St. Lucy Comments

Lucy's name means "light", with the same root as "lucid" which means "clear, radiant, understandable." Unfortunately for us, Lucy's history does not match her name. Shrouded in the darkness of time, all we really know for certain is that this brave woman who lived in Syracuse lost her life in the persecution of Christians in the early fourth century. Her veneration spread to Rome so that by the sixth century the ... Continue Reading

1. Louisa

this is my first subject on saint Lucy. by the way it's going good

2. May

I love saint lucy!

3. Megan

I love saint lucy. Every saint project I do is on saint lucy

4. Elizabeth

I love St. Lucy. She was my confirmation name. Doing her as a report model was a great idea. The only thing the website needs is more pictures.

5. Catholic 4Ever

I think that St. Lucy was a very good role model.

6. elisa

i did saint theresa

7. joanne

i think you should do Saint Lucy and do you go to O.L.F.

8. cindy

should i do st Lucy or st Elizabeth

9. Lucy

i luv this saint!

10. May

Thank You for asking this page cuz im doing a report on Saint Lucy!

11. hannah

omg this website helped sooo much thanks again!!!

12. penguin_R_awesome!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much! this site is soooooo awesome but not awesomer than penguins......but it has helped me so much with my project and i think im going to get a pretty good score!thanks again!

13. Lucy

Dear Saint Lucy,

My right eye has some nerve damage I was told. Please ask Jesus, as you are God's favorite, to please make this miracle and cure the damage and let me be cured. I ask this in Jesus's name. I Love You. Lucy

14. Teresa

Dear ST. Lucy, my dear young son is loosing sight in his left eye. Please use your God given graces to lead the doctors to a miracle. You have been through so much and are loved by many.

15. Lucinda

I think St. Lucy is really interesting.

16. Michele

Please St. Lucy say a prayer for my relationship. Please understand the large amount of hurt I feel. Please allow us to talk more and love more. Allow us to both remember the overly strong love we had for each other! Please fill hearts with that and allow us to forget any negative issues we might have! Please pray!

17. jennifer

Hi my name is Jennifer St.Lucy chose me to be her child for confirmation and im truly thankful she was a courageous women and I love her thank you St.Lucy

18. shanice

i chose st Lucy as my confirmation name because she is an amazing saint who devoted her life to everyone

19. Mali

Lucys story is simply amazing. I'm making my Confirmation this year through school, and i was so inspired by this story that i think that i am actually going to choose Saint Lucy and my Saint name.

20. lorenzo

what an inspirational story for us Christians.....all of us must read this story...story of saint Lucy