St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. ds
    8 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping my daughters to do well on their exams. We pray for your help before each test, and you always help them to do well! We will continue to pray for your help.
    Our most grateful thanks in Jesus' name, DS and daughters

2. TJ
    8 months ago

Thank you St Joseph for helping me to pass my exams and for listening to my prayers.

3. ds
    8 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts for helping my daughters to do well on their exams. We are so grateful to you! We pray you will help them continue to do well.
    In Jesus' Name, Amen.

4. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you so much for helping both of my daughters on their exams. Please help my youngest daughter to do well on her test grade, and help my other daughter on her physiology test this Friday. We are so grateful for all of your help. Our most grateful thanks in Jesus' name. Amen.

5. kg

thank you, st. joseph!

6. kg
    9 months ago

thank you for helping me with my last 100 exam! (i did well!) i now need your help with (3) more this week: another 100, 121 and 110. i know this is a big request, but i know that you have helped me and others in the past. i have shared your name and good deeds with my fellow classmates in appreciation-THANK YOU, SAINT JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO AND THANK YOU, JESUS!

7. cristina
    9 months ago

thank you very much St. Joseph of Cupertino for interceding for me while I was taking the LET last Jan. 26, 2014. thank you for not leaving my side during those decisive hours of the examination. thank you for the enlightenment and courage for me to choose the right answer without fear and doubt and protecting me from experiencing mental block.

i pray St. Joseph of Cupertino that I will continue to offer my successes to God who is all loving and Whom all wisdom comes from.

8. Blaise
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession in helping me pass my patphysio exam... Thank you...

9. Karen

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

Thank you so very much for helping me pass my NMLS exam! Thank you for the wisdom, strengh and guidance during the exam. In Christ everything is possible!

Amen

10. Saru
    9 months ago

I would like to thank St Joseph of Cupertino for his prayer during my finals . I can say that I have passed all of them and Glory be to God because I don't even know how I got all this !

11. Felister Sakwera
    9 months ago

I would like to say Thank you to St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession during my daughters exams. The results are now out and she has passed her exams! To God be the Glory.

12. Quen

Dear st Joseph,
    A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU SO MUCH to you.. I PASS THE NURSING LICENSURE BOARD EXAM last december 2013, you are one of the instruments that God brings you to my life. Thank you for the wisdom,strength and guidance. You are a true saint that guides the people who will take the exam.. I love you so much St. JOSEPH CUPERTINO. May you Bless the people who believes in you and need your support.

13. Ash
    9 months ago

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, thank you fro all your help. You help my daughter gets through her semi finals and she is still waiting on one course. I know that you will help her get through this one too. No word can replace our tnaks to you. Thank you, thank you Father. Amen.

14. Ash
    9 months ago

Father Saint Joseph please continue to help my daughter with her semi finals this week. I believe in you and I trust you FAther. With the help of Christ we will get through all this. Thank you Father. Amen.

15. Ash
    9 months ago

Father St. Joseph of Cupertino, we need you to fly to us today, Wednesday and Thursday. Please pray for my daughter KP to help her get through her semi finals this week. Father give her the peace of mind so that she can retain what she learns and takes her tests properly. Like you let her have questions that she got the answers whcih will help a lot. Father thank you so much for all your help. Amen.

16. Joseph
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino. For helping me pass my NCLEX exam today. I had the courage and strength to take my exam and pass without any faltering or ill thoughts. Thank you for listening to my prayer. In Jesus name, Amen.

17. ds
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping my daughters to do well on their exams. Please continue to help them do well, especially my eldest daughter, on the test she took today. In Jesus' name. Amen.

18. kg
    10 months ago

thank you so very much, saint joseph of cupertino! i passed my 121 exam with a very good grade! and just like your story, i am not the greatest student but what i was tested on i knew the material and the answers just flowed through me! i am telling my fellow students of your great works--THANK YOU!

19. BJM
    10 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino you helped my daughter pass her first ppst ii test. Please help her
    to pass the content and knowledge test this Saturday.

20. grace
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Joseph Cupertino for coming into my life. You are my guardian angel, especially in my studies. Since I know you a year ago, I always call your name and say your prayers before my exams. Last semester, I did very well in with my grades that i got "honors" for the first time in my life. I am so grateful for your help. I continually praying that may you always please help me and those who need your help and intercession during exam time. I pray that in my last semester now I can maintain my honors grades. Thank you.
    P.S: Help yourself and St. Joseph of Cupertino's help will follow.