St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Noemi

Thank you st. Joseph of Cupertino my son passed all subjects in the final examinations.....

2. Annalyese

St. Joseph, I humbly ask that you keep me in your prayers as I study for and take my final exams this year. These exams may be tough but I believe in the miraculous power of your intercession, and I know you will see me through. I know that by doing well on these exams, I am that much closer to realizing God's plan for me in my studies. I thank you with all my heart in making yourself known to me and I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Thank you!

3. Ash

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please Father pray for KPF for the test she is taking right now and the other one tonight. Father please help her get through these tests. O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for her a ike favor in the examinations for which she is now preparing. In return I promise (her mom) to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for us. Amen.

4. Carol

At Joseph of Cupertino, I humbly ask that you are with me as I tale my nursing final exam. I ask that only the questions I have studied for be asked. You have not failed me yet! In Jesus' name, AMEN

5. LA

St. Joseph of Cupertino, words cannot describe how thankful I am in your assistance to help me pass the Texas Bar Exam. Since I began studying for the most difficult exam in my life, I never once lost faith in you, God and prayer. You kept me strong at the times I felt the weakest. For that I am eternally grateful. As promised, I will invoke you and make you known.

6. Rankit

My JEE(main) exam would be out on 7th may. Some one please pray for me.
    I have my NEET-UG exam on 5th may. Please pray for me.

7. Marie

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU FATHER JOSEPH, I ACHIEVE MY EXAM WITH GREAT RESULTS. THANK GOD AND THANK UOU

8. AF

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for my daughter KP who will start her finals tomorrow and will go on until next Wednesday. You helped her last semester and htrough this semester which I have no words to express my thanks. Father, let her get good grades this semester so that she can keep her scholarship. Father I have faith in you and pray for us. Amen.

9. vivian c

Dear st joesph of cupertino,please i need you to help and intercede to God on my behalf,am on the verge of committing suicide.this would be my 6th attempt of trying to gain admission into a university but each time am rejected,I came home after the exam on cross checking my work i found out i made a lot of mistakes that might cause another failure.this is my first time of ever asking of a favour from you dear saint,please i need a miracle and i believe you are going to help me and my siblings who are taking their o'level exam,please am tired of failing help and i promise to always help the less privileged.thank you in advance!

10. Lisette Parody

St Joseph Cupertino I pray that you intercede for all those children in Gibraltar who are about to start with their exams in the following weeks grant that they may be successful Amen

11. Marie

Here I am again asking for your help. Please guide my son through the next series of test for a job position. Please guide all that those requesting your help and blessings through their struggles.

12. jose mari blanquisco

Thank You St Joseph of Cupertino. Thanks for your intercession. I passed the Licensure Examination for teachers held on March 10,2013. Father God in the Name of Jesus with the Holy Spirit , all Glory and Honor are Yours now and forever.Amen. Thank you Lord God in Jesus Name with the Holy Spirit. Thank you Mama Mary and all the saints and angels.

13. Carol Hill

St Joseph of Cupertino, I humbly ask that you intercede for me in my nursing exam tomorrow. I have studied hard and ask that only the questions that I know the answers to be asked. You have not let me down yet. In Jesus' name, Amen!!!

14. ds

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Thank you for all the help you have given to my daughters in graduate school. Please, I pray, help them to do well in their upcoming exams. Thank you, Saint Joseph! Our most grateful thanks!

15. susan

Oh Great St. Joseph of Cupertino, who while on earth was given the grace of being asked in your examinations only the questions you know. Please obtain for my son, oliver, the like favor in the dentist licensure examination which he is now preparing for. In return, I promise to invoke you and to make you known through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

16. susan

St. Joseph of Cupertino i pray for my son who,is taking the dentist licensure exam this may 2013 that he and his mates in the review center together with their professor be guided in the duration of the review and that what they have reviewed are the ones that will be asked in their board exam and may they continue to have the good memory to recall the topics that they have discussed and will be able to answer the same correctly for their success and for their future as new dentists. This i pray and i promise to publish the favorable result of the exam of my son and will make your name known specially to those who also need your help.

17. Angie

Thank u so much Saint Joseph Cupertino 4 helping me passed in my LET exam.. I'm so happy and i promise that I will make your name known in everyone who really needed your help.. thank u po tlaga, advance birthday gift nyo po ito sa akin.

18. JOMAR

LORD FATHER GOD, YAHWEBH EL SHADDAI, IN JESUS NAME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND WITH THE INTERCESSION OF ST JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO, ST CLAIRE OF ASSISI, ST THERESE OFTHE CHILD JESUS, ST BENEDICT, ST FRANCIS OF ASSISSI, ST BERNADETTE, ST JUDE , THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I PASSED THE BOARD EXAM LETMARCH 2013.

19. Robbie

Thanks to you, I passed my state's Bar Exam! Grateful for your assistance during and after the Exam. Will sing your praises from East to West.. God's love is so great!

20. Zoe

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping the sick and the infirm. They were conforted and they were visited by the priests and the nuns. Please help those who lost their homes and now are in the streets. Your intercesion is necessary in this situations. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners in the hour of our death. Amen