St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Richard Shindle
    9 months ago

Patron of the astronauts. St Joseph Cupertino protect the men and women of all nations this day who flirt with the most extreme dangers of space flight. May the peace they share in space inspire nations on earth to unite in the challanges that lay ahead. As we boldly take the first steps to a maned orbit of mars let the bonds of friendship form with the newest citizens of this world to explore the expansive gulf that is their work enviroment. Keep a watchfull eye on them so they may return to their families.

2. Blaise
    9 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I ask you for your intercession. Help me achieve success in my propadeutics examination in which I am now preparing.
    Pray for me O St. Joseph of Cupertino.
    This I ask in Jesus name, Amen.

3. cath
    9 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I ask in Jesus name to please help me pass the pre-employment testing that I will be taking tomorrow. I really want to get hired at this new job. I am sorry I am asking you for intercession on such short notice, but I just got the employer job email today.

4. Blaise
    9 months ago

Thank you Saint Joseph of Cupertino for the success of my exam.... Thank you for your intercession..

5. dsh

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you so very much for helping my daughters to do well on their exams. Please help my youngest daughter to pass her important exam.
    Please know how grateful we are to you for all of your help.
    In Jesus' name. Amen. dsh

6. Philo
    9 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for helping my son pass his Module 3 and 4 exams. Although he has drifted away from the Church, there was still a little flame of faith flickering in his soul which prompted him to offer a prayer to you for assisstance. Dear St Joseph, by your intercession and prayers, may he not only pass all his exams toward his accounting certification, but according to our heavenly Father's own good time, may my son return to the the true Faith in renewed strength and ardour for our most merciful saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.

7. Matt
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my exam. I will always turn to you for help in all my examinations. St. Joseph pray for us!

8. DAVID MLUGE
    9 months ago

ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO I HOPE YOU HELP ME IN MY NECTA EXAM AND I BELIVE IN THE PRAYER YOU GIVE TO US. SO THAT I COME TO THANK YOU ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO I BELIVE I PASS MY NECTA EXAM THROUGH YOUR PRAYER THANKS YOU ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT. THANKS FOR DIVISION ONE YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME.

9. Anonymous
    9 months ago

Before my exams I was so worried about not doing well. I had absolutely no way of suceeding in my exams. I prayed to St Joseph of Cupertino every night and day before my exams started and up until the results came out. And he really does listen, I suceeded in those exams and scored an incredible result which i never even thought was possible. So i truly recommend everyone to pray for him.

10. Blaise
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for the success of my exam..

11. Mary
    9 months ago

I pray to you St. Joseph to help me pass the marriage and family therapy national board exam on 1/13/14. I need your intercesstion to calm my nerves so that I will go slowly and read the questions. I need your intercesstion to help me recall the materials I studied. I need your intercesstion to guide my critical thinking to answer the questions.

12. mita
    9 months ago

I am praying for my nursing board exam. Please St Joseph pray for me!

13. joy
    9 months ago

st.joseph pls help me to pass my nurse lisensure examination pls give me your blessing,.i want to be a registered NURSE ;))

14. Pamela D'Souza
    9 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino please intercede on our behalf. My daughter will be starting her 2nd pre-board exams from tomorrow. Tomorrow's Chemistry paper is really tough for her and her preparation too has not been good due to many disturbances at home. I will offer a thanksgiving mass in your honour in gratitude. Thank you St. Joseph.

15. Janice T.
    9 months ago

St.Joseph of Cupertino please guide me for my incoming licensure examination.I just knew you today.Make my mind clear and with your intercession i know i can make it.Although i know im not that really prepared for this examination because of lack of time,i still trust you.In Jesus name,Amen..

16. Catherine
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for interceding on my behalf and helping me ace my final exams for college! I am so blessed and will continue to pray to you. I am so grateful for your assistance.

17. Julian
    10 months ago

Dear St Joseph, thankyou for helping me in my exams. Amen.

18. Jay
    10 months ago

Would like to day thankyou, it really works.

19. Jay
    10 months ago

Dear St joseph please help me today to pass my theorierij examen today. I need your guidance oh. God for this exam to answer correctly the questions being ask. I ask this through christ our Lord Jesus christ. Amen..

20. mark
    10 months ago

Thank you st joseph of Cupertino I understand the questions of my life much better now thanks to you the patron st of a different perspective