St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Eireen
    1 week ago

Dear st Joseph Cupertino please help me to pass my teacher exam on March 28, 2015 , blessed Becoz I need to pass to dedicate it to my son and sister to help, take care them to have a regular job,

2. Donna
    1 week ago

Saint Joseph of Cupertino - thank you for inspiring me to do well on my most recent exam. Your intercession has always helped me and never failed me. Amen

3. Rosita Ignacio
    2 weeks ago

To succeed in thesis for the degree of bachelor of science in pharmacy is an answered prayer for me through the intercession of saint Joseph of Cupertino and other saints namely st. Clare, st. Pio, st. Anthony de padua and a lot more. I am really grateful that everything is possible if we seek and ask help from God, his son Jesus Christ, Mama Mary and Saints. Finally, I can now take the board exam.

Everyday, I am praying the rosary and reciting the prayer through his intercession to help me succeed in Pharmacist licensure examination this July 18 and 19, 2015.

Preparation and faith are the two most essential part of achieving what God's plan for us!

To God be the glory!

4. Christina Samuel
    1 month ago

Holy Spirit of God , Mama Mary and St Joseph of Cupertino Please help my son Christopher pass all the papers he has sent for re-evaluation. Help Christopher to clear each and every paper through out the semesters and also help my younger son Noel to come out his GRE and IELTS exams with Flying colour.

Thank you and Praise you Father for all the favours received.

A grateful Mother

5. FMK
    2 months ago

Please intercede on my behalf for my daughter as she takes her teaching certificate test. She works hard, and bc of her disability, has endured many setbacks. Please guide her to the correct answers ...

I beseech you.

6. Krista Anjelik Regalado
    2 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, I humbly ask for your guidance as I take the licensure examination for architect this January 23 and 25, 2014. Through Your intercession, I pray that I may pass the examination and if it is according to God's will, top the said exam. Shower your grace upon me and help me all the necessary knowledge needed for the exam. This I ask in Jesus Name, through the intercession of St. Joseph of Cupertino, all the saints in Heaven and all the souls in purgatory. Amen.

7. Candace
    3 months ago

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino for your help on my Stats exam and my GRE exam! Without your help, I don't think I would have done so well! Please continue to watch over me as I take my final exams this week and finish out the semester. Amen.

8. Ma. Carlota
    3 months ago

O Blessed St Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for answering my prayet for my son cholo, for passing the mapua entrance exam.... Thank you...🙏

9. Christopher Samuel
    3 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino and Holy Spirit for my son receiving his hall ticket for appearing in his exams. Please interecede that he passes all written and practical exams and goes to the next semester. He is already late in his age and plz also interecede for his good health and total recovery of all health problems.

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino and Praise God

10. Ruby
    4 months ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for my son's success in passing the board exam. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for granting my request. I love you lord.

11. Ruby
    4 months ago

Dear st. Joseph of cupertino, please help my son IEL pass his board exam starting today nov 21, 22 and 23. I believe in your power coz you are our patron for examinations every of my children. You are our saviour o lord. Please guide him during his exam and please make it easy for him o lord and through your guidance and with the holy spirit, i know he can make it. Thank you lord for all ur kindness and for evrything. I love you lord.

12. Okot Petra
    4 months ago

St.Joseph of Cupertino...please intercede for me to pass all my examinations this semester;software engineering,MCC,SPCC,SDPM_doing my best to prepare though everything seems rather tough.I am really worried but I believe I will make it

13. Carlos
    4 months ago

Thank you so much saint Joseph of Cupertino for all the help on my exams. I pray to you that you help me in all my Economics examinations and especially the one tomorrow. Also help me in the precal examination the day after tomorrow. Please help me in all my exams, anwsers my prayers.

14. Scribbles
    4 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for helping me pass the board exam despite being unprepared. I am truly grateful. I will honor and love you always. Thank you Father God for this blessing and for your guidance. Amen.

15. Ernest Jan Canicosa
    5 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for my son who will be taking hisBS ECE Board Exam on September 27-28, 2014. Pray for him dearest St. Joseph that he pass the test. Please help us.

16. Bernadette
    6 months ago

Please be with my family in praying for the success of our daughter in passing the bar exam this coming month of October. She is presently reviewing for this test now and asking God through the intercession of St. Joseph of Cupertino to bless her endeavors, but most especially grant her all the graces that she needed to pass.

Thank you for accepting prayer requests. Please be assured of my prayers for all of you as well.

We promise to thank St. Joseph Cupertino, make him known and cause to be invoked.

17. Vivian
    6 months ago

Where can I find St. Joseph Cupertino Church in Manila? or here in the Philippines? Thank you and more power.

18. Carly
    6 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino

Please guide me on my ged exam tomorrow... It will be my 4th time taking it :'(
    Please give me the wisdom to focus & pass. In Jesus name AMEN!!!

19. segun joseph jr
    6 months ago

pls pray for me as i write my 1st semester university exam

20. Opel
    7 months ago

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that my brother Mark Ruel S. Patnugot may like you succeed in the Licensure Examination for Teachers.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for my brother Mark Ruel

O Holy Ghost pray for my brother

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for my brother

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten my brother

Santo Niño pray for my brother

St Jude Thaddeus pray for him

Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno pray for my brother.