St. Lucy Comments

Lucy's name means "light", with the same root as "lucid" which means "clear, radiant, understandable." Unfortunately for us, Lucy's history does not match her name. Shrouded in the darkness of time, all we really know for certain is that this brave woman who lived in Syracuse lost her life in the persecution of Christians in the early fourth century. Her veneration spread to Rome so that by the sixth century the ... Continue Reading

1. Chaney

I choose St. Lucy as my confirmation saint as well!

2. emily

yeah, this website and info was helpful! I chose saint Lucy for my confirmation name and needed information on her to write a report. Thanks again!=))<3

3. Erica

i could really use for info. for St. Lucy, but this was a great help so yeah, thanks. :)

4. gargar

i used this website a lot for my saint report since im taking Lucy as my confirmation name!! she is pretty tight, and the names gorgeous!!!! godbless!

5. shelly

I love this website I choosing saint Lucy for my confirmation name thank you for all this information

6. Britt

I love this saint and her wonderful story! I am very, very close to choosing St. Lucy for my Confirmation name. I absolutely love the prayer also! This site is so helpful and gives way more information then any other site I know of when looking up saints and their story.

7. maggie(:

this is also my confirmation saint. thank you so much for he life story. i love the prayer to st.Lucy. it fills me with joy. (:

8. Ladybug (*.*)

I am choosing this saint for my confirmation name because saint Lucy is so amazing to me.

9. Ciara

That's my confirmation name such a lovely name and such a great person behind it!

10. kirstyn

this was very helpful for me to find information on her for my confirmation since she is my patron saint
    thank-you very much
    kirstyn

11. Ashlee (Nickname: Lafanda)

dude!! she is my confirmation name too!! im working on this report too!! wait...Laura, I might know you! dude, do u think my name sounds familiar?

12. Cece

OMG! She is my confirmation name also! i think she is so pretty and brave! she is super powerful!!! i just love her!

13. Laura

Shes my confirmation saint!! im working on the report right now!!<3

14. jennavivia

i do a report on saint Lucy

15. anna

omg Lucy is my confirmation name to!!!!

16. Kieser

im doing a report on her too!!!!!!!!!!

17. Vanesa S. Alanano

I was attracted the life of saint Lucy
    may I follow her example. amen

18. ashton

i love Saint Lucy she is my confirmation saint and i am doing a report on her watch over me Saint Lucy

19. Maria (:

St. Lucy Is Awesome She Is My Confirmation Saint! && Im Writing A Report On Her :D

20. dani :)

she is an AWESOME saint she is my confirmation saint!