St. Juan Diego Comments

Juan Diego was born in 1474 in the calpulli or ward of Tlayacac in Cuauhtitlan, which was established in 1168 by Nahua tribesmen and conquered by the Aztec lord Axayacatl in 1467; and was located 20 kilometers (14 miles) north of Tenochtitlan (Mexico City). On December 9, 1531, a native Mexican named Juan Diego rose before dawn to walk fifteen miles to daily Mass in what is now Mexico City. Juan lived a simple life as a weaver, farmer, and ... Continue Reading

1. christopher
    10 months ago

St Juan Diego i pray 2 you in faith please pray for daddy aunties uncles friends and family
    that have past
    please pray for my family friends that me that are alive and well
    help us till make the right steps
    i pray in great faith
    Amen

2. Trinbagonian
    10 months ago

God thank You for Blessed Juan Diego through whom You reveal much of your love to us. Juan Diego, pray for me. Help my family. Help all of us.

3. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Juan Diego, please continue to intercede for me to imbibe your simple faith and absolute trust in God.

4. Walt Gauthier

Our Lady is alive and well. Ready to assist those who honor Her and Her son Jesus.
    Pray to Her for Health,Life and the ease of your burden.
    Pray for the re-establishment of the true Catholic Church.

5. juan diego

its funny how we have the same name lol any who i love this saint lol

6. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint Juan Diego,

I implore thee to shower your graces upon me so that I can lead a life of celibacy as you did. Intercede for me with our beloved Mother to strengthen me to defeat the wicked designs of the evil one,especially lust and to help me to lead a humble and devout life as you lived. Merciful Lord, Jesus Christ, forgive my sins.

7. jessica gomez

a mi me gusta este cuento por que yo soy catolica y me gusta aprender de la virgen maria.

i like tihs story because i am catilic and i like to laernd agout holly

tankyou gracias

8. Joseph Mathew

St. Juan Diego, please pray for all of us to lead lives dedicated to God, and not succumb to temptations, which haunt us in our daily lives.

9. chet bas

happy feast day San Juan Diego. thank you for helping my mom and i with our sleep apnea

10. Mona

PLEASE PRAY FOR JACOB THAT HE FINDS THE RIGHT PATH, FOR HIS MOTHER THAT DOCTORS CAN SLOW THE PROGRESSION OF HER DISEASE AND FOR ALL CANCER PATIENTS THAT THEY DEAL WITH THEIR DISEASE WITH GRACE AND DIGNITY. THANK YOU.

11. general usmc acmf sas usnf ****

9th dec 2012:st juan diego pray for us;st peter julian eymard pray for us!

12. bbomb17

awesome

13. JJ5X5

Cool story bro

14. TEH CATHOLIC PWNZOR

AWESOME

15. ifok

You are so cool Juan.Thank you

16. Adone Gubert

Some day, I would like to see this painting of the Blessed Virgin Mary on St.Juan Diego coat that he wore. My heart then would also have an imprint of this miracle forever within me. "Ask and you shall receive..." Adone

17. .........

Juan Diego I'm doing a report and your awesome!!!!!

18. Lily

I love this site it is da bomb. ))

19. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Juan Diego, Thank You for your intercession. Please pray for us to accept Mary as our Divine Mother! Thank You.

20. Nita

Thank you for the helpful information. I ask St Juan Diego to interceed for all of the Native American peoples. His kindness and graciousness is a comfort to me.