St. Joseph of Cupertino Comments

St. Joseph was born at Cupertino, in the diocese of Nardo in the Kingdom of Naples, in 1603. After spending his childhood and adolescence in simplicity and innocence, he finally joined the Franciscan Friars Minor Conventual. After his ordination to the holy priesthood, he gave himself up entirely to a life of humiliation, mortification, and obedience. He was most devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary and promoted devotion to her among all classes ... Continue Reading

1. Candace
    1 week ago

Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino for your help on my Stats exam and my GRE exam! Without your help, I don't think I would have done so well! Please continue to watch over me as I take my final exams this week and finish out the semester. Amen.

2. Ma. Carlota
    3 weeks ago

O Blessed St Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for answering my prayet for my son cholo, for passing the mapua entrance exam.... Thank you...🙏

3. Christopher Samuel
    3 weeks ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino and Holy Spirit for my son receiving his hall ticket for appearing in his exams. Please interecede that he passes all written and practical exams and goes to the next semester. He is already late in his age and plz also interecede for his good health and total recovery of all health problems.

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino and Praise God

4. Ruby
    3 weeks ago

Thank you St Joseph of Cupertino for my son's success in passing the board exam. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for granting my request. I love you lord.

5. Ruby
    3 weeks ago

Dear st. Joseph of cupertino, please help my son IEL pass his board exam starting today nov 21, 22 and 23. I believe in your power coz you are our patron for examinations every of my children. You are our saviour o lord. Please guide him during his exam and please make it easy for him o lord and through your guidance and with the holy spirit, i know he can make it. Thank you lord for all ur kindness and for evrything. I love you lord.

6. Okot Petra
    3 weeks ago

St.Joseph of Cupertino...please intercede for me to pass all my examinations this semester;software engineering,MCC,SPCC,SDPM_doing my best to prepare though everything seems rather tough.I am really worried but I believe I will make it

7. Carlos
    4 weeks ago

Thank you so much saint Joseph of Cupertino for all the help on my exams. I pray to you that you help me in all my Economics examinations and especially the one tomorrow. Also help me in the precal examination the day after tomorrow. Please help me in all my exams, anwsers my prayers.

8. Scribbles
    1 month ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino, thank you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for helping me pass the board exam despite being unprepared. I am truly grateful. I will honor and love you always. Thank you Father God for this blessing and for your guidance. Amen.

9. Ernest Jan Canicosa
    2 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for my son who will be taking hisBS ECE Board Exam on September 27-28, 2014. Pray for him dearest St. Joseph that he pass the test. Please help us.

10. Bernadette
    2 months ago

Please be with my family in praying for the success of our daughter in passing the bar exam this coming month of October. She is presently reviewing for this test now and asking God through the intercession of St. Joseph of Cupertino to bless her endeavors, but most especially grant her all the graces that she needed to pass.

Thank you for accepting prayer requests. Please be assured of my prayers for all of you as well.

We promise to thank St. Joseph Cupertino, make him known and cause to be invoked.

11. Vivian
    3 months ago

Where can I find St. Joseph Cupertino Church in Manila? or here in the Philippines? Thank you and more power.

12. Carly
    3 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino

Please guide me on my ged exam tomorrow... It will be my 4th time taking it :'(
    Please give me the wisdom to focus & pass. In Jesus name AMEN!!!

13. segun joseph jr
    3 months ago

pls pray for me as i write my 1st semester university exam

14. Opel
    4 months ago

O St. Joseph of Cupertino who by your prayer obtained from God to be asked at your examination, the only preposition you knew. Grant that my brother Mark Ruel S. Patnugot may like you succeed in the Licensure Examination for Teachers.

In return I promise to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

O St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for my brother Mark Ruel

O Holy Ghost pray for my brother

Our Lady of Good Studies pray for my brother

Sacred Head of Jesus, Seat of divine wisdom, enlighten my brother

Santo Niño pray for my brother

St Jude Thaddeus pray for him

Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno pray for my brother.

15. Melissa ramirez
    4 months ago

St Joseph of Cupertino please pray for me while taking the EC-6 Generalist Exam on August 7th. I've taken the exam twice and have not passed it... Please guide me through your almighty power... Amen!

16. Richard Ng
    7 months ago

Richard Ng TRUST in the LORD and Thank you St. Joseph of Cupertino. Thanks for your intercession. Richard Ng passed the NEA Assessment Examination for Community Volunteer held on May 17, 2014. Father God in the Name of Jesus with the Holy Spirit, all Glory and Honor are Yours now and forever. Amen.Thank you Lord God in Jesus Name with the Holy Spirit. Thank you Mother Mary and all the Saints and Angels.

17. Bernadette
    7 months ago

St. Joseph of Cupertino please help my daughter Nikki who will be taking the bar examinations on October of this year. Through your prayers may she be able to pass the said exams and give glory to God through her law career.

18. Lisette
    7 months ago

St Joseph of Cupertino please intercede for my granddaughter with her AS exams on Spanish, Maths, physics and Biology. She has been studying hard and deserves to pass them. In return I promise to make you known. Thank you in advance.

19. Laura
    7 months ago

Dear St. Joseph of Cupertino,

Please provide your spiritual support and confidence for my daughter to pass her Organic Chemistry 1 final exam at FSU. She has worked and studied so hard. Please prayer for her as she currently takes the exam at this moment. Thank you Lord with all my heart.

20. katherine e. apurado
    8 months ago

Dear St. Joseph Of CuPERTINO,

please, help me to pass the licensure examination this coming july, st Joseph give me the strength to make it, this is for my future, i dont want to ask. somebody, specially for financial cause it make me a sin, i dont want to continue this kind of help. I want to have a stable job. i want to be a teacher please help me put me in a proper mindset to study
    for almost 3 months left. i want to have a healthy family.
    Please help me. . thank you so much