. (the car tyre manufacturer)
    So my date of birth, is not my age. I was alive before I was born. I didn't know very much, hadn't done very much, but I was alive before St Serephina became my guardian.
    Someone else must be looking after me, and you.

11. Chichi

how do u find out in ur email who ur guardian angel is?

12. dante

same with me, i have received the same email that st. serephina is my guardian angel..
    just the same, i'm a devout catholic who believes in GOD and HIS words... whatever it is i keep on praying coz it is the most powerful tool on earth and it works...

13. muhumuza carolina schemer

i hear ma guardian angel is st seraphina should i really believe this astrologist? totally confused about she said to me.i would truly love to know all there is about this saint.greatful for allthe advice availed.

14. Keletso

I just was also told St. Serephina is my guardian Angel.

15. srp

I just received the same email and my Gurardian Angel St. Serephina - Archangel of Worship & Contemplation has bee watching over me that last 48 years...the same age I am . I do not like people playing with my spirituality. If God wanted me to know more about my Guardian Angel, he would guide me. I feel sorry for Jenna, she must really need money and plays on others weakness.

16. Joyce

I just recieved the exact same letter from Jenna. Obviously not going to believe a word, and what is interesting is that I have always believed my grandmother was my gaurdian angel.

17. MAI victory

I also had the same e-mail....even if she did this we must all forgive her and let god decide for her..

18. jaya sharma

I just receive a mail from Jenna.According to her my archangel is st serephina...I m from India and I follow hinduism.
    But I m so spiritual...and I feel angels around me so many times...I believe in angels...I feel their smell so many times...I believe their help and heal....bt dont know about my guideangels....about st serephina plz....plz.guide me...
    - jaya sharma

19. joanne

I have had the same email from her, i think its really sad trying to mess with peoples lifes, glad I see your comments thanks

20. John

I just received the same email, same source, word for word - it is interesting that we all ended up here, as well, eh? God bless us all & protect us in this new year!