St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. arriane

thankyou so much St. Joseph of Cupertino, I passed the Nursing Licensure Exam..thankyou,now,Im already a RN! :-)

2. rasara

Dear saint joseph cupertino,please help my son to study well,And let him be closer to god.Plz saint joseph pray for my son and my family.

3. SMA

st. Joseph of Cupertino I humbly asked you to help My husband who is taking examination on July 27-28, 2013 for navigational watch licensure examination. enlighten his mind to answer correctly and to recall everything that he have studied. thank you!

4. Carol Hill

St Joseph of Cupertino I humbly ask that you intercede on my part during my NCLEX exam on July 9th. I ask that, like you did, only the questions be asked that I studied for. You have not let me down during nursing school. I will make your name known by those people that I around me. I ask this in Jesus' name, AMEN!!!!!

5. JUDE

Dear St. Joseph of cupertino Please help my daughter do very well on his !st MBBS exams.Please give her the ability to be extact with the explanations and a retentative memory.
    Father I have faith in you and pray for us.
    God bless you
    Amen.

6. fiona

I am in year 6 and am supposed to do an assignment on a saint and i chose this one. he has such an inspirational story and he is amazing thank you so much. it is amazing how his behaviour changed so quickly and how much respect and honour he has. he is a true saint.

7. Gina

Thank you Saint Joseph!

8. Kelly

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,
    Thank you. I received a great score yesterday!

9. Naomi

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, I thank you so much! I passed my exam with flying colours and I know I couldn't have done it without you! I have been thanking you all morning I am so happy and grateful and thankful!

10. Simone

I wish to thank St. Joseph of Cupertino for his powerful intercession in helping me to pass my final medicine exams

11. BlurredVision

Thank you St. Joseph. I don't know if my goal was not achieved because I didn't pray correctly, or if i just did something wrong. But I will want to thank you for being by my side on the day of my exam. I didn't do well on my exam but I believe your presence gave me a higher score than i would of gotten without your help. SO, i thank you for that! I only ask again that you will be by my side again on this different exam and help me score extremely well to help me get into medical school this august. I promise to spread the word and make you known. I ask for your guidance and help through this process. Thank you St. Thomas of Cupertino !

12. benita Thomas

Am about to take the GRE, Pray for me St. Joseph Cupertino!!

13. Amy

St.Cupertino, asking you to help my daughter with finding a job. She did pass her test with your help. Please guide her with her interviews. That she may get the job. Thank You. AMY

14. Kelly

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

I humbly ask that you please guide a score of above 150 to me on my LSAT when scores are returned by July 5. I have worked so hard and for so long and I am ready to start the next phase of my career. Please pray for me and guide me in my studies. Also, please assist other LSAT test takers who have struggled as I have wrestled with this exam.

Additionally, please watch over my family in their airline travels, my mentally impaired mother and my siblings in their studies.

15. Amy

Just received passing test results for my daughter.I thank you and praise you for your help. Please continue to help her in her studies.I will invoke you daily.Amy

16. Mary

Holy saint Cupertinos please help me pass all the subjects in the final exams. Please help all my friends also. Help us all to study and pass and move ahead into the next year.

17. Mariella

Dear St Jospeh of Copertino,
    Please help my daughter in her exams. help her concentrate and remember all she has studied. I have faith that as you helped me when i was doing my exams, you will also help her! Praise to God and to the Holy Spirit. Please hear my prayers. Amen

18. Ismail

Thanks St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my exams!

19. Christine

St Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter April do well in her last year at school. Please help her obtain good study skills and obtain the discipline and study habits to excel in her studies. Help to forgo all other endeavors and focus on excelling at her studies. Please help her get an A on this next class in summer school. I will make you be known and to be invoked .

20. Sandra

Thanks to St. Cupertino for helping me to pass my Infection Control Exam for Nursing today. Glory,Honor and Praise to the Lord Jesus Christ.