St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. diana

I have sat for my law school exams overa two week period withh a daily prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino. I Have finished the exam. I would liike to thank St. Joseph for daily itercession during the exam period and I also pray for success in the exams. Thank you.

2. Latha

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino: I humbly request your prayers for my daughter Vinitha who will be answering her MRCP Level II exams on April 10th and 11th. The exam is very tough. Please intercede for her so that she will pass in this exam in flying colors. Without your prayers and with our Lords help it will be difficult. Guide her and give her success. All praise and thanksgiving to our Lord for answering our prayers and thanks to you St. Joseph for your intercession. Alleluia.

3. Jaye

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you very much for interceding on my behalf for my university exams. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

4. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping my girls on their tests. Please continue to help them to do well on the many tests they have ahead of them. Many, many, thanks for answering our prayers!

5. Michelle

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your help on my exam as for my siblings and their exams.

6. Lucia Helena Reyes

Please Saint Joseph of Cupertino interced for my daughter so she can finish the project on time and functions properly for her to graduate from college. Amen and thank you!

7. AF

Father St Joseph of Cupertino, please help my daughter with her test tomorrow. Like you she has anxiety attacks and very poor test taker. She is very dedicated but always have problems to take exams. Please Father help her get very good grades. I will pray everyday as I am always doing your prayers for her. ahter I will always be indebted to you for helping my child. Thank you Father. Amen..

8. Rankit

0 saint joseph of cupertino, please help me to succeed in JEE(Main) exam which will be held on 7th April 2013
    (9:30am-12:30pm) . Help me to score extraordinary high marks so that i can easily get the mechanical branch in Nit silchar.I need your intercession to do that.
    Please interceed for my JEE(Main) exam and let me choose the only answer that is correct.
    I know as you had helped others, you will also help me. I have complete faith on you. I know you will never let me down.
    Amen!

9. Tammy

st joseph of cupertino, please help me gain good results in the exams I,also please help my mother to pass her business law exam.

10. Robbie

If it be God's will, please bless me with a passing score on the Bar Exam on April 15th.I studied very hard, but like you, St. Joseph, I am a poor test-taker. Please assist me by your powerful intercession.

11. Christine

St Joseph of Cupertino thank you for guiding me in my strategic management exam.

12. AF

Father St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for my daughter KP who will be doing a very hard test this afternoon. Please Father help her get rid of her anxiety and give her the strength to retain what she has learned so that she can take the test. Let her get a good grade Father. Father I will be doing your prayer for her. Please help her get through this very hard test. Amen.

13. Christine

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for guiding me in my finance test last week.

14. Jesus

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino
    For allowing me to pass my Cisco ICND1 exam and for helping me pass my Organizational Behavior and Leadership class.
    Please be with me as I continue with the rest of my classes.

15. Marie

Thank you for helping my son. Please help others who are requesting your help

16. AB

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino,

Please help me be successful and pass the NCLEX on April 18, 2013. I promise to make you known.

Hopefully, with prayers, I will be successful and pass.

Thank you!

17. Georgina

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino. I passed my IT exams. Thank you for interceding for me.

18. Hannah Irvine

Thank you Lord and St. Joseph of Cupertino. My daughter her final exams

19. jomar

Thank you St Joseph of cupertino ,i know me and my wife passed the licensure examination for teachers because God loves us and HE is a GOD of MIRACLE. HAVE FAITH, ACCEPT WHAT ASK OF HIM. THINK POSITIVE.

20. V

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me these past weeks. Thanks for your guidance. Please help me with my career and my board exam. I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Thank you.