St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. christie

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you for you timely and kindly intervention in answer to my prayers. I didn't realise it, but in truth, whatever I've asked for has come to pass. Please continue to assist me with the current year of changes, new people in the department. I thank God for sparing me from endless, meaningless duties, that are churned out just for the sake of it. I also just remembered to thank you for Gerry's success in his Masters programme, and the ensuing promotion in his career. So too for the countless exam and career success.
    Dear saint, help me to helm the committee of which I'm a member to steer my colleagues. Give me insight, creativity and leadership. Amen.

2. MAC

Please help my son get help so that he can finish his work this semester in a timely fashion & so that he can do very well. Please help him study well & know the answers to his upcoming preliminary exam. Please help him get help & respond well to the help offered. Thank you.

3. Laura

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for getting me
    through my exam and passing and I pray to you
    that I will do the same tomorrow.

4. CARLA GASPAR

Please pray for me as i am taking my prometric exam on sept 25th. Clear my mind and heart from doubts. Thank you very much.

5. MAC

Please help my son finish his work by the time it is due, help him to discern the answers and finish it in a timely way & be happy today. Thank you.

6. ali-chan

Blessed saint Joseph of Cupertino , thank you for hearing my prayers on behalf of my dear friend, who recently passed his bar exam. I will do my best to be a compassionate ,kind person , and will continue to pray. God bless.

7. Bill Ebbole

Thanks St. Joseph of Cupetino for helping me pass my final exam or my Masters Degree.

8. MAC

My son did not finish so please help him submit his assignment this weekend so he gets partial credit. Please help him work with others in the future so he can submit his assignments on time for full credit, please. Please help him not use up all his time this weekend trying to catch up on one assignment so that he falls behind in all his other work, please! Please help him respond well to his new medication change & please help his meeting on Monday go well. Thank you.

9. MAC

Please St. Joseph Cupertino, please help my son finish his assignment today and be able to find the correct answers. Please help him not fall asleep and please help him submit the assignment before it is due so that he gets credit. Let him not gamble on submitting it later, but submit it by the deadline, please. Help him feel better please.

10. SHC

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please obtain healing for my granddaughter, CSB, who is afflicted with ADHD and possibly other mental or learning disorders. In many ways her life is like yours was; she has a beautiful, loving soul but is afflicted with a bad temper, Please obtain for her all the graces and blessings she needs so that her life fulfills the purposes for which God created her. Thank you for hearing my prayer and holding her before our Lord and our Blessed Mother. Amen

11. chris

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for you help on my promotional exam,. Thank you for hearing my prayers.

12. MAC

Dear St. Joseph, Please intercede with the saints to whom I usually pray and Our Lord; please help our son do very well in all his assignments; help him seek his teacher's and TA's help & please help him work with others so he understands his assignments & gets them done on time. Please help him do a lot of work on his incomplete---so he is not too stressed. Thank you.

13. Lilibeth osorio

Saint joseph of cupertino, pls help me pass my nclex rn exam this coming october may you bless me with enough knowledge and strength to overcome this... May i be able to answer each questions and reach the passing rate..the result of the exam will hold the key to my future success in nursing career.so please i ask you whole heartedly to help me..saint joseph of cupertino pray for us..

14. Linda

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino. My son passed both bar exams.

15. MAC

Please help my son study better, complete his assignments on time & find time to complete his incomplete. Please help him manage his time better & do better in his courses so he can increase his GPA and his chances for a good graduate program. Please help them find the right treatment for him. Please help him procrastinate less, be less anxious and be happier. Thank you.

16. giff6

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your prayers and helping me with all my successes for testing. Your grace is amazing!

17. Amy

I want to thank you for helping my daughter in her test. She did not pass by two points. But with your help and intercession she will pass in october. Please open her mind in order to be successful and also find a job.

18. Catherine

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping my husband with his test, he passed!

19. MAC

My son is returning to school; may he feel happier & do better this year. May he complete his work & truly find help to be happy & succeed. Thank you.

20. Joseph

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the Series 7 examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

Amen.