St. Jessica Comments

Jessica is a derivation of Joanna. Joanna was the wife of Chuza, steward of King Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee. She was one of the women who helped provide for Jesus and the Apostles and was one of the three women who discovered the empty tomb of Jesus on the first Easter morning. Her feast day is May 24th. Continue Reading

1. lauren

i think i am going to chose this as my confirmation name, because she was one of the first people to see the miracle.

and she helped jesus and the apostles...how cool is that?

and jessica is a really pretty name.

2. Jessica

I knew that there was a saint named after me, but never really looked at this saint! I chose st. catherine of bologna for my saint name!

3. caarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

i think this name is beautiful.
    i reallly love it.
    i wish i was as cool as her. lol

4. Jessicarox

i'm choosing her for confirmation because thats my name!!

5. Jessica

yay im named after a saint! x] i think for confirmation I'll pick her!! :D

6. Patricia A. F

Jessica is a special name given to a special girl by special loved ones! Be St. Jessica.

7. blondie

ohh wow i knew dat you guys need to listen to your bible and church and stuff

8. Jessica

awesome!! I didn't know there was a saint named after me.
    chea! =]

9. Jessica

My name is JESSICA!! :) :0 :P !LOL!

10. hello

same its mine too [=

11. jessbby

this is part of my name!!! :)

12. Jessica

MY NAME IS JESSICA TOO!!!
    LOL.