St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Mervyn

Please see Lord for miracles to show my son, Mervyn University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law Examination Results released on 15 August 2013 will pass whole examination on Criminal Law 62, Public Law 64, Common Law Reasoning and Institutions 66 and Elements of the Law of Contract 68 for Candidate no. 151480, Student no. 120223842, he log in online to view his University of London International Programmes Examination Results 2013 will surely guaranteed whole examination Pass. Please ask Lord to give Mervyn a Financial Miracle for him to proceed to 2nd Year Bachelor of Law. Please let me know of Mervyn University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law Examination Results Pass as shown on the online.

Once I have your answer Pass whole examination on Diploma in Law in 2013 from the University of London International Programmes immediately, then I will log in online to view the 2013 Examination Results released on 15 August 2013 and print it out for employer reference.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for your intercession. Mervyn believe got through my University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law on whole examination results released on 15 August 2013 successfully PASS.

2. Felicia

Thank you ,St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me to pass through my final examination and i have graduated . I would like to sincerely thank you for hearing my praying!!

3. Quirene

St Joseph of cupertino, thank you for your intercession. I got through my final llb exams successfully!

4. MAC

Please help my son get more of his computer science assignments completed and submitted and then more mapped out today. Please help him continue to seek help. Please help him do very well & overcome his anxiety and procrastination. Help him be less anxious & be able to discern the answers to the questions. Please help him seek help again, if not tonight, then tomorrow night. Thank you.

5. MAC

Please help my son get work done on his CS assignments & please please help the tutor be of assistance & help him figure out his assignments & get them done! Thank you.

6. MAC

Please help my son finally start being able to complete his CS assignments so that he does well in the course. Please help him receive positive news about his evaluation. Thank you.

7. Mush

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please guide and help me pass the Licensure Examination for Teachers on September 29,2013. Be with with side together with Almighty Father as I answer each items correctly. You know how important this is to me especially to my family. Enlighten also my mind with knowledge, give me enough strength, courage, and confidence as ingredients as I surpass all hardships. I promise to pray always whatever the results might be. All these I ask through the Intercession with Almighty Father with Mother Mary. Amen.
    Leave Jesus in our Hearts, FOREVER.

8. ccrunner

Thank you St. Joseph, I prayed to you before my tests and I did well!

9. My2Scouts

Thank you!!! My son did very well on his tests!! I prayed for him and he prayed for himself. Thank you! Thank you!

10. Amy

St. Joseph Cupertino my daughters test date is changed. It will be Monday August 12,2013 at 4:00P.M. Please guide her and let her pass the ESL test, which she needs for a teaching position. With your guidance and help is all she needs. Will continue to honor You and let your name be known. Amy

11. Amy

Please help my daughter obtain a teaching job. She needs a job. Let there be an interview for her today. Also, with your guidance help her pass the ESL testing August 24, at 5.00 p,m,Will continue to honor You and spread your message. Amy

12. MAC

Please help my son do very well in his evaluation today; may we receive some answers and help. May we find help so he can finish his CS assignments. Thank you.

13. MAC

Please help my son do very well on his economics final (which is today instead of Tuesday). Please help him know the questions & do very well. Please help him work on his CS assignments, do very well on those & his CS tests so that he can raise his grade & do very well in that course as well. Please help him be able to work & not procrastinate. Thank you.

14. MAC

Thank you for helping my son in his midterm. Please help him know the questions on the economics final Tuesday & do very well. Please help him be able to concentrate & finish his computer science assignments so he doesn't have to spend his summer vacation finishing them & having no time to relax. Please help him do very well on his computer assignments & on his computer science exams so that he can raise his grade & do very well. Above all, please help him stop procrastinating.

15. MAC

Please help my son find the right medication & therapy so that he can finish his assignments & study & do very well in his summer classes. Thank you.

16. Stephanie

Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino for helping me during my finals. My grades surprisingly turned out well and that you helped me through one of the school's hardest subject to pass. I sincerely thank you for your kindness and intercession.

17. Maria

Please be at my son's side today as he takes his exams guiding him every step of the way ~ Thank you

18. Barb

St Joseph of Cupertino, I am praying to you for help for my daughter Lauren who is worried about taking her math exam for her middle school teaching certification. St Joseph, she has worked so hard and has accomplished so much. I don't want her to worry or lose confidence about this test. I know she has the potential to reach the stars because she is the kind of person who gives her all in whatever she does. Please hear my prayer and intercede to help her pass this exam before this summer is over. She gets very nervous taking tests and this one can make or break her career. I pray to you from the bottom of my heart that you can intercede and reach out to help her pass the exam so that she may begin her career as a math teacher. She truly is a great kid and will put her whole heart and soul into helping young students reach their potential. Please hear my prayer St Joseph of Cupertino. I promise I will shout from the rooftops if I have to, to get word out of how you helped us. Thank you for listening to my prayers. God Bless You and all the people here requesting your help.

19. Anna Guasto

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino, for helping me pass my nursing school exit exams. I could not have done it without you. All I have now are my board exams and I pray that you will help me to pass that as well. Thanks ou.

20. MAC

Please, in addition to my other prayers, especially for very good exam results to improve a much needed grade, please help my son be able to make the phone call he needs to today in order to get the help he needs. Thank you!