St. Lea Comments

A letter which St. Jerome wrote to St. Marcella provides the only information we have about St. Lea, a devout fourth century widow. Upon the death of her husband, she retired to a Roman monastery and ultimately became its Superior. Since his correspondence was acquainted with the details of St. Lea's life, St. Jerome omitted these in his letter. He concentrated instead on the fate of St. Lea in comparison with that of a consul who had recently ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew

St. Lea, please continue to pray for me to lead a good life that is acceptable to God.

2. christopher

St.Lea please pray for me and my family and friends
    God Bless us all
    Amen

3. Nigel Jose

Please pray St.Leah that we may love God and denounce devil and his works.i pray for my collegemates,friends including myself finding it so hard to follow Jesus in today's world.please pray for us to become mentally strong to testify Jesus to the world.Kindly grant us the victory we deserve in a case we are currently fighting at our court.Bless us dear St.Leah
    Amen

4. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for Michelle and Gwen that the doctors can help them and for all cancer patients especially the children. Dear Lord thank you for making me cancer free.

5. Julius Chirchir

St. Lea intercede for us so that we may love heavenly things more than worldly things and to share what we have with the needy.

6. Liah

My name is also Leah, but no one spells it like I do. It's nice to see all of the gracious commets accompying this article about a saint that's barely known. That is proof that she did good without any reconition from others... all she needed was the knowing that God was pleased with her.

7. emmanuel

oh saint LEa i choose therefoer to follow Jesus instead of the world? st Lea pray for me. amen

8. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Lea, Please pray for me to lead a life that is pleasing to God.

9. Christie

St. Lea, lowly, humble saint who renounced glory, fame and a life of comfort to serve God in prayer and contemplation, pray for all widows that they too might find a meaning in their lives. Your reward was in Heaven. May we work without expecting earthly reward or fame, because God in His goodness gives us much more than we could ever expect. Amen.

10. Eddie Aguilar

This changed my life..... TGOD

11. rayne

i love the name lea and her story im picking it for me confirmation name!!! thanks lea

12. Mary Noel.

It must have been really painful for a holy wife like St. Lea to see her husband in Darkness. But man falls in his FREE WILL OF CHOICE.

13. Nekky

My great st Lea, thnks for d unfathomable deeds of urs. Alwz intervain n my cases.

14. Martin

"our bodies will soon be dust and nothing else will last any longer." I pray your spirit will continue on in glory. God bless all.

15. gloria

to all lea's you r all blessed to have a name like that!!!!!

16. matt

lea is a beautiful name ,inspiring reading.

17. Rose

Lea & Leah... Beautiful name. I wonder if this will be my daughter's name. I'll think about it.

18. Emma

i wish they would spell it with a (H) (leah)

19. Lea

i'm thankful for my parents that they gave me the name LEA...

20. Rita

You can also spell it Lia.