St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. MAC

Please help my son do very well in his evaluation today; may we receive some answers and help. May we find help so he can finish his CS assignments. Thank you.

2. MAC

Please help my son do very well on his economics final (which is today instead of Tuesday). Please help him know the questions & do very well. Please help him work on his CS assignments, do very well on those & his CS tests so that he can raise his grade & do very well in that course as well. Please help him be able to work & not procrastinate. Thank you.

3. MAC

Thank you for helping my son in his midterm. Please help him know the questions on the economics final Tuesday & do very well. Please help him be able to concentrate & finish his computer science assignments so he doesn't have to spend his summer vacation finishing them & having no time to relax. Please help him do very well on his computer assignments & on his computer science exams so that he can raise his grade & do very well. Above all, please help him stop procrastinating.

4. MAC

Please help my son find the right medication & therapy so that he can finish his assignments & study & do very well in his summer classes. Thank you.

5. Stephanie

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me during my finals. My grades surprisingly turned out well and that you helped me through one of the school's hardest subject to pass. I sincerely thank you for your kindness and intercession.

6. Maria

Please be at my son's side today as he takes his exams guiding him every step of the way ~ Thank you

7. Barb

St Joseph of Cupertino, I am praying to you for help for my daughter Lauren who is worried about taking her math exam for her middle school teaching certification. St Joseph, she has worked so hard and has accomplished so much. I don't want her to worry or lose confidence about this test. I know she has the potential to reach the stars because she is the kind of person who gives her all in whatever she does. Please hear my prayer and intercede to help her pass this exam before this summer is over. She gets very nervous taking tests and this one can make or break her career. I pray to you from the bottom of my heart that you can intercede and reach out to help her pass the exam so that she may begin her career as a math teacher. She truly is a great kid and will put her whole heart and soul into helping young students reach their potential. Please hear my prayer St Joseph of Cupertino. I promise I will shout from the rooftops if I have to, to get word out of how you helped us. Thank you for listening to my prayers. God Bless You and all the people here requesting your help.

8. Anna Guasto

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino, for helping me pass my nursing school exit exams. I could not have done it without you. All I have now are my board exams and I pray that you will help me to pass that as well. Thanks ou.

9. MAC

Please, in addition to my other prayers, especially for very good exam results to improve a much needed grade, please help my son be able to make the phone call he needs to today in order to get the help he needs. Thank you!

10. MAC

Please help my son be able to focus, concentrate, get help & complete his CS assignments. Please help him as he is so struggling. Please help him be able to complete his studying & know the questions better for his next exam so that he can improve his grade. Please!

11. Jennifer

St Joseph, please help my husband pass his class exam and the state exam the first time around. He needs to pass the class exam right away in order to start his new job. Also, thank you Lord and St Cajetan for helping my husband get hired on to a company he really wanted to work for. This is truly a blessing for my family and I want my husband to excel in his new job and feel accomplished. He deserves to have a job he likes and to be happy. So please pray that he passes with flying colors. Thank you again, Lord, St Joseph and St Cajetan.

12. David

thank you st. Joseph for helping me pass through my final exams successfully! I have promised to do my best to make your name popular and I will not fail you, because you did not fail me!!! Thank you Joseph! Thank you Holy Mary and Thank you God! And once again I ask you, St. Joseph of Cupertino to pray for us! Amen!

13. jennifer henderson

St. Joseph of Cupertino, please help me with my comprehensive exams. I am plagued by nervousness and distractions. Please ask our Lord to help me.

14. Jason

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me succeed in my recent exams

15. MAC

St. Joseph, my son is still having problems concentrating & not being distracted. Please, please help him finish his overdue assignments for computer science & help him do very well-may they be questions he knows. Please help him study & do much better in his upcoming exam for his computer science; help him be less anxious & able to study and do work. Thank you.

16. sawanthi

thank you so much st.Joseph of cupertino.there is an interview for my husband and for me please help us with your spirits and give us courage to pass that exam.please be with us on that day.

17. MAC

Thank you for helping my son do well on his midterm. Please help him ask for help & speedily finish his two overdue assignments & do well on them & his upcoming tests for his CS class so that he may improve his grade--again, thank you for your aid & please continue to help my son in his struggles with his computer science course. Thank you.

18. Elenahope11

St. Joseph of Cupertino, today is the day that my life will forever be changed! I will be finding out my results to the most important exam I've taken and that i will probably ever take! I have struggled with this exam in the past but since i discovered you i do not fear! I know you were by my side the entire time and helped guide me all the way! I appreciate all that you do and i will forever make you known and pass on the good word about your wonderful help! Thank you once again St Joseph of Cupertino! I love you! My life is about to change forever but i do not fear because i know you, the blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus were st my side! Thank you!

19. Catherine

St. Joseph of Cupertino I humbly ask you to help My husband who is taking a test 7/20/13, please be by his side and enlighten his mind to answer correctly. Thank you!

20. alice

Thank you so much to St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me pass my university exams and hopefully to help me pass the exam I've recently sat