St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Linda Phillips

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino

Please help me to pass test 081 and 082 in special education. I need to pass these two test to be certified to become a teacher. Please help me to get prepared and continue to study for these exams. I plan to take these test in January 2014. Please guide me to answer the question correctly and answer the written part of the exam with the correct professional words. accommodations and with thorough understanding of content knowledge and skills. Please help me to score high on both test so I can help students in special education. Thank you so much for all your help. In God I pray and may he get the glory.

2. JITHMI DABARERA

St.Joseph of Cupertino pray for me to pass my A/L exam!

3. rej

This prayer really helped me all pull me thru throughout my College years and until I became a Registered Nurse. This prayer was shared to me by an old woman who saw me buying some beverage and noticed that I'm still a student (wearing my uniform). She approached me and shared this prayer. Every morning before I start my day in school whether there is an announced or pop quiz, I always pray to St Joseph of Cupertino. I graduated with flying colors and with awards that were beyond what I expected for myself. Last June 2013, I took the Nurses Licensure Exam for the first time, I passed and was a topnotcher because I fervently prayed these prayers everyday during the preparation days and most especially on the day of the exam itself. Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession. I have already shared this prayer to my peers who will take the exam this December 2013. I hope and pray that they will pass.

4. paz a. subang

Dear st. Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter Aerol dawn to pass nursing board examination this dec. 7 & 8, 2013 i believed in power of prayers thru your help and guidance with the Holy spirit she can make it. thank you Lord for everything!

5. john sundar

ple pray for me

6. Ale M.

Please help me pass my finals next week and my exam 4 in biology 101. And thank you for your help on my math exam! I passed with a great grade. Thank you

7. D T

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for coming to my aid and helping me pass my driving test today.

Thank you again in Jesus name for your blessings

D

8. Stacey

I know this prayer works., I did it for my youngest daughter to pass a very hard certification exam and she did. I am know praying this prayer for my oldest daughter that she may pass her state teaching certification exam and I know it will work again. Thank you St. Cupertino for all your help, thank you for guiding my oldest daughter today in her exam! St. Cupertino please be with my daughter and enlighten her on her exam, let her be filled with peace as I know you will guide her. Let her only be given the questions she knows and pass with a 220 or better. I thank you and ask you help all others praying for your help. Thank you in Jesus name.

9. Ruffa S. Patnugot

I PASSED! THANK YOU SO MUCH ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO FOR YOUR INTERCESSION DURING MY EXAMINATION. NOW I CAN SAY THAT I AM ONE OF THE LIVING PROOF OF YOUR MIRACLES. IN RETURN, I PROMISE TO SPREAD GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOU.
    I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT IF YOU SINCERELY PRAY, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GRACE OF GOD. THANK YOU LORD JESUS, MAMA MARY, STO. Niño, Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria (Our Lady of Candles), ALL ANGELS AND SAINTS IN HEAVEN, HOLY SPIRITS, FOR ALL THE LOVE, GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS WONDERFUL BLESSING. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.

10. joy

this is my 5th attempt to try again the nursing board examination,saint joseph cupertino help me to pass this december 7&8 2013,bless me on the day of my examination, give me a 100% good health,psychological,emotional&,physical health..sacred head of jesus,seat of divine wisdom,"enlighten me"

11. LMS

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me in my interviews and to only be asked the questions that I have answers for and land a "great" job.

Thank you in Jesus' name Amen.

12. nkeiru

Oh st Joseph of Cupertino, please help me with the exams that I am going to write
    today and the ones coming in the next 2 weeks . In return I promise to come back here to share my joy with the world.

13. Ron L

Thank you St. Joseph Cupertino, I didn't get the 90, but I did passed my examination which I am very happy for. Thank you for your intercession for me. I will humbly implore you and make you known to any student taking examination now on.

14. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Thank you so very much for answering our prayers and helping our daughters to pass their exams. Please continue to bless them and help them with their upcoming exams. Our most grateful thanks for your help. Please know that we will continue to pray for your help and give thanks for your help.

15. Cynthia

ST. JOSEPH I want to say thank you for helping my kids make the A Honor roll. Thanks once again St Joseph:)

16. Cynthia Meadows

St. JOSEPH thank you for the peace that has been in my home and amongst my children. You are continuing to open doors and I give you more thanks for just letting me have the opportunity to have a good outcome. Keep my family and I in your prayers daily. THANK YOU

17. Barb

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping my daughter pass the PLT! Please pray for her next exam, the content & knowledge, so she can become a teacher.

18. Jac

Please help me get only the prepositions that I know on my HBB exam tomorrow

19. Ronald L

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, I have been studying and preparing so hard for my nursing test 3. Please help me get 90 and above. I have so much faith in your divine intersession.

Please from for me to be favored. I have studied but as per my lack of skills in examination, I am losing confidence. Please help me.

Amen

20. LMS

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino. Please help my daughter do well on her Pharmacology, Exam 4 today - Wednesday, Nov. 13 @ 1:00 pm. Please help her focus and concentrate right now as she prepares for this exam. Help her as she prepares and studies. Give her confidence, knowledge and wisdom to push herself to really do well. She needs to get a good grade.

Thank you so much for the support, love and success in her past exams.

Amen,