St. Laura Comments

St. Laura died in 864 a martyr. Born in Cordova, Spain, she became a nun at Cuteclara after she was widowed, and was scalded to death by her Moorish captors. Feast Day Oct. 19. Continue Reading

1. jessica

there is not that much info on here

2. Laura!

omg im so happy i hav a saint! i was always so jealous of all the kids who were named after saints!

3. laura

didn't know my name is a saint

4. laura

wow i never thought that my name had a name day!!!

5. Lauryn

WOW my nickname is laura.

6. laura

hey my name is laura and nickname is laurie. lol wow thats a tough way 2 dye.

7. Jenny

I have Laura and i think of what a terrible way to die

8. Laurie

Wow...my name is Laurie and my greatest fear is dying by fire. What a horrible way for St. Laura to die.

9. Laura Melican

Its so amazing how St Laura died and she got put in a vat of molten lead and its funny because my name is Laura.