St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Mary

Holy saint Cupertinos please help me pass all the subjects in the final exams. Please help all my friends also. Help us all to study and pass and move ahead into the next year.

2. Mariella

Dear St Jospeh of Copertino,
    Please help my daughter in her exams. help her concentrate and remember all she has studied. I have faith that as you helped me when i was doing my exams, you will also help her! Praise to God and to the Holy Spirit. Please hear my prayers. Amen

3. Ismail

Thanks St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my exams!

4. Christine

St Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter April do well in her last year at school. Please help her obtain good study skills and obtain the discipline and study habits to excel in her studies. Help to forgo all other endeavors and focus on excelling at her studies. Please help her get an A on this next class in summer school. I will make you be known and to be invoked .

5. Sandra

Thanks to St. Cupertino for helping me to pass my Infection Control Exam for Nursing today. Glory,Honor and Praise to the Lord Jesus Christ.

6. Lilly Hernandez

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please help me im currently a student at a police academy and im taking a firearm exam on saturday i have had so many obstacles but seem to overcome each one thanks to the lord but there one more i need to face before i can move on to the next and last phase of this academy please guide me threw this exam giving me the skills and knowledge i need to pass this phase. in favor for your help i will make you known and forever be greatful.

7. Mary

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino.
    I thank you with all my heart for helping me pass my HSC exams last year. It was a true blessing and I am so very grateful. I have been able to enter the university I want and go on with my studies. I pray, Saint, that you watch over my studies and assist me in gaining knowledge. I pray you help me with my upcoming finals which start today. I put all my confidence in you, for I know you can help me.
    Amen.

8. liz

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, please pray and help that my mother pass a very, very, very, important exam tomorrow. I am confident in her, but please accompany her to this interview/exam. Thank you with all my heart, my new saintly friend in heaven. Thank you, Amen.

9. Rose

St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    Please pray that I passed my Generalist Exam that I took last week. I promise to make you known.

In Jesus name,
    Rose Amn

10. Amy

St Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter Ysabel to Pass the ELA-S.Studies 4-8, on June 19,2013. Guide her to focus and recall all facts that she needs to score in order for her to obtain a teaching job. Let her be calm as she has problems taking tests.Help her to do good.I will make you be known and to be invoked .

11. Taahira ann Woods

ST.Joseph of Cupertino, i humble ask you to please help me to pass my NCLEX-RN. To remain focus and take away any feeling of ill will against the exam. Give me motivation and the ability to push myself and gain success. Thank you. Amen

12. barbara

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino please help my son do very well on his final exams. Please give him the ability to be extact with his explanations and a retentative memory.Thank you from with all my heart.

13. Angela

Thank you st. Joseph of cupertino, for your blessings on my exams.

14. Aoife

Thank you, my goal was achieved. I thank and invoke thee.

15. Diane

Dear St. Joseph, thank you for your blessings I passed the CCS.
    Grant your blessings to all who are preparing to take an exam.

16. Connie

Many thanks and much gratitude to Almighty God, Blessed Mary, St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Anne, the angels and saints and my dear friends and family for the graces to pass my CBAP exam. I am now a Certified Business Analysis Professional with International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). With the granting of my petition, I also ask dear Lord to bless all those who prayed for me.

17. Aoife

St Joseph of Cupertino, bless my forthcoming examination and grant me success. I also ask that you bless all of those who need and have asked for your help, their path is not my path but I wish success to everyone who has asked for it.
    Amen

18. gloria jean

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for your interception in helping my daughter pass all her exams in all her subjects.

19. Assiz

Dear St Joseph of Cupertino, please help my daughter Stacy to score above 95% marks in her NATA exam so she can get admission easily in Architecture. Also i pray to get above 90% her 12th board exam result. Please hear my prayers. Thank you!

20. jomar

St Joseph of Cupertino and all the saints and angels please pray for my wife cecilia p blanquisco to be successfull in the Licensure Examination for Teachers on Sept. 29, 2013. Father God Yahweh El Shaddai in the Name of Jesus with the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor are yours, now and forever. Amen