St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. MC

Please, please help my son do very well on his circuits exam at 2 today and in all his courses this semester. Please help him do well so that he may affiliate with his desired engineering major. Thank you.

2. MC

Please help my son in his take home physics exam today.

3. Judy

Thank you St Joseph for answering my prayer and helping me with my latest text.

4. A. J.

First Prayer

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for me a like favour in the examinations for which I am now preparing. In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

Through Christ our Lord.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, Pray for us.

Amen.

Second Prayer

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the (here mention the name of Examination eg. History paper I ) examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me
    O Holy Ghost enlighten me
    Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me
    Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

I said these prayers before my I.M. shelf exam and ended up receiving an A. Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for your intercession. Thank you Jesus for your works!

5. jomar

thanks st joseph of cupertino for your intercession, i passed the LET. Glory be to the Father , to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. Amen. thank you thank you thank you, I love you Lord.

6. Oisin

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping me in my exams. Please help me again this year.

7. AF

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for your blessings and answer to our prayers. Thank you for getting my daughter through this semester with good grades. I prayed everyday and I saw the results which strengthen our faith in you Father. You will hear from me all the time. Pray to St Joseph of Cupertino and he will answer your prayers - pray for any exams or semester. Thank you Father. Amen.

8. Kristina

Dear St. Cupertino,

Please help me pass my CFA examination I am taking this June. Please help me to answer all questions correctly and pass with a very high score.

9. Barb

Dear St Joseph of Cupertino, please help my daughter Lauren pass her #5158 Math exam today so she can get her certifications to be a teacher. She has worked so hard getting to this point and I know she will be an amazing teacher making a difference in children's lives. Please hear my prayers and help her pass this exam today. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will tell everyone about you and how you helped my dsughter succeed. God Bless You. Amen.

10. Debra

Please St.Joseph of Cupertino, give my son Adam the courage and confidence to do well on his Med Cat.He will make such a fine Doctor with his caring and gentle spirit, Please be with him when he takes his test.Thank you for my request .God bless you all, Mom.

11. Debra

12. Lisette Parody

Great St Joseph Cupertino I ask of you yet another favour please you by your prayers obtained from God to be asked the only proposition that you knew. Grant that like you my granddaughter Zyanne may be successful in the exams for which she has been preparing and which will be starting the following Monday with Religion followed by 9 other exams. Please pray that she keeps calm and alert whilst doing this exams. Thank you.

13. Noemi

Thank you st. Joseph of Cupertino my son passed all subjects in the final examinations.....

14. Annalyese

St. Joseph, I humbly ask that you keep me in your prayers as I study for and take my final exams this year. These exams may be tough but I believe in the miraculous power of your intercession, and I know you will see me through. I know that by doing well on these exams, I am that much closer to realizing God's plan for me in my studies. I thank you with all my heart in making yourself known to me and I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Thank you!

15. Ash

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please Father pray for KPF for the test she is taking right now and the other one tonight. Father please help her get through these tests. O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino who while on earth did obtain from God the grace to be asked at your examination only the questions you knew, obtain for her a ike favor in the examinations for which she is now preparing. In return I promise (her mom) to make you known and cause you to be invoked. Through Christ our Lord. St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for us. Amen.

16. Carol

At Joseph of Cupertino, I humbly ask that you are with me as I tale my nursing final exam. I ask that only the questions I have studied for be asked. You have not failed me yet! In Jesus' name, AMEN

17. LA

St. Joseph of Cupertino, words cannot describe how thankful I am in your assistance to help me pass the Texas Bar Exam. Since I began studying for the most difficult exam in my life, I never once lost faith in you, God and prayer. You kept me strong at the times I felt the weakest. For that I am eternally grateful. As promised, I will invoke you and make you known.

18. Rankit

My JEE(main) exam would be out on 7th may. Some one please pray for me.
    I have my NEET-UG exam on 5th may. Please pray for me.

19. Marie

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU FATHER JOSEPH, I ACHIEVE MY EXAM WITH GREAT RESULTS. THANK GOD AND THANK UOU

20. AF

Father Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please pray for my daughter KP who will start her finals tomorrow and will go on until next Wednesday. You helped her last semester and htrough this semester which I have no words to express my thanks. Father, let her get good grades this semester so that she can keep her scholarship. Father I have faith in you and pray for us. Amen.