St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. DAVID MLUGE
    6 months ago

ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO I HOPE YOU HELP ME IN MY NECTA EXAM AND I BELIVE IN THE PRAYER YOU GIVE TO US. SO THAT I COME TO THANK YOU ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO I BELIVE I PASS MY NECTA EXAM THROUGH YOUR PRAYER THANKS YOU ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT. THANKS FOR DIVISION ONE YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME.

2. Anonymous
    6 months ago

Before my exams I was so worried about not doing well. I had absolutely no way of suceeding in my exams. I prayed to St Joseph of Cupertino every night and day before my exams started and up until the results came out. And he really does listen, I suceeded in those exams and scored an incredible result which i never even thought was possible. So i truly recommend everyone to pray for him.

3. Blaise
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for the success of my exam..

4. Mary
    6 months ago

I pray to you St. Joseph to help me pass the marriage and family therapy national board exam on 1/13/14. I need your intercesstion to calm my nerves so that I will go slowly and read the questions. I need your intercesstion to help me recall the materials I studied. I need your intercesstion to guide my critical thinking to answer the questions.

5. mita
    6 months ago

I am praying for my nursing board exam. Please St Joseph pray for me!

6. joy
    6 months ago

st.joseph pls help me to pass my nurse lisensure examination pls give me your blessing,.i want to be a registered NURSE ;))

7. Pamela D'Souza
    6 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino please intercede on our behalf. My daughter will be starting her 2nd pre-board exams from tomorrow. Tomorrow's Chemistry paper is really tough for her and her preparation too has not been good due to many disturbances at home. I will offer a thanksgiving mass in your honour in gratitude. Thank you St. Joseph.

8. Janice T.
    6 months ago

St.Joseph of Cupertino please guide me for my incoming licensure examination.I just knew you today.Make my mind clear and with your intercession i know i can make it.Although i know im not that really prepared for this examination because of lack of time,i still trust you.In Jesus name,Amen..

9. Catherine
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for interceding on my behalf and helping me ace my final exams for college! I am so blessed and will continue to pray to you. I am so grateful for your assistance.

10. Julian
    7 months ago

Dear St Joseph, thankyou for helping me in my exams. Amen.

11. Jay
    7 months ago

Would like to day thankyou, it really works.

12. Jay
    7 months ago

Dear St joseph please help me today to pass my theorierij examen today. I need your guidance oh. God for this exam to answer correctly the questions being ask. I ask this through christ our Lord Jesus christ. Amen..

13. mark
    7 months ago

Thank you st joseph of Cupertino I understand the questions of my life much better now thanks to you the patron st of a different perspective

14. Julita
    7 months ago

Thank u St.Joseph of Cupertino for making me pass my exams

15. Jennifer
    7 months ago

Thank you so much St Joseph of Cupertino for your help throughout my diploma. How I have succeed in all of my exams because of your blessings.

16. Mara A
    7 months ago

Thank You St. Joseph of Cupetino. My and daughter passed their exams.

17. nkeiru
    7 months ago

Am here to say a very big thank you to St. Joseph of Cupertino , for interceding for me on my exams . I pleaded with him here last 3 weeks to help me with my forth coming exams and he did it for me. I passed the ones I have written so far and am looking forward to passing the finals next week. I promise to come back and thank him. Thank you soooooooo much.

18. Stel

Dear Saint Joseph,
    Thank you for your intercession, I just received my letter to say that I passed the Dental board exams!!! It has been a long road and in everything I thank God.

In Jesus' name, Amen

19. Jordann

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

First of all, I would like to thank you again for guiding me to pass my Nursing Jurisprudence examination last August 08, 2013. I am now given a chance or an opportunity to take my actual NCLEX-RN examination. Please help me to succeed on my NCLEX-RN journey. I pray that I will pass my NCLEX-RN examination on Decemeber 19, 2013, next thursday and be a USRN. Please give me guidance, support, wisdom, patience, knowledge and everything I need on my actual NCLEX-RN examination so I will be able to answer those questions correctly with confidence, and most of all to pass my exam the first time. I promise again to make you known. -Jordann, Philippines

20. Candace

Dear St. Joseph,

Thank you again for helping me pass my comprehensive exam. Please be with me later today while I take my Child Development final exam. Pray for my mental clarity, focus, and memory retrieval to perform well on the test. Lastly, please pray that I score well enough on the test so that my overall class grade is at least a B.

As always, I will spread your word and cause you to be invoked.

In God's Name,