St. Lucy Comments

Lucy's name means "light", with the same root as "lucid" which means "clear, radiant, understandable." Unfortunately for us, Lucy's history does not match her name. Shrouded in the darkness of time, all we really know for certain is that this brave woman who lived in Syracuse lost her life in the persecution of Christians in the early fourth century. Her veneration spread to Rome so that by the sixth century the ... Continue Reading

1. mia
    1 month ago

Saint Lucy is very kind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Misty
    3 months ago

St Lucy, thank you for your intercession. The specialist can't find anything wrong with eyes. Thank you.

3. Jeannie
    7 months ago

Dear St. Lucy -
    I reach out to you in prayer to help protect my mother's eyes. She was diagnosed with macular degeneration and slowing her eyesight has been declining. Please, I ask of you to protect my mother's vision to not worsen. She is the light of our family and I want her to continue to see her grandchildren and family. She is going to have a procedure on January 23rd, 2014 to possibly give her some slight change to see better in one of her eyes. Please protect her during this operation and by the grace of God, may it help her.
    Thank you for taking the time to listen to my prayer....God Bless

4. Eustace
    9 months ago

St Lucy, You chose Jesus Christ as your partner and you were murdered for this decision you bodly chose, please pray for me in all that i may seek from our Almighty Father, You walked with him and he held you under his protection when the army wanted to arrest you. Please pray for me that my eyes see the truth light both spiritually and physically and that i may follow your ways as you followed your holy ways. I humbly and sincerely ask this prayer through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. Amen

5. Joseph Mathew
    9 months ago

St. Lucy., please remember me in your prayers.

6. victor rommel horcasitas
    9 months ago

Saint Lucia, I pray to you that help me to win this creation A magazine contribution for your miracle in Pagadian. especially in barangay santa lucia in pagadian city. hope saint lucia we can make it at last.

7. Jennifer
    9 months ago

St. Lucy I pray to you everyday that I recover from my eye surgery as quickly as possible so that I will have perfect vision and so that the dryness in my eyes goes away. Please help me heal to perfection. I am hoping by your day Dec 13th about 2 months after my surgery I will have perfect vision and my dryness will be much improved. Amen.

8. Lucy
    10 months ago

Saint Lucy,
    Pray for my husband to come home with my daughter Amanda and Mike and Lucy as I am his wife. After he lost his job in Afghanistan for two months He hasn't contact us and we have no idea where he is. Please close his eyes to other woman and open his eyes and heart to his family only and illuminate his soul so he can surrender to God. Please whisper to Jesus ears for us. Thank you millions.

9. MarklovesSt.Lucy
    10 months ago

St.Lucy you have blessed me with the sight of love. The moment I believed my eyes were opened and I did not see with my eyes but with my spiritual eyes. The flash of gold light in my eyes overwhelmed me with inexpressible joy, peace, love, happiness, and goodness the moment the words, "Jesus is real" came out of my mouth at the Church retreat that I was forced to go to in 6th grade 5 years ago. I was singing softly at first but it rose to a roar of joy 2 hours later and after that I believed. Let my story be known to others and let others come to Christ through St. Lucy and Christ himself, I've had many supernatural experiences with God and humbly pray to give as I receive blessings and love as to love. My goal in life was to become a Saint-humble, caring, kind, peaceful, loving, patient, broad in forgiveness, and always putting my God first. To reach this goal, I will devote my life to others and Christ. May no one be less noble, kind, or true that comes within mine and other Catholics influences and may the Lord God be blessed in the name of the Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Amen

10. Phillip
    10 months ago

I invoke the intercession of St. Lucia as I prepare to have eye surgery on her feast day Dec. 13th. May God, through her intercession, grant me healing and good vision!

11. Vivienne Calabro

St Lucy please I pray to you as I have had eye problems since February 2013 after have surgery to remove cataracts. I suffer from edema of my right eye which causes my vision to be out of focus. I am being treated with anti-inflammatory eye drops as well as Predisone. This the second round of drops. If it does not get better, I face injections to the right eye. Please in the name of Jesus, please heal me. Amen

12. Ayesha

Loving St. Lucy,
    I pray for my mother, my family. They all have bad eyesight, and we all need glasses. I pray for my mother who might need eye surgery. Please keep us safe. Thank you.
    Amen.

13. juanita garcia

Saint Lucy we ask you to please help our Brother Arthur Garcia recover his eyesight on his eye and that the treatment he's getting helps him see well . Saint Lucy please help him if he decides to get eye surgery that everything turns out fine for him . Saint Lucy we ask you through Christ our Lord. Amen.

14. VIVIANNE

St. Lucie, please strengthen and cure my eyes from the aftereffects of eye surgery. In Christ's name. Thank you.

15. LInn

Please Dt Lucy help me at this sys appointment to have everything go ok

16. GB

Saint Lucy, I pray for your divine intercession with my own vision, and for our mission to be completed successfully. praise be to god

17. maria s

Santa Lucia please with your love and devotion to Christ hear my words of a desperate grandmother that her 3 year old grand-daughter has retinal pigmentosa ( that can cause blindness) to a beautiful child , and help the desperation of the parents knowing of this beaking news that is destroying an entire family give us and especially the parents some peace and faith that maybe a miracle can happen with your love for God. I pray and say the rosairy but my son and wife need your blessing and confort. I love you Santa Lucia please hepl us,

18. Taylor

I want to be an eye doctor and I will make conformation in oct. And I would like to choose Saint Lucy.

19. Jennifer

Dear St. Lucy, Please watch over my family and help my mother who needs your healing prayers at this time. Prayers and blessings to everyone who is suffering. May there be comfort and healing to you. Amen.

20. Tracie

Please pray for Tammy Jolly that her eyes can be healed and that she can hopefully see again. Please help her to see again.