St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. MAC
    10 months ago

My son did not finish so please help him submit his assignment this weekend so he gets partial credit. Please help him work with others in the future so he can submit his assignments on time for full credit, please. Please help him not use up all his time this weekend trying to catch up on one assignment so that he falls behind in all his other work, please! Please help him respond well to his new medication change & please help his meeting on Monday go well. Thank you.

2. MAC
    10 months ago

Please St. Joseph Cupertino, please help my son finish his assignment today and be able to find the correct answers. Please help him not fall asleep and please help him submit the assignment before it is due so that he gets credit. Let him not gamble on submitting it later, but submit it by the deadline, please. Help him feel better please.

3. SHC
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please obtain healing for my granddaughter, CSB, who is afflicted with ADHD and possibly other mental or learning disorders. In many ways her life is like yours was; she has a beautiful, loving soul but is afflicted with a bad temper, Please obtain for her all the graces and blessings she needs so that her life fulfills the purposes for which God created her. Thank you for hearing my prayer and holding her before our Lord and our Blessed Mother. Amen

4. chris
    10 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for you help on my promotional exam,. Thank you for hearing my prayers.

5. MAC
    10 months ago

Dear St. Joseph, Please intercede with the saints to whom I usually pray and Our Lord; please help our son do very well in all his assignments; help him seek his teacher's and TA's help & please help him work with others so he understands his assignments & gets them done on time. Please help him do a lot of work on his incomplete---so he is not too stressed. Thank you.

6. Lilibeth osorio
    10 months ago

Saint joseph of cupertino, pls help me pass my nclex rn exam this coming october may you bless me with enough knowledge and strength to overcome this... May i be able to answer each questions and reach the passing rate..the result of the exam will hold the key to my future success in nursing career.so please i ask you whole heartedly to help me..saint joseph of cupertino pray for us..

7. Linda
    10 months ago

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino. My son passed both bar exams.

8. MAC
    10 months ago

Please help my son study better, complete his assignments on time & find time to complete his incomplete. Please help him manage his time better & do better in his courses so he can increase his GPA and his chances for a good graduate program. Please help them find the right treatment for him. Please help him procrastinate less, be less anxious and be happier. Thank you.

9. giff6
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your prayers and helping me with all my successes for testing. Your grace is amazing!

10. Amy
    11 months ago

I want to thank you for helping my daughter in her test. She did not pass by two points. But with your help and intercession she will pass in october. Please open her mind in order to be successful and also find a job.

11. Catherine
    11 months ago

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping my husband with his test, he passed!

12. MAC
    11 months ago

My son is returning to school; may he feel happier & do better this year. May he complete his work & truly find help to be happy & succeed. Thank you.

13. Joseph
    11 months ago

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the Series 7 examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

Amen.

14. MAC
    11 months ago

Please, my son is still struggling & unable to concentrate. Please help him perceive the answers to the last few assignments he has so that he is able to complete them soon and please help him do very well so that he will receive a good grade. Please help him focus and concentrate more as he needs to improve his grade point average this year due to the demands of graduate school admission. Please help him find the help he needs; may he perceive the answers easily to what he needs to do and not waste time; may he be able to sit and focus. Thank you.

15. MAC
    11 months ago

Please, please help my son truly to have made progress. Please help him get very good help from his tutor tonight and be able to finish all his work before he has to begin the next semester so that he can focus on his new classes. Please help him to be able to see the answers to the assignments & put them down succinctly and well so that he may finish & do very well. Please!

16. guy
    11 months ago

St Joseph of Cupertino, I am praying to you for help i failed many times in my examination. because of financial and limited time to review in the review center and the conflict between my family and my own family it is very complicated that's why i can't focus and study hard i'am distracted.but i try to solve this problem by praying to god. and i know that i can't do this alone that's why i'm seeking for help by other people so that they can pray for me. i really wanted to pass my examination. i'am a roman catholic but not a religious person and i try very hard to pray the holy rosary everyday. i believe in one god ........////please pray for my success to pass the deck officer examination this year and so that i can helped my family and my wife she will not go to work in a foreign country i don't want her to be far away from our kids thank you.

17. Assiz
    11 months ago

I prayed Novena of St. Joseph of cupertino for success of examination of my Daughter. My daughter passed with good marks and she got admission in university. My gratitude to St. Joseph of Cupertino my prayers were answered and my daughter excelled in her examinations. Thank You

18. MAC
    11 months ago

Please, my son seems to be stalled & distracted. Please help him as I think he didn't get any work done this weekend and has only 1 week less. Please help him do work with his tutor & submit the one assignment he has been working on for much too long. Help him get help with his other assignments so that he can finish them quickly & finish his incomplete before he has to go back to school in a little over a week. Please help him not to drag this into next semester. Please help him to look at the assignments & be able to divine the correct way to program the questions & help him complete it quickly, please.

19. Mervyn
    11 months ago

Please see Lord for miracles to show my son, Mervyn University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law Examination Results released on 15 August 2013 will pass whole examination on Criminal Law 62, Public Law 64, Common Law Reasoning and Institutions 66 and Elements of the Law of Contract 68 for Candidate no. 151480, Student no. 120223842, he log in online to view his University of London International Programmes Examination Results 2013 will surely guaranteed whole examination Pass. Please ask Lord to give Mervyn a Financial Miracle for him to proceed to 2nd Year Bachelor of Law. Please let me know of Mervyn University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law Examination Results Pass as shown on the online.

Once I have your answer Pass whole examination on Diploma in Law in 2013 from the University of London International Programmes immediately, then I will log in online to view the 2013 Examination Results released on 15 August 2013 and print it out for employer reference.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for your intercession. Mervyn believe got through my University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law on whole examination results released on 15 August 2013 successfully PASS.

20. Felicia
    11 months ago

Thank you ,St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me to pass through my final examination and i have graduated . I would like to sincerely thank you for hearing my praying!!