St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Candace

THANK YOU, St. Joseph!!! I passed my comps!

2. Onwordi Ugochukwu

St Joseph of Cupretino Pls pray for me for my upcoming Scholaship exam that i may study well and scale through and finally succeed in getting the scholarship in Jesus Name.Amen

3. anthony

st. joseph please pray for my upcoming architecture board exam..that i'll be 100% emotionally physically intellectually fit at the time of my examination days

4. Neels

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for all the success on my daughter's exams. She is having her Maths exam today Wed. 6th Nov & Fri 8th Nov and will be having more MOCK exams till December. Please guide her and be there for her. I ask this through Christ our Lord, and the Holy Spirit.

5. JAM

I passed my exam thanks be to God! Thank you St. Joeseph!

6. JAJS

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for prayers answered. My daughter passed her NCLEX exam with your help. I will encourage devotion to you always. Thank you again.

7. Tebogo Montshioane

Thank you so much. Last week I had a driving lesson test and I prayed to God to please help me and asked St Joseph to also pray for me, Its the 6th time I had tried getting my licence and this time it was a success!! I passed it..and Now as I look on my final exams for 2013, I pray to God and ask St Joseph to pray for me in the oral exams, written exams that I will undertake , to please guide me in my studying so that, I read all the relevant material. AMEN
    I know and Believe that I will Graduate this year in JESUS name AMEN!!!!!

8. Denise

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino
    Please be with my daughter Bonita ,my son Jose, my nephew Micheal and all those writing exams, Help them not to be distracted and use the time they have available to study productively. Help them to concentrate and focus on the correct information they need for these exams. Be with them when they are writing their exams and help them to be calm, not to stress and panic so they can recall the knowledge they have studied and can answer the questions correctly. Thank you so much

9. Denise

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino Please help my daughter Bonita pass and do her best in her mol-med and anatomy exams. Guide her while she is studying to focus on the correct information she needs for these exams.

10. LMS

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    I wanted to Thank You for helping my daughter get an 87% on her Nursing class-Pharmacology exam today!!! She is elated! And so happy to say the least! I appreciate all that you do to help my children obtain the best grades they can. I feel so blessed to be able to ask you for help. I also would like to ask that you Bless my daughter on Friday Nov 1 as she prepares to take her Nursing class-Mental Health exam at 9:00am.....Please help her get
    a good grade. Thank you so much. AMEN.

LMS

11. Janneth

St. Joseph of Cupertino please help me pass my state examinations in theory and driving. I decree and declare that I will pass the state examinations, in Jesus name Amen!

12. Tebogo Montshioane

two years ago I wrote and asked ST Joseph to pray for me for my exams, and I passed them , even got a 70 % for one of them, thank you very much..Im going for my drivers licence test tomorrow, come again to your mercy and ask you to pray for me so that I succeed. I also put my final year exams and oral exam too, and ask that God guide me through them and grant me success AMEN.

13. Tebogo Montshioane

oh ST Joseph of cupertino I put all my exams and final assessments for MEC4110W, MEC2026S, MEC4109S,MEC4108S,MEC4105F,MEC4107S and MEC4063C, which i will write and have already wrote ,In Gods hands and pray that he can grant me the same success as you.Please pray for me in my studies ,when i study i pray that i may fully understand and be able to use that knowledge in the exams and tests Im going to write.AMEN
    ......
    I wrote on this wall 3 years ago, and every exam I wrote on the wall, I passed well, so I have full believe that now in my final year ,God will be with me through out all my exams and assessments so that I complete my degree AMEN...

14. Annie Jon

Thank you so much St Joseph for answering my prayers. I passed my exams.
    I will always glorify you and look onto you.

I love you will all my heart.

15. Faith

Oh holy St Joseph of Cupertino, help me pass my driving test tomorrow morning. I promise to do my best to make your name and miracle be known. Thank you in advance.

16. WILL

Oh Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me on my exam Thursday. Keep me calm and help me remember my studies. Thank you.
    Pray for me to our Lord and Savior and to His most Blessed Mother.
    Amen.

17. DT

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please be my aide and guide in my driving assessment tomorrow so that I may pass. I will be most grateful for your prayers to succeed. Promise to publish. Thank you

18. Candace

THANK YOU, St. Joseph! I did much better than expected on my Child Development test! Please continue to pray for me as I await the results of my comprehensive exam!

19. Marissa

Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for helping pass my algebra midterm! Thank you for watching over me and guiding me as I answered the question too the test. I'm truly blessed to have you by my side along with all the saints and angels especially God! Thank you!

20. J.A.M.

St.Joseph Please guide my studying over the next week as I prepare for my physical therapy board exam. Thank you.