St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Amy

I want to thank you for helping my daughter in her test. She did not pass by two points. But with your help and intercession she will pass in october. Please open her mind in order to be successful and also find a job.

2. Catherine

Thank you Saint Joseph for helping my husband with his test, he passed!

3. MAC

My son is returning to school; may he feel happier & do better this year. May he complete his work & truly find help to be happy & succeed. Thank you.

4. Joseph

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that I may like you succeed in the Series 7 examination.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for me

O Holy Ghost enlighten me

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for me

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten me.

Amen.

5. MAC

Please, my son is still struggling & unable to concentrate. Please help him perceive the answers to the last few assignments he has so that he is able to complete them soon and please help him do very well so that he will receive a good grade. Please help him focus and concentrate more as he needs to improve his grade point average this year due to the demands of graduate school admission. Please help him find the help he needs; may he perceive the answers easily to what he needs to do and not waste time; may he be able to sit and focus. Thank you.

6. MAC

Please, please help my son truly to have made progress. Please help him get very good help from his tutor tonight and be able to finish all his work before he has to begin the next semester so that he can focus on his new classes. Please help him to be able to see the answers to the assignments & put them down succinctly and well so that he may finish & do very well. Please!

7. guy

St Joseph of Cupertino, I am praying to you for help i failed many times in my examination. because of financial and limited time to review in the review center and the conflict between my family and my own family it is very complicated that's why i can't focus and study hard i'am distracted.but i try to solve this problem by praying to god. and i know that i can't do this alone that's why i'm seeking for help by other people so that they can pray for me. i really wanted to pass my examination. i'am a roman catholic but not a religious person and i try very hard to pray the holy rosary everyday. i believe in one god ........////please pray for my success to pass the deck officer examination this year and so that i can helped my family and my wife she will not go to work in a foreign country i don't want her to be far away from our kids thank you.

8. Assiz

I prayed Novena of St. Joseph of cupertino for success of examination of my Daughter. My daughter passed with good marks and she got admission in university. My gratitude to St. Joseph of Cupertino my prayers were answered and my daughter excelled in her examinations. Thank You

9. MAC

Please, my son seems to be stalled & distracted. Please help him as I think he didn't get any work done this weekend and has only 1 week less. Please help him do work with his tutor & submit the one assignment he has been working on for much too long. Help him get help with his other assignments so that he can finish them quickly & finish his incomplete before he has to go back to school in a little over a week. Please help him not to drag this into next semester. Please help him to look at the assignments & be able to divine the correct way to program the questions & help him complete it quickly, please.

10. Mervyn

Please see Lord for miracles to show my son, Mervyn University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law Examination Results released on 15 August 2013 will pass whole examination on Criminal Law 62, Public Law 64, Common Law Reasoning and Institutions 66 and Elements of the Law of Contract 68 for Candidate no. 151480, Student no. 120223842, he log in online to view his University of London International Programmes Examination Results 2013 will surely guaranteed whole examination Pass. Please ask Lord to give Mervyn a Financial Miracle for him to proceed to 2nd Year Bachelor of Law. Please let me know of Mervyn University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law Examination Results Pass as shown on the online.

Once I have your answer Pass whole examination on Diploma in Law in 2013 from the University of London International Programmes immediately, then I will log in online to view the 2013 Examination Results released on 15 August 2013 and print it out for employer reference.

St. Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for your intercession. Mervyn believe got through my University of London International Programmes Diploma in Law on whole examination results released on 15 August 2013 successfully PASS.

11. Felicia

Thank you ,St Joseph of Cupertino for helping me to pass through my final examination and i have graduated . I would like to sincerely thank you for hearing my praying!!

12. Quirene

St Joseph of cupertino, thank you for your intercession. I got through my final llb exams successfully!

13. MAC

Please help my son get more of his computer science assignments completed and submitted and then more mapped out today. Please help him continue to seek help. Please help him do very well & overcome his anxiety and procrastination. Help him be less anxious & be able to discern the answers to the questions. Please help him seek help again, if not tonight, then tomorrow night. Thank you.

14. MAC

Please help my son get work done on his CS assignments & please please help the tutor be of assistance & help him figure out his assignments & get them done! Thank you.

15. MAC

Please help my son finally start being able to complete his CS assignments so that he does well in the course. Please help him receive positive news about his evaluation. Thank you.

16. Mush

Dear Saint Joseph of Cupertino, please guide and help me pass the Licensure Examination for Teachers on September 29,2013. Be with with side together with Almighty Father as I answer each items correctly. You know how important this is to me especially to my family. Enlighten also my mind with knowledge, give me enough strength, courage, and confidence as ingredients as I surpass all hardships. I promise to pray always whatever the results might be. All these I ask through the Intercession with Almighty Father with Mother Mary. Amen.
    Leave Jesus in our Hearts, FOREVER.

17. ccrunner

Thank you St. Joseph, I prayed to you before my tests and I did well!

18. My2Scouts

Thank you!!! My son did very well on his tests!! I prayed for him and he prayed for himself. Thank you! Thank you!

19. Amy

St. Joseph Cupertino my daughters test date is changed. It will be Monday August 12,2013 at 4:00P.M. Please guide her and let her pass the ESL test, which she needs for a teaching position. With your guidance and help is all she needs. Will continue to honor You and let your name be known. Amy

20. Amy

Please help my daughter obtain a teaching job. She needs a job. Let there be an interview for her today. Also, with your guidance help her pass the ESL testing August 24, at 5.00 p,m,Will continue to honor You and spread your message. Amy