St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Margaret C.

Please, thank you for help my son Alex get some relief from his anxiety today. Please help him put his strategies into place to catch up & seek help & study, please!!! Thank you.

2. Debbie Leisten

My dearest St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for my daughter Brittany Lynn who will be taking her NCLEX in October this is a very hard test, that she did not pass the first time, and therefore has doubted her abilities. Please Father help her get rid of her anxiety and give her the strength to retain what she has learned so that she can pass this exam. Please help her pass an obtain her RN License as she has worked so hard and I know she will be a compassionate Nurse. Father I will continue to pray to you for her. Please hold her in your thoughts and help her get through this very hard exam. Amen.

3. MAC

I am in such despair; please help the school be merciful and help Alex. Please help them provide resources to help him catch up. Please help his teacher be merciful & realize that he did not see the questions he didn't answer on the test. Please help him make up points so that he can be closer to the mean, please, and so that he will do better in the course. Please help him not have to take time from his work to study for the makeup, please! Please help him get help and work with others to catch up. Please help them find a medication that helps him concentrate. Thank you.

4. Therese

St. Joseph of Curpertino, please watch over and be with my daughter, Hannah, as she prepares and sits for her exam. Guide her as she calculates and answers each question. I ask this through Christ Our Lord.

5. Lisette Parody

Thank you St Joseph Cupertino for favour granted. Please help my granddaughter in her studies and help her to attain the results she needs for her future.. Thank you once again.

6. MAC

Please St. Joseph, I am in despair. Please help my son receive very good news about the results of his exams, quizzes, and work submitted. Please help him finish his work & not lose too much credit. Please help him manage to do very well in his course & do the rest of the assignments on time. He is not receiving extra credit for good work, but penalized for being late. Please help him stay competitive with his class for graduate school.Please help him receive good advice in therapy & finally be persuaded of different strategies. Please help him find the emotional courage and stability to change his way of working & catch up on his work. May he be receptive to changing his strategies & may his medication help him. Thank you.l

7. MAC

Please help my son receive very good news about his exam results & do very well today on his quiz. Please help him to know and easily recognize the answers on the quiz and his problem sets. Please help him catch up on his work, do very well & above all, have a productive therapy session. Thank you.

8. MAC

Please help my son to stay calm, pass in all his work today & be able to study very well and do very well on his preliminary exam today. My he know the answers to the exam & present them well.Thank you.

9. des

St Joseph please help my daughter pass her Anatomy exam.She is very worried that she will fail but I have told her to trust in God and believe that she will pass. Please do not let us down and we ask this through your intercession and mediation. Amen

10. MAC

Please help my son finish his work & studying & be able to do very well in his exams & work this week. Thank you.

11. Wolf Rogall

Oh Great St. Joseph of Cupertino Please help Andrew, my son, pass the exams that he is writing today at medical school. He has worked so very hard but fears that he will not pass.

12. TMB

Pls. Help me to continue with my success that I got from helping me on my exams towards on my journey to my new career. Find me people that could work for me who are coachable and persevering. Thank you.

13. eva

I prayed to him for my exams. and unbelievably passed both exams with miracles!!! thank you St Joseph of Cupertino...thank you so very much...i will always remember you with gratitude. thank you

14. maria casaljay

St Joseph of Cupertino, Please guide and help my sister AMELITA C. LOPERA to pass the Licensure Examination for Teachers this coming sept 29, 2013

Susan

15. MAC

Dear St. Joseph, we are in despair. I implore you, please help my son get a good enough grade on the assignment he handed in late to get a competitive grade. Please please help him get started & work with others on his next assignment & seek help!!! Please help him not to procrastinate until he understands the theory perfectly to begin the assignment and to seek help. Please help him find the tools and human aid to catch up so that he will not have to take medical leave. Please help him study efficiently for his prelim and his quiz this week so that he does very well so he will not despair of graduate school. Please help him use his time wisely & not delay because it is the weekend or out of anxiety. Please help him be open to help before it is too late! Please reduce his anxiety, depression & despair. Thank you.

16. Dr

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please heel patient CM's filamentary keratitis, pain, and vision right away as God wills, Amen. Thank you for listening to my prayer and hopefully begging the Holy Spirit to help her be completely heeled of her vision.

17. Cella

I took the MPRE (ethics exam for attorneys) and passed!!! However, what makes this passing more miraculous is the fact that I received my results on the Feast Day of St. Joseph of Cupertino!!! I feel beyond blessed and grateful.

St. Joseph of Cupertino was there for me during the bar exam and mpre exam, and if you ask him for his intercession, he will also be there for you!!!!!!!!! I'm proof that faith will see you through.

18. jes

Dear Saint Joseph,

Please come to this hour of need for my husband and I as we struggle with our marriage. Please ask God to give us the graces to handle our trials and tribulations and to heal us both of all that ails us spiritually, emotionally and physically. Please bring pease, love, joy and harmony to our marriage. Please heal him from the passing of his beloved mother and that she may rest in peace with God. If it is his will please ask him to conceive a child that is healthy and happy.
    Amen

19. MAC

Dear St. Joseph, please help my son as he works on his problem sets due at the end of the week, his project work, and as he studies for his prelim exams. Please help him not oversleep and miss class, and please help him get (any) back notes he needs. Please help his work go smoothly & help him get some sleep. Thank you.

20. Charley Blum

Please Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Help me pass my Health insurance test today. I've been struggling with it and I feel prepared. Please help me succeed so I can begin to work in the real world!