St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Dr
    10 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please heel patient CM's filamentary keratitis, pain, and vision right away as God wills, Amen. Thank you for listening to my prayer and hopefully begging the Holy Spirit to help her be completely heeled of her vision.

2. Cella
    10 months ago

I took the MPRE (ethics exam for attorneys) and passed!!! However, what makes this passing more miraculous is the fact that I received my results on the Feast Day of St. Joseph of Cupertino!!! I feel beyond blessed and grateful.

St. Joseph of Cupertino was there for me during the bar exam and mpre exam, and if you ask him for his intercession, he will also be there for you!!!!!!!!! I'm proof that faith will see you through.

3. jes

Dear Saint Joseph,

Please come to this hour of need for my husband and I as we struggle with our marriage. Please ask God to give us the graces to handle our trials and tribulations and to heal us both of all that ails us spiritually, emotionally and physically. Please bring pease, love, joy and harmony to our marriage. Please heal him from the passing of his beloved mother and that she may rest in peace with God. If it is his will please ask him to conceive a child that is healthy and happy.
    Amen

4. MAC
    10 months ago

Dear St. Joseph, please help my son as he works on his problem sets due at the end of the week, his project work, and as he studies for his prelim exams. Please help him not oversleep and miss class, and please help him get (any) back notes he needs. Please help his work go smoothly & help him get some sleep. Thank you.

5. Charley Blum
    10 months ago

Please Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Help me pass my Health insurance test today. I've been struggling with it and I feel prepared. Please help me succeed so I can begin to work in the real world!

6. TMB
    10 months ago

St. Cupertino, Thank you for being there during my provincial exam. I hope and pray you will continue to help me to be successful in my chosen field. Help me to find people who would be an asset to my business. Kindly help also my son to well in his exams. Thank You

7. Sylvana
    10 months ago

Dear St Joseph of Copertino today is your feast day please remember my son whose exam paper is being corrected these days. Please let him have a positve result as his future depends on this exam.

8. MAC
    10 months ago

Please help my son receive help & work & study with others so he may finish his problem sets in a timely fashion & pass them in for full credit. Please help him know the answers to the problems & study well so that he perceives the answers to the questions on his preliminary exams, knows them, presents them well & does very well. Please help him get help with his incomplete & not let things go. Thank you/

9. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for us.

10. Charles
    10 months ago

Dear st Joseph this is your day . Please pray to mama Mary that my sons be converted back to the faith in JESUS. MAY THEY BE GUIDED TO THE CATHOLIC FAITH. May through the intercession of mother Mary this comes about. Tell her st. Joseph of Cupertino that we all need her help . Charlie

11. Leocadia Keneema
    10 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, Please help my children Bonnie and Elizabeth to pass their high school examinations this coming October - December 2013. I also pray for Martina to get the 1st class degree she's working hard for. Please pray for them and for all poor students.

To Jesus who said ask, you'll receive, seek, you'll find and knock, the door will be opened unto you. May our prayers be answered! Amen.

12. fleet general unknown usmc usnf *****
    10 months ago

18th sept 2013:st joseph of cupertino ofm.conv pray for us.

13. Ruffa S. Patnugot
    10 months ago

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino, PLEASE HELP ME PASS my Board Licensure Examination for Teacher this coming September 29, 2013 and be with me on that day to guide me answering the said exam. Please enlighten my mind and strengthen my memory.
    In return I PROMISE to make known of your name.
    I Believe and Love you with my strong Faith and Love in Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary.
    In Jesus Christ name, I Pray. Amen. Thank you St. Joseph.

14. christie
    10 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you for you timely and kindly intervention in answer to my prayers. I didn't realise it, but in truth, whatever I've asked for has come to pass. Please continue to assist me with the current year of changes, new people in the department. I thank God for sparing me from endless, meaningless duties, that are churned out just for the sake of it. I also just remembered to thank you for Gerry's success in his Masters programme, and the ensuing promotion in his career. So too for the countless exam and career success.
    Dear saint, help me to helm the committee of which I'm a member to steer my colleagues. Give me insight, creativity and leadership. Amen.

15. MAC
    10 months ago

Please help my son get help so that he can finish his work this semester in a timely fashion & so that he can do very well. Please help him study well & know the answers to his upcoming preliminary exam. Please help him get help & respond well to the help offered. Thank you.

16. Laura

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for getting me
    through my exam and passing and I pray to you
    that I will do the same tomorrow.

17. CARLA GASPAR
    10 months ago

Please pray for me as i am taking my prometric exam on sept 25th. Clear my mind and heart from doubts. Thank you very much.

18. MAC
    10 months ago

Please help my son finish his work by the time it is due, help him to discern the answers and finish it in a timely way & be happy today. Thank you.

19. ali-chan
    10 months ago

Blessed saint Joseph of Cupertino , thank you for hearing my prayers on behalf of my dear friend, who recently passed his bar exam. I will do my best to be a compassionate ,kind person , and will continue to pray. God bless.

20. Bill Ebbole
    10 months ago

Thanks St. Joseph of Cupetino for helping me pass my final exam or my Masters Degree.