St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Elenahope11

St. Joseph of Cupertino, today is the day that my life will forever be changed! I will be finding out my results to the most important exam I've taken and that i will probably ever take! I have struggled with this exam in the past but since i discovered you i do not fear! I know you were by my side the entire time and helped guide me all the way! I appreciate all that you do and i will forever make you known and pass on the good word about your wonderful help! Thank you once again St Joseph of Cupertino! I love you! My life is about to change forever but i do not fear because i know you, the blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus were st my side! Thank you!

2. Catherine

St. Joseph of Cupertino I humbly ask you to help My husband who is taking a test 7/20/13, please be by his side and enlighten his mind to answer correctly. Thank you!

3. alice

Thank you so much to St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my university exams and hopefully to help me pass the exam I've recently sat

4. MAC

Please help my son do very well on his economics midterm today & please help him speedily finish his computer science assignments & do very well on them so that he improves his grade in the course. Thank you.

5. Jose

Thank you St. Joseph for helping me in passing my provincial exams. I thought I wouldn't make it, but you are there to assist me.

6. Richard

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help my son Mervyn do well in his University of London Diploma in Law this year at Examination Center. Please help him obtain good study skills and obtain the discipline and study habits to excel in his studies. Help to forgo all other endeavours and focus on excelling at his studies. Please help him get a good grades on this next class in ITC School of Laws. I will make you be known and to be invoked.

7. jomar

St Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for you granted my request that i passed the licensure examination for teachers, now i will ask you intercession again to please pray for my wife to pass in the licensure examination for teacher on Sept 29, 2013. Thank You so much St Joseph of Cupertino, In Jesus Name. Amen

8. arriane

thankyou so much St. Joseph of Cupertino, I passed the Nursing Licensure Exam..thankyou,now,Im already a RN! :-)

9. rasara

Dear saint joseph cupertino,please help my son to study well,And let him be closer to god.Plz saint joseph pray for my son and my family.

10. SMA

st. Joseph of Cupertino I humbly asked you to help My husband who is taking examination on July 27-28, 2013 for navigational watch licensure examination. enlighten his mind to answer correctly and to recall everything that he have studied. thank you!

11. Carol Hill

St Joseph of Cupertino I humbly ask that you intercede on my part during my NCLEX exam on July 9th. I ask that, like you did, only the questions be asked that I studied for. You have not let me down during nursing school. I will make your name known by those people that I around me. I ask this in Jesus' name, AMEN!!!!!

12. JUDE

Dear St. Joseph of cupertino Please help my daughter do very well on his !st MBBS exams.Please give her the ability to be extact with the explanations and a retentative memory.
    Father I have faith in you and pray for us.
    God bless you
    Amen.

13. fiona

I am in year 6 and am supposed to do an assignment on a saint and i chose this one. he has such an inspirational story and he is amazing thank you so much. it is amazing how his behaviour changed so quickly and how much respect and honour he has. he is a true saint.

14. Gina

Thank you Saint Joseph!

15. Kelly

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you. I received a great score yesterday!

16. Naomi

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you so much! I passed my exam with flying colours and I know I couldn't have done it without you! I have been thanking you all morning I am so happy and grateful and thankful!

17. Simone

I wish to thank St. Joseph of Cupertino for his powerful intercession in helping me to pass my final medicine exams

18. BlurredVision

Thank you St. Joseph. I don't know if my goal was not achieved because I didn't pray correctly, or if i just did something wrong. But I will want to thank you for being by my side on the day of my exam. I didn't do well on my exam but I believe your presence gave me a higher score than i would of gotten without your help. SO, i thank you for that! I only ask again that you will be by my side again on this different exam and help me score extremely well to help me get into medical school this august. I promise to spread the word and make you known. I ask for your guidance and help through this process. Thank you St. Thomas of Cupertino !

19. benita Thomas

Am about to take the GRE, Pray for me St. Joseph Cupertino!!

20. Amy

St.Cupertino, asking you to help my daughter with finding a job. She did pass her test with your help. Please guide her with her interviews. That she may get the job. Thank You. AMY