St. Seraphina Comments

Seraphina was born in San Gimignano, Italy, to a poor family. She was known for her self denial and acts of penance as a young girl. A mysterious illness left this beautiful girl unattractive; her eyes, feet, and hands became deformed and eventually Seraphina was paralyzed. Her mother and father both died while she was young. She was devoted to St. Gregory the Great. She died on the feast of St. Gregory, exactly as she had been warned by Gregory ... Continue Reading

1. Stefan
    2 months ago

lol,I got the same mail.I really belived Jenna, until now.Very disappointment.

2. Subramanian.G
    3 months ago

Yes! i received the same mails from jenna.No human could know the future.Most of the peoples even not able to manage their presents with worries.Jenna is trying to make some money with this weakness.Everything happens for some reasons I think.

3. Judy

Here's the thing, I have received the exact same thing in my email about my angel. I also was quoted as being 36 which is true but not for another 5 months and 5 days so unless I had an angel in my mother's womb with me I'm not sure how accurate this lady is. I believe that we all have guardian angels and as a Catholic I believe in angels though I don't know that their is one particular angel watching over us. I was reading the email thinking I'm not 36, I'm 35. I don't know why she said it that way but she did and if that were true then when my mom was almost 4 months pregnant there was an angel with me protecting me from my mother's womb. I am not sure what to believe but I am just searching for the truth or what is close to the truth. I believe that God watches over us always whether it be through an angel, family that has passed or the Lord Almighty himself. Thank you for letting me vent.

4. Laura

Four years after Kasim's post I have received the same e-mail from "Jenna".These people are using very tricky psychological suggestions to manipulate people into spending money on useless products.

5. Nina

Hi! Im from Norway and I also received the same email from Jenna yesterday:)... Thats why I googled st. serephina and found this sayings here :D I think Jenna have to find a new saint to connect people with...;)

6. Joel

Im pretty sure my daughter is "friends" with St. Fina. She talks about her and seraphina all the time and tell us that seraphina is a princess. What an odd name for a 4 year old to randomly come up with. I didn't know anything about Saint Seraphina until I googled it. The only thing I came up with was Ben Afflecks daughters name and this Saint. No cartoon characters generated on the web search. So where did she get the name? Also, she twirls around talking to "princess seraphina." not kidding here. The resemblance is uncanny. Last night, I opened my master bedroom door and sitting in front of my daughters door (we have hardwood floors) was a crumpled up piece of paper - a reciept - that was spinning by itself on the ground. FAST. When I stepped one foot foward - the paper abruptly stopped. When showing this spinning act to my wife, the paper wouldn't spin at all. Its almost like the floor was greased up. Just spinning. I understand that Saint Seraphina was a "spinner?" Before the spinning incident, my wife and I had a huge fight. It was almost like something was telling me to chill out. Im not crazy but this is a very true story.

7. devan

how come we all have the same guardian angel, even when we belong to different different religion.

8. T.A

I've been receiving loads of messages from Jenny but the one she sent to me today was questionable, hence I decided to google Seraphina in order to know who she really is and then I came across this thread and I'm so disappointed with what I found out about my so-called guardian angel.. I don't want to believe anything coming from Jenny as I perceive it as a scam. Henceforth, Jesus is my guardian angel and in him I trust, I won't allow anyone to confuse me.

However, if it turns out that Seraphina is real, then I tender my unreserved apologies and I pray her to keep guiding him.

9. Vera

I have received the same message from JENNA. but she got my age wrong, it looks like st Serephina was my guardian long before I was born.

10. mona

I don't trust Jenna, I trust my guardian angel! :)

11. jen

yep..Jenna is a scammer emails me all the time how i am so special and what's about to happen to me is a once in a life time and she wants to help guide me (for a fee of course) have never responded...but the emails keep coming. We must all be in a group message about the guardian angel!!

12. Lia

I received the same email from Jenna. Very disappointing.

13. tommy

i just found out from a proclaimed spycic that serephina is my guardian angel if that is true im wondering why and what reason that particular angel would be looking after me im nothing and a nobody.

14. vidia

would like to know more about st serephina and st Gabriel and how to communicate and ask help and guidance from them in my every day life.

15. Caroline

I received the same e-mail yesterday morning on October 30th at 2:37 am that my guardian angel was St. Serephina and she had been watching over me for 47 years.
    I'm very happy to have seen this site; she will not get my money.
    When I told my friend about the e-mail I got; she told me to be careful, she had gotten into sending money and they would not stop, she had to threaten to get lawyers after them and they stopped. This site confirmed it. God Bless.

16. Kathleen Thomas

I too got this email from Jenna, and this is the first time i am learning about this saint, and my first grandson birthday is March 12th, and what more can i say, i hope this is not about money but i look forward to learning more about other saints.

17. Roger

I too got this e-mail from Jenna. It is strange that this St. died the same date as my father's birth. I know that I am being watched over, but I'm not so sure it is this Saint. I tend more to believe that Christ is watching over me, not some Saint.

18. rebecca

I am in Kentucky and I got the same email from Jenna. I am 48 also and my birthday is March 12th the day of St. Serafina's death. Guess she sent out a mass email to all of us. Oh well I still have faith in God, just not Jenna. HaHa

19. luisa

i guess this lady is playing with everyone,anyhow i read a story of seraphin ,and i conclude finding this anyhow,i only believe in god jehova the king of kings and god of gods,but its always nice too find up the type of persons thats out there,have a nice day

20. m.j.kurian

The life of St Serapfna impressed me much.I offered a prayer to her to help so0lve the deep problems I am in now.I have every hope that she eill intercede for me and help.