St. Vincent Ferrer Comments

St. Vincent Ferrer is the patron saint of builders because of his fame for "building up" and strengthening the Church: through his preaching, missionary work, in his teachings, as confessor and adviser.  At Valencia in Spain, this illustrious son of St. Dominic came into the world on January 23, 1357. In the year 1374, he entered the Order of St. Dominic in a monastery near his native city. Soon after his profession he was ... Continue Reading

1. ally
    9 months ago

Dear St Vincent, please pray for my baby, pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

2. emelie bagalanon

dear st vincent ferrer,
    pasaylo-a ko sa akung mga sala nga nahimo,,,st vincent,akung pag ampo alang sa mga tawo sa visayas,nga unta imu silang tabang,sa mga tawo nga na wad-an ug paglaum sa ilang kinabuhi,akung pag ampo alang kanila nga unta sila maka recover ra ug ang ilang pag salig sa ginoo ug kanimo mag patig babaw.ingun man usab ang tibuok pilipinas,,imu kaming pag tabangan,,,,,alang usab sa akung pag ampo,nga ika duha anak.salamat. st vincent ferrer imu unta kaming gabayan ug panalipdan.amen.

3. Lyssa

St. Vincent Ferrer, please pray for our office through your intercession and most highly need prayers to protect our office DepEd-IAS from all evil doers. Make the door of this office the gateway to eternal kingdom. Amen.

4. allison

Thank you St Vincent Ferrer for answering my prayers! Thank you so much, God Bless.

5. Jamesok

St. Vincent i hope God has just made this day for me and i know surely that it come to pass that my prayer will reached the alter of God thru your committed prayer. I dearly promises to serve God's church for free in building work and other works of mercy. St. Vincent Ferrer dear servant of the most high pray for this intentions my marriages and wedding, business opening saloon + a photo studio, cinema hall foot ball fees for my children, a happy life and a successfull building plan and registering a construction company in Jesus most holly name Amen

6. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for Michelle and Gwen that the doctors can help them and for all cancer patients especially the little children. Dear Lord, thank you for all that you have done for me.

7. Joseph Mathew

St. Vincent Ferrer, please continue to pray for me to seek and find God's will and listen to his voice, which is often so slow, mute and silent; that requires careful listening with my heart, mind and soul. Thank you.

8. Naomi Gaborno

Please pray for my baby in my womb. San vicente ferrer pray that my pregnancy will be successful and not to shed. I hope my baby will have a good result, his or her whole body, mind and brain will be normal. I hope my baby will be born through natural birth and I hope that it will be born alive and healthy,

9. Rolli

Hello. May I ask the community for direction in finding/buying SVF processional banner?
    I would very much appreciate a recommendation.

Thanks sincerely.

10. allison

St Vincent Ferrer, Thank you. Please intercede for me as I pray for a healthy baby boy, a pregnancy without complications.

11. ally

12. ally

Dear St Vincent Ferrer, please pray for my husband so that he receives favorable employment news today, a successful job application, he is a builder. God Bless you St Vincent Ferrer, for you have always answered my prayers.

13. Ma alwyn gantuangco

St Vincent pray for zyra so she will be succesful and hoping that what ever her plans in the future may come true we pray that she will be hired for singapore which she applying now..

14. Ally

St Vincent, please pray for my husband so that he finds employment soon, he is a builder. God Bless you St Vincent Ferrer, for you have always answered my prayers.

15. Mathew

Beloved Saint Vincent please pray for me . I am on the way to your tomb at Vannes

16. Emmy

St. Vincent, please pray for me tomorrow. I have a mitral valve prolapse, which is a heart disease. I'm going to have a tooth extraction, please give me the courage, to be strong, not to panic, to be able to finish it with tolerable pain and with calmness. With God be my side, I would be just fine.

17. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Vincent Ferer, Please pray for me to do everything right, as you did, that earned the acclaim of many, including your critics, since you always did the will of God. Thank You.

18. emmanuel

oh St. Vincent pray for me to have knowledge skills in constructing building amen.

19. christie

St. Vincent Ferrer, pray for us, poor sinners on this Maundy Thursday, for to be in love with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist. St.Vincent, bold and brave intercede for all children born with pervasive developmental delays. Grant that God in His mercy will give them a permanent cure. That free from the terrible suffering these children will have a chance of living an independent life, earn academic success and hold a job. Amen.

20. chet bas

Happy feast day St. Vincent Ferrer! We hope to return to Vannes to visit you again someday. please intercede for all the parishioners of San Vicente Ferrer church here in Binan, Laguna. Please help me, along with St. Jude and all the other saints and angels, to intercede to the Most Holy Trinity to help me pass all my classes in school. Thank you.