St. Juan Diego Comments

Juan Diego was born in 1474 in the calpulli or ward of Tlayacac in Cuauhtitlan, which was established in 1168 by Nahua tribesmen and conquered by the Aztec lord Axayacatl in 1467; and was located 20 kilometers (14 miles) north of Tenochtitlan (Mexico City). On December 9, 1531, a native Mexican named Juan Diego rose before dawn to walk fifteen miles to daily Mass in what is now Mexico City. Juan lived a simple life as a weaver, farmer, and ... Continue Reading

1. Amanda S.

I think this story is very holy and I think it helps people know a lot about St.Juan Diego and his mother Mary!

2. Julia Andrew

This information is so helpful! I love it!!!

3. mitch

ya my uncle is juan diego hes pretty funny and fun to hang out with him

4. Tom

Kevin, Juan Diego is NOT an Arch Angel. He is a Saint.

5. Elena Saucedo

I am 12 years old and i am going to church on wednesday .this was vvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyy helpfull. thanks!!!

6. kevin

i have one question is saint juan diego an ark angel cause i cant have ark angels in my project

7. benjamin barretto

this was very helpfu. I can use some of this on my saints project.

8. bob jakkson

very very helpful...

9. stephanie schwenk

Thank You! You have inspired me today and strengthened my faith. May God bless and keep you safe. Always

10. George Young

it very good

11. judith rodriguez

this article is very interesting and useful!!

12. Helaire R.

you guys are good. thanks

13. karimah mohammed

you guys helped me with my r.e project

14. alejdnra t.

you guys should put the feast day that would have been better. i was trying to do my homework i was very happy because i was finding everything but i coudlnt find that