St. Lea Comments

A letter which St. Jerome wrote to St. Marcella provides the only information we have about St. Lea, a devout fourth century widow. Upon the death of her husband, she retired to a Roman monastery and ultimately became its Superior. Since his correspondence was acquainted with the details of St. Lea's life, St. Jerome omitted these in his letter. He concentrated instead on the fate of St. Lea in comparison with that of a consul who had recently ... Continue Reading

1. Lea Marie

I'm So Blessed to have my name...lea after Saint Lea and Marie after Mother Mary...

2. Jade

I Love This Name
    I Am Picking It For My Conformation Name

3. Leah

My name is Leah to! Im going to be this saint for a class project we are doing! it was such a helpful web page and i look forward to use it in later projects and papers! thank so much! And i will deffinately come back to this web site to find the perfect conformation name! :) Love the name Lea!

4. Leah

My name is Leah also. I might be her for all saints day at school.

5. Jewel

I'm looking for a confirmation name and Lea sounds like an awesome name. hmmm Jewel Lea..?? I don't know it might work out.^_^

6. Jess

Wow! I might use this as my Confirmation now! Thanks :D

7. julia

very useful information. thanks :)

8. Lea

oh! my name is Lea. how cool.

9. Leah

My name is Leah too! i think i am going to use st.Lea for my confirmation class...this was so helpful=]

10. leah wathira

my name is Leah and i'm glad to find info on the saint I'm named after.

11. Caidan

wow i love the name lea.it is so pretty and lea might be my confirmation name im not sure?

12. Bob

I think it was pretty helpful but they should have more information on her. Oh well!